11

Worlds Collide

 

 

Kris watched as Jungah picked on her salad.

“What’s your course of action?” Kris asked.

“You mean will I marry that person?”

Kris nodded.

“Hell no.” She said darkly. Kris bit back his smile as some of the other diners looked at Jungah oddly.

“Why would I marry someone who doesn’t even know me?”

“He knew your name.”

“Which side are you on?”

“So, you’re going against your agung?”

“No, I’m going to have to settle this.”

“How?”

“I’ll find a way, Li Jiaheng.”

“Just Kris, Jungah.”

“How about no.”

“Suit yourself.” Kris gave up and motioned for her to eat.

“I have a feeling that you already told Luhan and Yixing where I am.”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“They’re worried.” Kris replied.

“Good, I want to show you something. Let’s go there after we eat.” She grinned.

 

“She’s going to be fine, Kris is with her.” Luhan said as they stepped inside the living room, their grandfather had proceeded to the airport to fly back to China.

“He has patience to deal with Jungah?” Lay grinned and took off his coat.

“Maybe, maybe not. But I trust him, Jungah will be safe with him.”

“Of course, Wu Yifan is Wu Yifan.” Lay shook his head in amusement.

“I’m glad they get along, it was kind of scratchy at first.” Luhan nodded.

“Well, Jungah has a way with people, but ge, what are we going to do?” Lay frowned.

“Honestly, Yixing…I don’t know. I need to talk to Feilin about that.”

 

“Here?” Kris echoed as he slipped down his car, they were at the drag strip, and there were a lot of young people partying and well, watching the racers race.

“I have a feeling this isn’t comfortable for you.” Jungah grinned.

Kris shook his head at her.

“How did you get into cars?” He asked as they made their way towards the crowd.

“I was about five, I think. I was watching this movie with my brother, it was alla botu racing and cars. It got me hooked.

“Jungah!” A deep voice called to her.

“Bang Yongguk!” She grinned back and waved at the male.

“Friends?”.

“Racing buddies, would you like try?” Jungah nudged him, Kris just shook his head.

“Ya, that would ruin the reason why I asked you to come with me, Wu Yifan”

“Just Kris, Feilin.”

“What about no? Anyway, come on Li Jiaheng.” She smirked at him and began to pull him by the sleeve of his coat. 

 

“Who?” Youngjae asked.

“My brother’s friend.” Jungah nodded.

“We have a newcomer today, he’s too…” Zelo shrugged.

“Who?” Jungah asked as she glanced at the crowd, Kris was standing beside her, looking at the males chatting with Jungah casually.

“Guy with the Ferrari.” Daehyun murmured, Jungah spotted a white Ferrari a few meters away from them.

Kris stopped as he noticed a familiar face.

“I think we should leave.”

“Wae?” Jungah blinked at him.

“That person-”

“Xi Feilin, what a surprise.”

Her friends looked up and stared at the unknown male.

“He’s here.” Kris stated flatly.

“What the ?” Jungah muttered under her breath.

“You know him?” Himchan looked up.

“I’m her fia-”

“Don’t you dare say that word, Han Seungwoo-ssi.” Jungah sighed.

“Hmm, a young lady like you shouldn’t be here.” He smiled at her.

“Someone who doesn’t what a Scion is shouldn’t be here either.” She smiled back and leaned on the car behind her. Kris observed as Jungah crossed her arms, then Jongup walked to her and bent down to her ear.

“Jungah?” Daehyun looked at her. Jongup smiled and slapped her shoulder before stepping away.

“He’s someone I don’t want to see, Dae.” She replied. Seungwoo chuckled.

“You can’t escape this, Xi. We’re going to be married this year.”

The guys all stared at her in shock.

“How about no?” She smirked and tilted her head.

“You’ll get disowned.” Seungwoo challenged.

“Is it because you’re with this other guy here?” Seungwoo stared at Kris. Jungah shook her head.

“He’s someone I know don’t get any ideas.”

“Really, Miss Xi?”

“I’m not the one who has weed and pot in his car.” Jungah raised one brow at him.

Seungwoo’s eyes widened.

“You must be new here, but in this territory, we don’t do drugs. Just racing.”

“Were you spying on me?” Seungwoo froze.

“Not even worth it, dude. Then, how about we race tomorrow, who ever wins dictates about the engagement.”

“What if I don’t’ want to?” Seungwoo snapped at her.

“That’s easy then, I’m sure your father would love to hear about the items in your car.”

 

“What were you talking about? A race?” Kris murmured as they stepped away from the crowd.

“You asked me how I was going to deal with the marriage issue, I just did.”

“By risking your life and….blackmailing that guy?”

“I wasn’t doing that, Yifan. It’s true, he had some stash in his car.”

Kris shook his head, it was his first time to be exposed in her world.  Jungah grinned and slapped his shoulder.

“Loosen up, I’m not racing today, can you take me home now, Jiaheng?”

 

“Yes, Feilin mei.” Kris replied grimly.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++