50

Worlds Collide

 

Jungah slid in her Bugatti and took out her phone. Then she proceeded to call Kris’s secretary.

“Yes, Miss Xi?”

“Kris is coming back today, right?” She asked.

“Yes, but-”

“What time is his flight?”

“He…should be arriving in half an hour, director.”

Jungah tapped her fingers on the wheel.

“I’ll pick him up.” She said simply before stepping on the gas.

 

Luhan sighed inaudibly as he heard the low purring of Jungah’s car as she sped away.

“Is something wrong with your mei mei again?” Agung looked at him, Haera glanced at Luhan.

“She seems not to be feeling well.” Haera nodded. Lay wanted to throttle his older cousin and Haera.

“How would he know, agung?” Lay said as he stood up.

“I have to some finish things.”He murmured as he pushed his chair back and left the table.

 

Jungah was earning stares as she leaned on her car, she was wearing her black motorcycle jacket, a loose top and her signature ripped skinnys. She watched as people slowly started to appear from the arrivals area.

She herself had no idea why she was waiting for Kris, but to her it seems like the right thing to do.

Even though she doesn’t know why she was doing it.

But to her, Kris was like home. She was comfortable with him.

She smiled to herself and looked up.

tumblr_mocs1biIev1qagaf4o2_r1_250.gif

 

Kris glanced around waiting for his secretary to arrive when he saw a familiar figure walking up to him.

“You’re here to pick me up?”

“No.” Jungah made a face at him.

Kris just stared at her. Jungah sighed.

“I honestly have no idea what I’m doing right now, can we get in the car?”

He chuckled and followed her.

“I’m touched, Xi heiress is here to pick me up.”

“You should be, tower.”

 

Jungah looked around as she stepped inside Kris’s flat.

“Can I offer you anything? Tea?”

“Cotton candy.” She huffed as she plopped down on the couch.

“Make yourself at home.” Kris commented as he appeared with a glass of lemonade.

“Obviously you’re here to rant or something.” He said.

“No, I’m just bored.” She curled her legs underneath her.

“It’s a Sunday, I thought you had lunch with-”

“That was a disaster.” She shook her head. Kris smiled.

“You’re acting up again.”

“I can take you to the track now, if you want, Li Jiaheng.”

“How about no.”

“Doesn’t matter, you’re still coming anyway.” She grinned as she stood up, but then Kris caught her wrist and he stood up in front of her.

“What’s happening?” He asked, Jungah just shook her head.

“Ya, you’re not the type to seek people out if nothing’s wrong.”

“I….dont know, Kris. Let’s just go out and get into trouble.” She smiled.

Kris sighed and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“Fake smiles?” He asked.

“At least I’m trying right?” Jungah tensed slightly as she felt his arms tighten around her.

“Still, not a good thing, Feilin.” Kris stated as he let go.

“I think we should grab something to eat before going to the track.”

Kris nodded and he frowned as soon as Jungah turned away from him. Last night, he received a message from Chanyeol wanting to meet up. And he had a feeling it was about Jungah. He was told that the old Jungah was back and Kris was afraid something bad might happen to her.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++