Chapter 31

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon grabbed Hyoyeon on the shoulders as she shielded the idol using her body. “Hyoyeon,” She called softly when Hyukjae was aiming at her. “I love you–”

BANG!

“Urk!” Taeyeon shut her eyes tight when feeling a small hard cylindrical metal entered from behind her. “A–ah…” Her grips on the idol’s shoulders were tightened but soon it was loosen when she fell on the ground. Hyoyeon, who was too surprised to react couldn’t even move an inch when the shot was fired.

She was terribly trembling, seeing her other half being shot right in front of her. She dropped herself on the ground, next to the barely breathing agent. “T–Taeyeonie…”

“Huh,” Hyukjae managed to get himself back on his feet while he gripped on his broken arm that was holding a gun. He smirked at the crying idol as he slowly dragged himself towards the couple. “That’s for challenging me for death.” He came closer as he reloaded his gun. “And this one,” When he was close enough to Hyoyeon,–who was embracing the agent tightly–he aimed the gun at the idol.

“–is for you.”

“Not on my watch!”

BANG!

Hyukjae blinked once before he fell to his death on the ground, blood coming out from his head. Sunny slowly put her gun down and exhaled a sigh as she face palmed. “I can’t believe I did it.” She patted her chest, congratulating herself for shooting the worst man she had ever encountered. But then she remembered her member and the injured agent. Sunny threw her gun away as she ran towards the two. “Damn! Taeyeon!”

“Sunny! Get help!” Hyoyeon ordered her member as she couldn’t stop her tears right at the very moment. Sunny glanced at the agent before she ran back downstairs from the roof to get help. Hyoyeon looked back at Taeyeon, who was staring at her while breathing normally as she could. “Taeyeon ah, you’re going to be fine. Stay with me okay? Please stay with me!” Hyoyeon pressed her palm as hard as she could to stop the bleeding.

Taeyeon slowly eyed at Hyoyeon as she weakly brought up her hand to the idol, cupping the idol’s cheek. “H…Hy…Hyoyeon…ah….” Hyoyeon brushed her cheek against Taeyeon’s palm, wanting the agent to feel her presence. Taeyeon slowly formed a smile and Hyoyeon followed her. “I…love….you…”

“I love you too, Tae. Don’t leave me.” Hyoyeon sniffed. “You’re going to be all right!”

“She’s here!” Sunny came back with the agents and soon, Taeyeon was released from Hyoyeon’s embrace when she heard Jessica yelled for her name. Taeyeon’s vision was getting blurry as well as her hearing getting fader every second passed. She was trying to find Hyoyeon and caught herself seeing a blurry sight of Hyoyeon crying on her left side. Taeyeon looked up; spotting Yuri was waving a hand just inches from her eyes while calling out for her name. She wanted to reply and slap that annoying waving hand away from her sight when suddenly her vision was getting darker before she lose consciousness.

“TAEYEON AH!”

 

~*~*~

 

Jessica finally broke her intense stare with her phone screen as she looked at the three cuddling idols beside her. Hyoyeon was the only one awake out of the three and coincidentally she also shifted her attention to the General agent. “General Jung…” She greeted weakly.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get there as soon as possible.” Jessica apologized all of the sudden though she knew she was busy taking men that were chasing her girlfriend. “T–this wouldn’t happen if I got there in time.”

Hyoyeon shook her head in denial. “Don’t be sorry.” She was getting teary all over again. “Please just let Taeyeon live.”

“She will,” Jessica nodded in reassurance for the idol. “Why the hell would she leave her inspirational idol who is now her girlfriend so soon?” That cheered Hyoyeon a little as Jessica caught the idol gave her a small smile. “We both know that she’s a strong adorkable weirdo that we adore.” Another point for the agent for making Hyoyeon smile again. “Don’t worry, Seohyun will save her.”

“Correction,” Yoona just came out from the operation room as she took off her gloves that were covered with blood. “Seohyun saved her.”

Hyoyeon stood up with Jessica, alongside with the two surprised idols that woke up together. “How is Taeyeon? Is she all right? She’s all right! Right?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly before she was held by Sunny from getting closer to the doors as Sunny knows the leader wanted to enter inside. “Please tell me she’s alive.”

“Well,” Yoona flashed an innocent smile as she looked away in guilt. “She was dead for 2 minutes.”

“What?!”

And Yuri came out from the operation room while looking at her gloves. “Oh gahd.”

“This idiot accidentally squeezed Taeyeon’s heart when Seohyun yelled at her for pressuring me to take out the bullet.” Yoona finally punched her girlfriend on the head after holding the grudge to do it back inside the operation room earlier. “Thank goodness Seohyun managed to make Taeyeon’s heart live again!”

“You what?!” Sunny’s turn to punch Yuri’s head.

“Idiot you are.” Jessica showed her fist to Yuri who was now rubbing her head due of the pain that Yoona and Sunny gave her. “So, is she okay?”

Both Yoona and Yuri nodded, giving the worried girls to breathe out sighs of relief. “Right now, Seohyun is treating Taeyeon’s bruises.” Yoona informed and flashed a smile at Hyoyeon. “Your girlfriend is a tough cookie!”

“And such a fan-girl she is.” Yuri added. “Her heart was beating fast when I accidentally mentioned SSH.”

Jessica looked at the couple in amusement. “Are you both kidding me right now?”

“We are not to be kidding you!” Yoona said, getting a supportive nod from Yuri.

Sooyoung let out a light laugh. “Wow, Taeyeon shi.” She looked at Hyoyeon with a comforting smile before pulling the leader into a side-hug. “Taeyeon shi is fine, Hyoyeon ah. She’ll be fine and will be with us again soon.” Hyoyeon flashed a smile to her members before Yuri started to talk again.

“And Ms Hyoyeon, that fan-girl dweeb of yours was also getting all dorky with her heart beating faster when I teasingly mentioned your name. I mean–how the hell could she hear me saying your name while she was unconscious and her tummy was cut open for us to take out the bullet? Damn!” Yuri shook her head in disbelieved.

Yuri got herself punched again and this time, it was from Jessica. “The hell did you teased the dying idiot during surgery for?!” Hyoyeon could only blush as what she heard from Yuri’s statement and looked away shyly, smiling in relieved to no one.

‘Taeyeonie…’

“Agent Megan and Agent Roxanne sunbaenims, we need to move Agent Erika to the wardroom now.” A trainee GG Medic agent who was a part of the operation came out to inform the couple. Yuri headed back inside the operation as she left Yoona to talk with the others.

“General Jung, I think it’s best for you to bring them outside for awhile. We’ll inform you as soon as we move Taeyeon to a wardroom.” Jessica agreed as she patted Yoona’s shoulder before the agent headed back inside the operation room. As ordered, Jessica brought the idols out from the place and even gets a chance to buy them warm beverages while waiting for the other agents.

 

~*~*~

 

“Ms Hyoyeon?”

Hyoyeon looked up from covering her face with her palms at the bench as well as the others who were with her. Yuri was leaning against the door frame, opening the door for them. “You may visit Agent Erika now.” She said as she smiled to the relieved idol. “And we assured you that she’s just resting now. Not in a coma state, okay? The surgery was a light one, besides than her 2 minutes of death which I’m terribly sorry for squeezing her heart surprisingly.”

“It’s fine,” Hyoyeon went over to hug the agent. “Thank you.”

“For squeezing her heart and killed her for 2 minutes?” Yuri was confused.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the clueless agent. “For saving Taeyeon, stupid.”

“Oh,” Yuri smiled and returned back a hug for the idol. “Thank my girlfriend and Seohyun too if you may.”

Hyoyeon nodded as she went inside the wardroom alone since Jessica instructed that it’s best for the idol to go alone for a moment. Inside the wardroom, Yoona and Seohyun were there with Seohyun checking Taeyeon’s pulse and Yoona jotting something on the patient’s information. They noticed Hyoyeon simultaneously and greeted the idol together. Hyoyeon returned back a bow to the two before her eyes landed on the agent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter