20

Worlds Collide

 

 

 

Jungah stepped inside in of Lotte’s many conference room, Kris and Haera were already inside. She nodded and sat down.

“I have these.” She said as she placed a stack of folders on the table, Haera glanced at her and smiled.

“I read some of the ledgers, we can proceed right away.”

“Reckless decision, we just contacted the construction firm. We need at least a month for the approval of the infrastructure’s blue prints.”

“I know that, I was just talking about the funds, capital resources.” She shrugged.

Haera frowned as the two conversed. Then Kris blinked.

“Switch.” He said in Korean, Jungah blinked and nodded.

“Sorry about that, we talk that way.” Kris explained in his business-y tone.

“You seem close.” Haera could only smile.

“Since we’re not here to discuss that, let’s start.” Jungah smiled.

“The whole concept of the place would be, it would be like a getaway. A hotel, a mall and a stable.” Kris said.

“Stable?” Jungah voiced.

“Yes.”

“There are already a lot of stables within Seoul alone.” She reasoned.

“We can’t change the plan.” Haera said.

“I know that, but we don’t want liabilities here. Yes, a hotel and a mall might come out as unique. Plus we have the resort getaway concept too, but the stable idea is a little rusty.”

“Zhi she ta de zhuyi.(It’s her idea.)” Kris spoke quietly.

“Rusty? You mean a little old fashioned?” Haera asked.

“If I can be honest, then yes. I’ve seen this concept over the years.”

“Seen?”

“I studied a lot outside the country, I think we need something new.” Jungah nodded reasonably and put down her pen.

“Is there something you can suggest then, Miss Xi?” Haera’s brows twitched.

“A lot actually.” She smiled, her eyes twinkling.

“What is it?” Kris asked her. Jungah stood up and walked to the glass windows with her arms crossed.

“How about a recreational spot complete with everything? Sports stadium, courts and even a race track.”

tumblr_inline_moz638TPMm1rcc0nq.gif

Kris couldn’t help but chuckle and smile. She had a point and a hidden agenda.

“That would be too masculine.” Haera frowned.

“You’re being ist, the hotel has a spa. Do you think only females go to spas?”

Haera closed and eyed Jungah, Jungah just shrugged at her and sat down.

“That’s just my opinion.”

“I’ll put it in for consideration for the board.” Kris said to her.

“Nice, Li Jiaheng.”

Haera was startled as she called him that.

“Don’t start, Feilin mei.”

“Kris, you haven’t formally introduced us.” Haera said, Jungah turned to her.

“Jungah this is Kwon Haera, Kwon Industries’ daugther, Haera this is Xi Jungah, Luhan’s younger sister and Xi Empire’s CEO.”

Haera smiled and offered her hand, Jungah blinked noticing the change in Kris’s tone. Then she shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Jungah.”

“Same here, I guess. Anyway, I need to go. Call me if I’m needed.” Jungah pulled her hand away to tap Kris’s shoulder then she left.

“She’s a little brazen, isn’t she?” Haera commented.

“She’s an honest person, every company needs someone like her. I’m sorry but I need to be in a meeting.” Kris nodded then he left the room.

Haera watched as the doors closed, she was alone again.

“Xi Jungah.” She spat and curled her fists.

 

 

“Don’t be too arrogant.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++