5

Worlds Collide

 

 

 

Jungah was walking behind the three males as they stepped out of the hall, she was twirling her car keys between her fingers.

“Mei, we’re heading to the office, want to come?” Lay turned to her. She looked up.

“What’s in it for me?” She asked.

Luhan smiled and patted her back.

“Agung’s there. I think he would like it-”

“We’re not going there Luhan, not yet.” She winced.

Then she turned to Kris.

“How should I call you?”

“You can call me just by my name.”

“Cool, see you around.”

Then she turned to Luhan and Lay.

“I need to go, I have to check something!” She grinned before turning away from them.

 

Feilin stopped right in front of the drag strip, she smiled as she slipped down from her Aventador.

She looked up the sun briefly and glanced around her.

“It’s been a while, I wonder where the guys are.” She mused before getting back in.

 

 

“Really, ge? You have a sister?” Tao smiled and sat down.

“I do, she’ll be joining us for dinner.”

“I never met her, I didn’t even know you have a sibling.” Tao shook his head.

“She studied overseas, Tao. She never really flew back during her breaks.” Lay explained.

“And you arrive.” Luhan mused as Kris slipped in the door clad in a pair of jeans, white dress shirt and grey cardigan.

“What’s the event?” He asked.

“Agung left for China earlier, we don’t want to eat alone.” Luhan replied as his friend sat down, then he looked around them. There were some diners already eating others were waiting for their meals.

“Ge, did you hear about Luhan ge’s sister?” Tao asked him.

“I’ve met her.” Kris nodded and took out his phone.

“I haven’t-”

“I’m here.” A voice joined from behind them, Jungah walked to them with her usual calm pace.

“Ta shi ni de pengyou ma?” Jungah glanced at Tao.

“Ni hao, you must be Feilin jie jie.”

Jungah smiled and shook his hand.

“He’s Huang Zitao, mei. He’s my friend.”

“Cool, then what are we eating?” She asked as she slipped on the chair between Kris and Lay.

“I ordered scallops for you, what else do you want?” Luhan asked.

“I want oysters, I’ve-”

“Omo, Yixing oppa!”

Jungah cringed and looked up at the girl smiling at her cousin. Tao and Luhan looked away.

“Rang ta zou.(Make her go away.)” She murmured while browsing on the menu.

“I can understand you, you know.” The girl looked at her pointily.

Tao looked up in shock, Kris shook his head.

“Good, I don’t need to translate for you.” She nodded.

“Luhan, I want baked oysters instead and the pasta looks good too.”

“Oppa, would you like to join us at our table?”

“Jaein-ssi, I’m with my cousins and friends now,” Lay reasoned.

“But oppa you have to join us, it’s been such a long time.”

“Hao le, I’ll order them for you, Tao, what do you want to eat?” Luhan looked at his sister and tried to fivert her attention.

Kris observed as Jungah listened to the girl and Lay.

“So persistent.” She mused.

“Maybe some other time, Jaein, but thanks for inviting me.”

“But oppa,”

“But oppa has to eat with his family and friends, so please stop bothering him.” Jungah looked at her pointedly.

The girl glared at her.

“Sweetie, your eyeliner might smudge.” She chuckled.

“Who exactly are you?” She snapped at her.

“Xi Feilin, your oppa’s cousin.”

The girl’s eyes widened then she stepped away.

“Are you really Luhan ge’s sister?” Tao balked at her.

“Yes, amazing, isn’t she?” Lay chuckled.

“There’s a stark difference.” Tao chuckled.

 

The four of them stepped out of the restaurant, then suddenly Jungah perked up.

“Frozen yogurt!” She beamed, her expression turning childlike. Tao smiled.

“Do you want to eat?” Luhan asked.

“Your treat?” She chuckled, Kris was surprised to see her act that way.

“You’re my mei mei, so naturally I have to pay.” Luhan chuckled.

“Kris and Tao are you going to join us?” She turned to Kris with a smile on her face.

“Don’t worry, she doesn’t have a personality disorder, she just has a thing for frozen sweets.” Lay chuckled and slung one arm around Tao’s neck.

“Come on, ice cream time!”

“Jie jie is different from other girls, she’s so blunt.” Tao mused as they made their way towards the yogurt store.

“She can be like that.” Lay nodded.

“She doesn’t dress like them too.” Tao grinned at her shorts and loose Givenchy tee get up.

Kris shook his head as he remembered what happened at the brunch earlier.

 

“She’s like a breath of fresh air.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++