Chapter 5

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So when will we meet SSH? Heh? Heh? Heh? Pretty soon right? HYO-MG Please says that we’re going to them VERY soon!!” The fan-girl bounced happily behind her partner while annoyingly clapping her hands in excitement.

Seohyun huffed in annoyance and strangles the newbie with a bear-hug technique. “One more word, you’ll die.” She warned and let go of the suffocating girl.

“I could have died!” Taeyeon glared at the young agent while rubbing her neck. So, they continue walking to the training arena and Taeyeon seems to have problems with staying quiet. She quickly shifts next to Jessica and pokes her. “Soooo, when will we–”

#BANG!

“SHUT UP!” Jessica yelled in annoyance. The whole agents, clients and some janitors who were at the same floor with them stopped and stared at the trio on the hallway. To her surprise, the newbie’s hand was quaking and her face was getting all sweaty all of the sudden. “Taeyeon?”

“Sooo, when will we meet SSH?” Taeyeon continued to ask as she slowly opens her hand, revealing that she was holding the bullet. No wait, she caught the bullet that Jessica used to shoot at her.

“Dude! How on Earth did you do that?!” Seohyun widened her eyes surprisingly when she saw the bullet. Even Jessica was surprised.

“Jessica, please tell when.” Taeyeon pleaded softly, ignoring the other agent while her hand was still shivering.

“Right after we’re done training you.” The agent finally gave an answer. “It should take just a couple of days if you’re good enough.”

“Woohoo! What are we waiting for? Let’s get me train!” Taeyeon passed the bullet to Seohyun and danced happily like a kid.

“It’s still good to use.” Seohyun said and gave it to the frozen agent. “We should get going.”

“R–Right. Let’s go.” Jessica nodded and led the way with the young agent and her ‘kid’ partner trailing from behind.

 

~*~*~

 

“Babe, I got a good one.” Yuri grinned.

“Shoot.” Yoona indicated her partner to continue while she was busy reloading the shotgun.

“What animal that has 3 legs?” asked her girlfriend.

“That’s easy. A dog peeing with one leg up. Pff, jagiya. That’s so immature.” Yoona drew a ridiculous smile on her face.

“WELL THEN, do you have any good ones to fire me back?” Yuri said and put on her tank top vest after changing into her sports bra.

“Oh, I got a better one, my love.” Yoona said as she put the weapon on the steel table before walking into her partner’s embrace.

“Spill.” Yuri smiled mischievously and pulled the girl closer to her body.

“What date is today?” Yoona stared at the agent’s eyes cutely while Yuri laughed.

“HA HA! That’s easy! It’s.......” Yuri ceased her laughter and turned clueless when she realized that she didn’t exactly know.

“It’s?” Yoona smirked as a brow arched up and her arms flung on the girl’s shoulder. “It’s it’s it’s?”

“Damn it! That’s a tough one!” Yuri gave a pout and hugged her partner’s waist. “That’s a good one, to be honest.”

“I know.” Yoona giggled and planted a soft peck on Yuri’s pouting lips. “Well, unless we’re still in school, we’ll know the dates and days pretty well.”

Yuri formed a smile and let’s goes of her girlfriend. “Yeah.”

“Okay, we’re here!” The three finally came into the training arena. Taeyeon chirped happily and greeted the two agents inside the room.

“Taeyeon, are you ready?” Jessica asked as she put back the bullet inside the magazine part of the gun.

“I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m rea–”

“Okay, I get it.” Jessica stressfully threw her gun on the table and walks to the vending coffee machine. “Yoona, you’ll start with her first.”

“Yay! See you later, jagiya~” Yoona kissed Yuri’s cheek and received a ruffle on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter