17

Worlds Collide

 

ungah stopped walking and looked up, a tall young man was looking at her. Then she smiled.

“Ya!” She smiled brightly and walked to him and enveloped him in a hug. The man chuckled and hugged her back.

Kris stared at the two.

“The rumors were right then, you’re back.” He chuckled, then he let go of Jungah to look at her. Kris looked around them.

“Just a few weeks ago, oppa.” She mused, Kris’s brows rose up at word “oppa”.

“You’re with…” The man looked at Kris.

“Ah right, Oppa this is Kris, Kris this is Chanyeol.” Jungah looked at Kris.

“Nice to meet you.” Chanyeol smiled and shook his hand.

“Same here.” Kris replied back, Jungah grinned.

“Oppa we need to go, I’ll call you later.”

“Of course, we have a lot of catching up together.”

 

“Oh so you know the word “oppa”?” Kris mused as they walked in Prada. Jungah rolled her eyes.

“He’s an exception, I kind of got used to calling him that.” She shrugged, the employees bowed as Kris and her walked around.

“We’re starting the project in two days, we have-”

“I know, meeting at your company. Then I have to discuss things with agung.” She nodded solemnly.

“Sounds good to me, mei.” Kris grinned.

“Don’t start, Wu Yifan.”

 

“It’s been a while since we went shopping together.” Luhan grinned as he pressed his cheek with Jungah’s. Jungah winced and pulled away.

“I’m not a kid anymore.” She whined, Luhan chuckled and took the bags from her.

“Sure, mei. We have to attend this event later tonight. We require your presence.” Luhan said.

“Event? What event?” She asked as she walked with her brother. Lay grinned at her.

“Our company’s yearly party. Plus, I think agung’s going to to announce that your back-”

“Why?” She groaned. Kris suppressed a smile, then he checked his phone.

“I need to go, I have a meeting.”

Luhan and Lay nodded at him.

“Bye Li Jiaheng!”

Kris rolled his eyes at her and left. Luhan and Lay gaped at her.

“You….call him that?” Luhan asked.

“I do, wei shenme?”

“And he’s okay with it?” Lay turned to her.

“Actually no, but he’s not getting mad or anything.” She shrugged and walked ahead of them.

“She’s testing Kris’s patience, amusing.”

 

Kris sat down and rubbed his temples. He never expected that Haera would be back. He knew that it would affect both Luhan and him again, but he was thankful. Thankful of Jungah’s brazenness, he never liked dealing with awkward situations, but she seems to handle things well, well in her own way. He shook his head and smiled.

“Xi Feilin, I can’t believe we’ll be working together.”

 

Luhan grinned, he was already wearing his Versace tuxedo, but Jungah, still in a robe was cringing at the sight of her cocktail dress.

“It’s a dress.” She spat. Luhan chuckled.

She was looking at a Prabal Gurung mini dress, it was of the color red, it was body conscious and showed a bit of her back.

“Mei, it’s red and it’s not girly, it will suit you.” Luhan pushed her slightly towards the garment she was eyeing with animosity.

“Sure, how about no.”

“How about I make you wear something pink with laces?”

“Out you go, Lulu, I’m changing.”

Luhan grinned.

“Your shoes are there too!”

“Of course, I don’t plan to go barefoot, you know.”

 

“I know that mei.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++