Chapter 20

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Morning | TaengSic suite

“AYY! JUNG SOOJUNG!” Jessica twisted her knuckles against Krystal’s forehead. The younger agent winced in pain and pouted at the General. “Since when were you a paparazzi huh?! Do you want GG Agency and SM’s images to ruin? You could have put Ms Hyoyeon and Taeyeon in danger if you post those pictures on the web!”

“Luckily I managed to stop you in time.” Seohyun sighed at the embarrass agent.

“Ms Hyoyeon and Agent Erika were really sweet so I wanted to take a picture of them together but didn’t realized what I’m about to do the next step is very risky.” Krystal said as she quickly deleted the article she wrote and the photos she took.

“Give me your phone and your laptop right now.” Jessica instructed. “I need to make sure you have deleted them all.”

“Huh,” Krystal obediently gave both of her devices to her sister. “Just don’t delete my pictures with Amber!”

Sooyoung came out from Jessica’s room with only her shorts and singlet on. When the General turned around after noticing Seohyun and Krystal were looking behind her, Jessica dropped her jaw when seeing the idol. “WOAHOHO!”

“Y–YAH!” Sooyoung quickly covered her thighs and cleavage using her hands. “I thought you said you–”

“I KNOW I KNOW BUT BABY! YOU SO FIIIIINE!” Jessica said as her eyes slowly scanned the idol’s body. “AND I CAN’T LIEEEEE!”

“Pch! Get out of my way!” Sooyoung walked to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

“Unnie,” Krystal laughed. “But I thought the other day you said you will stop acting like a ert to Ms Soo–”

“Mind changed.” Jessica side-hugged her sister and put the laptop on the coffee table. “Let’s go and check out your Tiffany unnie.”

“Okay!” Krystal wrapped an arm around her sister’s waist.

“Hey!” Taeyeon came inside the suite with a sweaty appearance. “Going somewhere, guys?”

“Yeah,” Jessica patted Taeyeon’s shoulder as they passed each other. “I’ll call you when we’re leaving to the airport.” And she left with her sister afterwards.

Seohyun waved as soon as Taeyeon turned around. “Hello, unnie. Why are you sweating? I didn’t remember having a training course today since we’re going to Japan in a few hours.”

“Ah,” Taeyeon smiled. “I went for an early jog.”

“I see. You should take a shower now. Who knows our flight would be set early?” Seohyun sat down on the couch and began to browse through her iPad. Taeyeon went inside her room to take a shower since Seohyun told her that Sooyoung was using the main.

 

~*~*~

 

“Alright, that’s enough of giving autographs.” Yuri ordered and Sunny nodded in understood. The idol signed her signature to one last lucky fan before following the agent back inside GG Agency which the fans weren’t allowed to go inside.

“Ah, my hand is aching.” Sunny pouted while rubbing her hand. Yuri looked at the whining idol and suddenly started to chuckle. Sunny huffed and nudged the agent. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” Yuri smiled. “Idols don’t need exercise when they have fans chasing them around and asking for millions of autographs. I mean, just look at you and the other members of SSH. Slim and pretty yet so dead tired.”

“It’s very hard you know!” Sunny pinched the agent and walked with a fast pace. “For now, I hate you!”

“Eish!” Yuri laughed as she chased the sulking idol. “Ms Sunny, I was just saying!”

Yoona yawned as she was walking out from the GG Lounge. When she saw the two people heading towards the elevator, she quickly ran to them and hugged Yuri from behind. “Hey!”

“Oh?” Yuri felt the sudden arms of her favorite person hugging her waist from behind. She released a smile afterwards and held the hugging arms. “Hey you.”

“Ah! Yoong!” Sunny quickly went to pull Yoona away from Yuri. “You should stay by my side for today! Yuwree hurt my feelings.” She said as she dragged Yoona all the way inside an open elevator. Yoona looked at Yuri while mouthing: ‘what did you do?!’

“Ay, this cutie.” Yuri just chuckled while she quickly went inside the elevator that was about to close (because Sunny kept on pushing the close button).

 

~*~*~

 

A few hours later, the agents and the idols left GG Agency with Miss Hwang. As soon as they reached the airport, the departure area was crowded with people holding up sign boards and cameras.

“Wow. They must have known that you girls are going to Japan today.” Yuri peeked through the window.

Sooyoung sighed. “We’re not surprised.” She said as she put on her shades.

“Yeah,” Sunny huffed as she leaned on Yoona’s shoulder. “Since we have a world tour concert, we will always leave a day before it so that’s why they know.”

“Well, since SSH have been on hiatus for a long time and returned back with fans who looked like zombies, stay close with your agents. It would be safer if you walk with them instead of walking alone. Who knows a fan might will make it through a guard and grab one of you away?” Miss Hwang explained and it scared the hell out of Hyoyeon. She was the most fragile of them all, Taeyeon told herself.

She gently slipped her hand to hold the idol’s soft hand and gave a reassuring smile. “Ms Hyoyeon shi, just hold my hand and never let go, okay?”

“Um.”  Hyoyeon nodded and they both entwined their fingers together before looking at each other shyly. “Don’t let go of me until we’re inside.”

Taeyeon nodded with a shy smile. “Will do.”

“General and Agent Catherine, Sooyoung would be first to enter the airport.” Miss Hwang ordered. Jessica and Seohyun both got out from the car. “Son of them es, why are some of them crying?” Jessica asked while Seohyun only shrugged.

Their ears were attacked with loud screams everywhere as soon as Sooyoung got out from the car. She was clinging tight with Jessica as Seohyun led the way while looking the surrounding. Jessica almost wanted to punch a fan because of the screaming everywhere was messing with her patience level. Luckily Sooyoung was there to stop her from doing so.

When it was Hyoyeon’s turn to come out with Taeyeon holding her hand tightly, fans went wild. Wild to see Hyoyeon because they missed her and very wild when seeing her entwining fingers with the agent. “Oops, I think we shouldn’t be holding hands like this.” Taeyeon noticed the screaming fans around them.

“Hell do I care if we hold like this?” Hyoyeon blushed madly as she happily led the way, still with their hands gluing with each other. She put on her shades when seeing camera flashes everywhere while Taeyeon was trying to avoid her face from being captured by the fans.

“Wow, they looked like a couple. Have they confessed to each other already?” Yuri asked in surprised when seeing the gluing hands of Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

Yoona shook her head. “Taeyeon will be in trouble if she goes out in public alone and faced SSH fans.”

“Erika is well trained thanks to both of you so we don’t need to worry that much.” Miss Hwang, making the agent couple smiled proudly. “Now, off you three go.”

“Are you not coming with us, Miss Hwang?” Sunny asked with a pout.

Miss Hwang smiled with her eyes. “Of course I am!” She changed her expression into someone who is holding a grudge afterwards. “That pathetic General forced me to.”

“Ms Sunny, you’re next.” Amber opened the car door at Sunny’s side.

“Okay! Let’s walk like bosses, shall we?” Sunny put on her shades and dragged Yoona out with her. She forced the agent to put on shades too while Yuri put on herself as she went out from the car at the other side.

“Idiots.” Miss Hwang commented when seeing the couple agent cat-walking with full of swag behind the happy idol who was waving at the idols. Just as she went out from the car, a sudden loud bang coming from the parking lot shocked her. The whole crowd were shocked too when hearing fireworks at this hour but what shocked all of them were Sunny, screaming hysterically as soon as she heard the sounds.

“She has a phobia of fireworks…..Oh crap!” Yuri mumbled to herself before she quickly went to hug the idol. “MS SUNNY!”

“ANIYOOOO!” Sunny continued to scream as tears started to flow down through her cheeks. “MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!”

“YURI! STAY WITH HER! YOONA! F(x), COME WITH ME!” Miss Hwang ordered and the group quickly ran to the parking lot to stop the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter