40

Worlds Collide

 

Kris tensed, but Jungah let go.

“You have a thing for hugging guys, don’t you?”

“Only towards guys I trust.” She nodded then they walked towards where Chanyeol and Tao were standing.

“Di, do you plan to race?”

“No, I just wanted to see an actual race, jie. I’m curious.”

“That’s good, one of my friends are racing today.” She beamed at him.

Kris glanced at her side profile and smiled. Jungah looked so relaxed, she was in her own world again. He smiled and looked away.

 

Luhan looked up as he heard the front doors open. He glanced back and saw Jungah walking to him.

“Why are you drinking?”

“Why are you home late?” He replied.

Jungah smiled and sat on the stool beside him.

“Luhannie.” She murmured and wrapped her arms around her sibling. Luhan smiled.

“Do you need another car, mei?”

She shook her head, her eyes watered slightly.

“I just missed my brother.” She chuckled. Luhan smiled and kissed her forehead.

“You’ve been worrying me lately, mei. Is something troubling you?”

 A lot, ge. A lot.

“Work, stress, and just…work.” She fibbed. Luhan smiled and took a sip from his drink.

“Why are you drinking ge?”

“Where is this “gege” coming from?”

Jungah sat up and pulled the bottle away from him.

“Good night, ge. Stop drinking.”

Luhan nodded and pinched her cheek.

“Sleep well.”

 

“The attacks stopped because she thinks I’ve finally accepted her.” Jungah chortled.

Youngjae grinned, Daehyun set down the blueprints on the table.

“I had them finished and perfected. Ya, you’re amazing, you got the director delivering this at your doorstep.” He made a face at her.

Jungah just smiled cheekily.

“So what are you planning to do now?” Youngjae asked.

“With what?”

“With your sister-in-law to be.”

“Huh, as if.” She shook her head and stood up.

“I plan to finish her and finally get rid of that piece of trash.”

 

“Yixiiiiiiiiing?” Jungah’s head appeared by the door. Lay looked up from his desk and looked at her.

“I’m in a meeting with Kris, mei.”

“I heard.” She shrugged and plopped on one of the couches. Kris glanced at her briefly.

“I feel so bored in my office, and before you say anything, I’m already done with everything.” She laid flat on the couch and curled herself into a ball.

“Do you mind, mei?” Lay sighed.

“It’s just Kris, Yixing. He’s not a ert or anything.” She mumbled before turning away from him.

Kris shook his head.

“Let’s just continue.” Lay said crossly.

“Yixing, let’s eat out.”

“I still have a meeting after this, mei.” Lay replied.

“But I’m so hungry.” She pouted, Jungah sat up and looked at him.

“Those eyes wont work on me, mei.”

Kris chuckled.

“But, gege…” Jungah frowned.

Lay winced and shook his head.

“Oppa, I’m hungry!”

Kris laughed.

“Get out, Xi Feilin.”

 

Haera smiled as she entered the dress shop with Luhan, they had just gone to the hotel to reserve the hall for their engagement banquet.

“Oppa, how about this?” She asked as she picked up one of the dresses, the saleslady smiled politely.

“It’s okay.” Luhan smiled politely, but then his brows furrowed.

“I feel guilty, I had to drag you into this, Jungah did say she would help.” She smiled at him and hooked her arm around his.

“I think she’s busy, have you chosen anything yet?” Luhan nodded.

“Not yet, will you help me?” Haera asked, then she turned away from him with a small smirk on her face.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494336