1

Worlds Collide

 

“I have to meet Hong Holdings today.” Luhan said as he walked towards the elevator with his cousin.

“That’s going to be stressing, ge.” Lay chuckled.

Luhan shrugged and pressed the button on the wall.

“They can be really clingy and they always to change the prices.”

“I know that, can you contact Agung for me and ask him if he-”

“Nope, he wants you to finish this one before anything else.” Lay shook his head.

Luhan made a face and stepped in through the doors.

“Try to check on Feilin for me too.”

“That, I will try. Can’t promise anything, we know how she is.”

“I can’t reach her phone since last night.”

 

A young lady clad in a pair of ripped denim jeans, white muscle top and a motorcycle jacket stepped out from the arrivals area. She slung her MCM backpack on her back and walked towards a man wearing a suit.

“Xiaojie.(Young Miss.)” He bowed politely as he approached her.

“It’s been a while, how’s everything?” She asked in her usual casual tone and clapped the man’s back and got the keys from him.

“Luhan xiaoye and Yixing xiaoye are both at work as of now.”

“Really? Good, then I’ll take my baby.” She smiled at the man and walked to her blue Aventador, she gave the man a wave before speeding away.

 

Jungah grinned to herself as she took off her sunglasses and started to speed up, she chuckled as she saw people stop and stare at her car.

“You’re gaining some fans, baby.” She mused as she grabbed her phone and checked the time.

“I should really sleep.” She said as she stepped on the gas.

Then her phone started to ring.

“Mei! Finally, where have you been? Luhan ge’s been-”

“I know, I got busy a few days ago, why?”

“Just make sure you pick up when we call.” Lay scolded in Mandarin, Jungah rolled her eyes as she read the sign going to Gangnam.

“Sure, Yixing, do you have any idea where Lulu is right now?”

“He’s Cheongdam to meet an investor, why are you asking?”

“Just asking, see you soon, Yixing.”

 

“Please, director Xi, we need this deal to go on.” The man followed Luhan out of the restaurant and rubbed his palms together. They had finished their meal and Luhan didn’t approve of his proposal because he knew it would never pass their Agung’s expectation and he had a feeling that he couldn’t trust the man.

“I’m sorry, but I know the president will not approve of your proposal.” He said politely as he tried to pull away.

But the man kept hold of his coat sleeve.

“Mister Hong-”

“This will work well, director-”

Luhan grimaced in discomfort.

Then they noticed a car stop just beside them, the window rolled down.

 

 

“Get in, Luhan.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++