Chapter 2

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“NAAAA NA NA NAAAA NA NA NA NA LOVE AND GIRLS~!”

“Ayo lemme break it down.” And the place went jumping. The books from the shelves were all now on the floor and some perfume bottles were spilled causing the room to have a strong smell. When the song ended after awhile, Taeyeon immediately went back to her laptop while her sister collapsed on the pink bed.

“Sunny unnie is so beautiful...” The adolescent girl muttered as she smiled weirdly to the ceiling. Taeyeon only smiled as she heard what her sister said. “Hayeon ah, come here.”

“No. I’m so exhausted that I can’t even feel my legs.” Hayeon replied and hugged her sister’s favorite stuff toy.

Taeyeon huffed and walked to her bed. She sat on the little girl’s bottom and annoyingly pokes her repeatedly. “It’s time for us to be in our sad fan-girls mode!”

“Whyyyy? There’s nothing to be sad of now.” Hayeon said. She pinched her sister’s waist and glared at her. “And please get your two giant leg cheeks off from my beautiful leg cheeks!”

“It’s not called leg cheeks! And my is not big! Yours is!”

“Unnie, we both know that my precious leg cheeks are size S and yours.......XL!”

“WHAT?!?! YAH! DO YOU FEAR DEATH?” Taeyeon pulled her sister into a tight embrace and spun her around. The two sisters were laughing madly while spinning around, having fun. Suddenly, the two were forced to stop as someone came by at the door.

“Kim Hayeon and Kim Taeyeon! SIT!” Mrs. Kim barged into the room with a cloth hanger.

They immediately landed their butts on the ground while giving their mother a puppy look. “If you keep on making noises and let the whole neighbourhood come here to complain, there will be no more gummy bears for both of you!”

Hayeon slowly crawled to her mother’s leg and hugged it tightly. “But Umma~ Unnie and I are just taking a break from our screaming.”

“Taking a break? Yah, you two have been screaming since morning! It’s noon already!” Mrs. Kim argued as her youngest daughter form a pout on her face. She pulled Hayeon by the ear and made the girl scream in pain.

“UMMAAAA!”

“I want to see your homework now, young lady!” Mrs. Kim said and dragged the poor Hayeon out from Taeyeon’s room.

The 25 year old ‘kid’ let out an ahjumma laugh and went rolling down on the floor but unfortunately for her, Mrs. Kim came back and started to spank her eldest daughter a few times. “UMMA ANDWAE! OW! UMMAAA~!”

 

~*~*~

 

“You must be kidding. Her?” Yuri looked at her friend in startle. The other agent ignored her as she was still looking at the girl quietly.

When she has satisfied, she slowly removed the binoculars from her eyes and gave a blank expression to her fellow agent. “What? It’s not your choice. It’s mine. I want her.”

“Are you sure?” Yuri moved closer to Jessica with fish eyes. Soon, she received a light slap on her cheek and a pinch on her waist. “Ow ow ow!”

“Yes. I am sure. Now call Miss Hwang for confirmation.” Jessica said as she looked at her target with the binoculars again.

Yuri rubbed her waist and fish out her phone from her pocket. She called their boss afterwards and napped against the tree. Oh, did I mention that these two agents are up on a tree just to have a better view of the target that they were spying? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter