Chapter 26

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You have my vote!”

“Yeee! Thanks Sulli ah!” Taeyeon wanted to squeal but her obvious excited expression is enough to show it. She shared a good high-five with Sulli before bidding farewells to one another. Just before she could force her index knuckle to make a knock sound on the door, she felt a sudden pair of arms wrapping around her lower waist. “Ow!” Taeyeon groaned when the force from behind made her to bang her head on the door instead of a light knock.

The person inside the room nearly threw the file she was holding when she heard the surprising banging sound. “What the hell?”

“Oh my goodness!” The cause of the impact quickly let go of the groaning Taeyeon. “Taeyeon ah! Are you alright?!”

‘Does it look like I’m alright?!’ Taeyeon wanted to scream at the person but she knew the voice very well and no, she can’t get mad at the person.

“Taeyeon ah!” Hyoyeon made Taeyeon confront her before trying to help on rubbing the agent’s head. “I’m sorry~~~”

Good gracious she just can’t. Hyoyeon is too precious to get mad at. “I’m okay! Don’t worry, it’s not that painful!” She reassured the latter.

“Are you sure?” Hyoyeon wasn’t buying the agent’s answer because she noticed tears from the corners of the agent’s eyes. “Because you’re–”

“Nahhh! I’m super fine!” Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears as if she knows the idol noticed about it.

“Okay. If you said so,” Hyoyeon pouted. “Ah! I shouldn’t have done that!” She started to blame herself and even slapping her whole face.

Taeyeon panicked when seeing the idol’s actions. “Ms Hyoyeon shi! Don’t hurt yourself!” She managed to prevent Hyoyeon from throwing another slap. Hearing that business name of hers again made Hyoyeon threw a punch on Taeyeon’s arm.

“I’ve told you to call me Hyoyeon, Taeyeon ah!”

Taeyeon blushed while now starting to rub her punched arm. “Sorry.”

“Mm,” Hyoyeon tapped her cheek teasingly. “Sorry gift?”

“Oh?” Taeyeon widened her eyes. But seeing the idol wasn’t kidding about it made her awkwardly planted a kiss on the idol’s cheek yet it was a gentle one. “Uhm….Happy now?”

Hyoyeon showed a satisfaction smile. “Hmm, are you? Your idol had just offered you to kiss her cheek.” Taeyeon decided not to answer it since she was beyond embarrassed at it. She knocked on the door and went inside the office, followed by the laughing clingy idol behind her.

“Well, well, well,” Miss Hwang rose up from her chair. “Was it the both of you made that loud banging sound on my door? What were you two doing? Making out outside my office?”

“NO!” They answered, making Miss Hwang sigh a faint smile when seeing the blushing duo.

“I banged my forehead on the door–”

“By accident. It was my fault, Miss Hwang.” Hyoyeon cut the sentence before Taeyeon could make up a lie. “I’m sorry.”

Miss Hwang jerked up a brow. “It was your fault because….?” She looked at Hyoyeon, telling the idol to finish her sentence.

“I was so in need of Taeyeon so I went searching for her and found out she’s here. I wanted to give a surprise hug from behind for Taeyeon but it seems like I was too excited that I caused her to slam her forehead on your door.” Hyoyeon said.

“Shouldn’t you be the one who should do that?” Miss Hwang questioned her agent. “The whole ‘need’ thing and the surprise hugs?”

“Uhm,” Taeyeon shyly looked down on the floor that was covered with a dark red carpet. “Not really necessary…?”

“Ah! Isn’t she the cutest agent you have ever found, Miss Hwang? Kyaa! Nae jagiii!” Hyoyeon chirped.

Miss Hwang observed the two being all cuddly in front of her; happy Hyoyeon being extremely clingy and embarrassed plus shock Taeyeon when hearing her idol called her ‘jagi’. The Head Agent sighed a smile as she folded her arms on her chest. “Okay, okay! Settle down you two.”

“Omo, am I an embarrassment? I’m sorry, Taeyeon ah~” Hyoyeon blushed to herself.

“Huh,” Miss Hwang looked at them with an amused face. “Since when did the agent become the idol? It’s like the obsessed is being obsessed by the one who is obsessed with the obsessed. You get me?”

“No we didn’t….?” She managed to get the two people to look at her yet with bewildered expression.

“Can you repeat that Miss Hwang?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nevermind!” Miss Hwang shook her head in denial as she handed a file to the agent. “Here. It’s Ms Hyoyeon’s schedules for next month and your new tasks. You two are dismissed.”

“Yay! Goodbye, Miss Hwang!” Hyoyeon dragged the poor agent out from the room without letting her to bow at the Head Agent.

“Slow down, Ms Hyoyeon shi!”

“YAH! For the nth time, jagi! Call me Hyoyeon!”

And the door was shut gently. “What a couple.” Miss Hwang commented before going back to her pending files.

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona rushed to the front door of her suite when hearing the door was closed. “Oh?” She was stunned seeing her partner at the door. “Yuri ah!”

“Baby!” Yuri chirped, excited to see her girlfriend.

“Why are you here?” Yoona looked confused. “Weren’t you on a coma state just an hour ago?”

Yuri’s eyes went twinkling while flashing a weird grin. “Miraculously I woke up.”

“Unnie, it wasn’t a coma. I’ve told you that.” Seohyun was there too. She was supporting Yuri’s body since the beaten up Yuri couldn’t walk by herself. “I brought her back to our suite because she wanted to.”

“Because I wanted to.” Yuri echoed while nodding cutely. “I’m sad that you weren’t there when I woke up. It’s like you don’t care about your Kwon seobang no more.”

“Don’t be stupid. I’m about to visit you but you suddenly showed up here so BABY!” Yoona happily pounced on her partner, totally forgotten about the fact that she’s actually injured. “I’m so thankful that you’re awake!”

“Baby, please let go of me,” Yuri tried hard not to scream for her pain. “My bruises aren’t–”

“OH RIGHT!” Yoona quickly let go of the agent and pouted. “I’m sorry, baby! I nearly forgot that you got beaten up badly too.”

“See? She doesn’t care.” Yuri joked to Seohyun and received a slap on her arm afterwards. “Ow!”

“I care okay! I really care for you!” Yoona huffed as she walked pass the two people. “I’m going to bring back Ms Sunny here.” She twisted the door knob.

“Oh! Where is she?” Yuri remembered back the idol that she and Yoona were given tasks to take care of. “Is she still blaming herself?”

Yoona nodded. “But she’s fine though. I’m going to take her at Jessica unnie’s suite so we’ll be back shortly.” And off she went to the room across theirs.

“Where should I put you?” Seohyun spoke as soon as Yoona closed the door.

Yuri looked at the agent weirdly. “Yah, I’m not a thing.”

“Where–should–I–put–you?” Seohyun asked once again with her irritated expression showing.

“The couch.” Yuri answered quickly since she found Seohyun was really creepy. “Please.”

Seohyun placed Yuri at the couch in the living room and the television. “Wait until Yoona unnie comes back. I’m going back to the Medic Room.”

“Shouldn’t you get some rest? Your creepiness is starting.” Yuri was concerned for the agent’s condition. Seohyun has done too much tasks today and she knew it.

“Unnie, cells don’t regenerate at 7. Don’t worry, I’ll be back before 10. I still have tasks to do.” Seohyun informed. “I’ll eat dinner at the GG Lounge later. Bye!”

Yuri sighed in defeat. “Such a hardworking girl.”

 

~*~*~

 

Tap tap tap tap

“Taeyeon ah.”

“Hmm?” Taeyeon broke her attention from the phone screen to look at the idol beside her. “Yes, Hyoyeon?”

“I wonder what you’re doing.” Hyoyeon smiled. “Are you texting with someone?”

“No.” Taeyeon pouted. “I’m voting SSH for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter