8

Worlds Collide

 

Jungah smiled as three huge bowls of ramen were set before them, Tao and her immediately dug in. Kris looked around them, most males customers were staring at their table-no they were staring at Jungah. Just like Luhan, she had soft doll like features but her eyes had a different quality to them, you could almost see her rebellious streak from her orbs. Then Kris followed the men’s gazes, her legs. He shook his head and slipped off his coat and handed it to Jungah.

“Shenme?” She blinked at him in between bites.

“Cover those, they’re staring.”

Jungah looked around them, then she took the coat from Kris and placed it on her lap.

Tao smiled and looked away.

“Eat up, Kris.”

Have you ever thought of learning honorifics?

Jungah chuckled.

“I tried, but I failed.”

 

 

“I have a feeling that you two are glad that I’m back because you have someone to run errands.” Jungah narrowed her eyes as she joined the two males at the dining table for breakfast. Luhan smiled and reached out to ruffle her hair.

“Just hand these to Kris, mei. We’re both going to fly to Jeju today.” Yixing smiled at her.

“I heard you were racing a few days ago.” Luhan started.

“Please don’t start, Lulu.”

Yixing chuckled.

“Just don’t go alone, mei.”

“Yongguk and the guys are there, always there.”

“And you talked Tao into racing too.” Luhan raised one brow at her.

“He was curious and I never had a younger sibling, I got two older male figures in my life.”

The two chuckled.

“Who spoiled you too much.” Luhan shook his head.

“Wo ai ni, guys.” She smiled wanly.

 

 

“Director, Miss Xi is here, she says she was sent by-”

“Let her in.” Kris nodded to his secretary who looked like she doubted Jungah, she nodded and opened the door for Jungah. Kris shook his head as he saw Jungah walk in his office, she was wearing a pair of disco pants and a loose muscle top with her Balenciaga purse and boots.

“Luhan and Yixing asked me to send you these,” Her eyes narrowed on his nameplate.

“Li Jiaheng/ Wu Yifan.” She smiled and placed the folders on his desk.

“Just Kris, Jungah.”

She shrugged as Kris reached for the documents.

“Anyway, I did my job today so, see you around, Li Jiaheng.” She grinned at him.

“See you around.” Kris shook his head at her, but then Jungah halted at the doors, there was a middle-aged lady looking at her.

“Ta shi shui? (Who is she?)”

Kris stood up.

“Ma-”

“Ni hao, wo xiang Xi Feilin.(Hello, I am Xi Feilin.)” Jungah smiled politely.

“Ma, she’s Luhan’s sister.”

The lady smiled and shook Jungah’s hand.

“Jungah, this is my mom.”

“I finally meet Luhan’s mei mei, you are very pretty, Miss Xi.”

“Please just call me Jungah, ” Jungah nodded. Kris walked to them.

“I was just leaving, you can speak with your son now.” Jungah bowed politely before making her way towards the door.

“She’s very beautiful.” Mrs. Wu mused, Kris nodded and made her sit.

“How did you meet her? Did Luhan introduce her to you? But, why is she here-”

“Ma, one by one.” Kris winced, the older lady smiled.

She was surprised when she found Jungah in his office, Kris rarely lets females step in his office.

 

“What?” Jungah asked. Daehyun shrugged.

“The Bugatti’s coming next week, just ask you friend to call the customs.”

“Good.” She grinned as she sent a text to Tao.

“What are we doing today?” Zelo asked.

Jungah grinned.

“You’re basically free for the day. Do you have plans?” Himchan asked. They were inside the auto detailing shop, eating.

“Not really, I have this event tonight.” Jungah sighed.

“CEO level event?”

“Don’t start, Dae.”

Daehyun chuckled.

“Do what you do best then, Jungah. Stand out and be badass.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++