35

Worlds Collide

 

 

Jungah sat up.

“Engagement?” She asked, then she saw Kwon Haera step out behind her grandfather. Tao’s eyes widened in shock.

“Yes, with Miss Kwon.”

“You’re ing kidding me, right?” She blurted, Kris glanced at her.

“Mei.” Lay turned to her.

“Agung, but-”

“We discussed it earlier, uniting ourselves with the Kwons would solidify our hold in the market.”

“Why would you do this to my brother?” Jungah stood up, her cheeks flushing.

Agung turned to her in confusion.

“I wont allow this, agung.”

“No one asked for your opinion, Xi Feilin.” The elder said sharply. Haera hid her smile and looked away.

“Luhan will marry Haera, we already talked about this.”

Jungah turned to her brother in disbelief.

“You can’t do this.” She addressed her grandfather.

“A woman like her shouldn’t even be here!”

“Mei.” Lay walked to her.

“Watch your mouth, young lady!” The man snapped at her.

“She’s a user! A fraud, she’s using-”

“Stop it!” Agung glared at her.

“He’s my gege, he won’t marry that snake!” Jungah said then she grabbed her purse from the table.

“Don’t you dare walk out on us, Xi Feilin.” The man said icily.

Jungah stopped on her tracks, she glanced back at her grandfather, the man she respected the most, but at the very moment, she just felt anger.

“You’ve been causing enough trouble as it is, you think I don’t know? People have been talking about you.”

She smiled lightly.

“It’s better being a troublemaker than have a meal together with the girl beside you, agung. Enjoy your meal.”

Seconds later, they saw a blue Nissan GTR speed away from the gates. Kris looked at his friend uncomfortably.

“Let her be, Feilin has her moments.”

 

Lay shook his head as he stepped in the study with Kris. Luhan and Haera were both with Agung, talking in the living room. Tao looked up from the couch.

“You were hiding.” Lay blinked.

“Has jie jie come back?”

They both shook her head.

“Ge, are you okay?” Lay frowned at Kris.

Kris nodded quietly and sat down.

“We didn’t see this coming.” Lay sighed.

Kris didn’t know what to feel. Haera was getting married to his best friend and what bothered him the most was Jungah.

He knew that she had a tendency to be rash.

And he was bothered by the fact that he was worried for Jungah.

“Seeing mei earlier, she was so angry, I have a feeling, hell will be raised.” Lay said.

 

 

Yongguk looked up as he saw the blue GTR stopped right in front of his shop, a few seconds later, Chanyeol stepped down from the front seat, his legs slightly wobbling.

“Jungah’s in a bad mood?” Yongguk asked.

“You think? We were chased by at least three police cars, hyung.” Chanyeol grumbled and helped himself to a chair.

Youngjae and Daehyun stepped out from the office, then they saw Jungah slip down from her car.

“What’s wrong, Jungie?” Himchan called from the second floor.

“My brother’s getting married to a .”

They blinked.

“Kwon Haera?” Chanyeol looked up while massaging his temples.

“And I’m thinking you fought with your grandfather.” Youngjae raised his brows at her.

“This is driving me crazy. Of all women out there, why her?!” She snapped and sat down.

“Then do what you do best, Jungie.”

“What?” She looked at Chanyeol.

“You suspect that she’s up to something, right?”

She nodded.

“Play dirty too, that’s the only way you’ll find out.”

“I don’t think that’s safe,” Daehyun countered, but then Jungah smirked.

“Right, oppa, remember those articles that kept on popping up?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“I’m gonna make myself more….tainted. Let’s party.”

Daehyun sighed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++