16

Worlds Collide

 

Jungah closed her eyes in exasperation as she followed the three in front of her. They were inside Lotte Department store walking through the brands of women’s clothing. They told her that she needed to change her too casual and too skin baring get ups.

She shook her head and hugged the box of Ghirardelli chocolates to her chest.

”Mei, guo lai.(Come here.)” Lay called her over, he was holding onto a cream colored mini dress with lace cuttings. Jungah cringed, Kris watched her as she hesitantly walked to her cousin.

“No way, Yixing.”

“Not a chance, come on.” Lay pushed her towards the dressing room.

“What the hell? There’s a ton of clothing in here!”  She went out again, Kris chuckled.

“Just try them on, mei.” Luhan said patiently and pushed her back.

 

Haera paused as she saw Kris, Luhan and Lay standing by the dressing room’s doors. It was one of those special rooms usually used by VVIP customers.

Then she saw Jungah step out of the room clad in a white mini dress that hug her body nicely.

She saw Luhan nod. Kris eyes Jungah and picked up an emerald green blazer and gave it to her.

“He’s being kind.” She mused and walked to them.

 

“You look so kind, mei!” Lay mused and squeezed her cheeks, Jungah cringed and swatted his hands away.

“Stop it.”

“Wrap it up.” Luhan turned to the sales associate and took out his wallet. Jungah glanced at the pile of clothes as two people gathered them.

“I have to wear all of that?” She sighed, Kris smiled and squeezed her shoulder.

“During work hours, then?” He asked.

“Deal!” She grinned.

“Oppa!” Haera walked to them and smiled, Jungah felt Kris’s grip tighten on her shoulder.

“Oh, you were here.” Luhan nodded.

“Haera, this my younger sister, Jungah-”

“Kris, I was wondering of this store carries Prada?” Jungah looked up to him, Kris blinked and glanced at her.

“It does, it’s at the second floor.”

“Where’s the escalator?”

“I’ll…just come with you.” Kris shook his head, then Jungah followed him.

Luhan and Lay looked at Haera.

“She was never one for pleasantries, sorry Haera. We need to go.”

 

“I just saved your .”

“What are you talking about?”

“My shoulder was almost bruising, just so you know.” Jungah rolled her eyes.

Kris looked away.

“You don’t really have to explain, I just know that Haera causes discomfort for you and my brother, I gave you a way out, knowing Luhan deals with people better.”

“So you think I’m anti social?”

“Bull’s eye, Li Jiaheng.”

Kris chuckled and just led her towards the escalator. Then Jungah felt someone pull her back, just as she looked up she saw one of the shopping baskets drop on the floor. Kris gripped her arm and let go. One of the store’s sales associates came running to them.

“Director, I’m sorry, it was an accident!” She bowed continuously, Jungah looked at Kris.

“You should be careful, out customers might get hurt.” Kris said flatly, the employee nodded.

“You can be an ice prince too.” Jungah nodded as they continued walking.

“And you tend to block people.” Kris retorted.

“At least I don’t scare them.”

“We’re not having this conversation.”

Jungah grinned.

“I have to visit the site tomorrow, right? Then meet the BOD.”

Kris nodded.

“Then,”

 

“Jungah?”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++