Chapter 25

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No! Let go!!” Hyoyeon and Sunny both started to struggle from the men who were gripping their arms. “Yuri shi!”

“Guys!” Yuri wanted to come closer but one of the men threw a punch to her which caused her to fell on the ground. “Argh!”

“NO!” Sunny burst out crying when seeing Yuri was being attacked.

“Bring them out through the stairs.” The man who punched Yuri ordered. “Let me deal with this bastard.” He said and the other four men brought the idols out from the suite while roughly covering their mouths.

“Son of a–” BAM! The man kicked Yuri right on the face which made her rolled her body to face another side before she curled her body on the ground. The man angrily gripped Yuri’s collar and brought her back up on her feet before he threw another punch on Yuri’s stomach. Yuri collapsed on the ground as she groaned at the pain she received.

“You know,” The man lightly stepped on Yuri’s neck with a smirk. “I feel so bad for hitting a beautiful girl like you.”

Yuri was struggling to breathe while her eyes were glaring sharply at the man. She couldn’t even move since she was hurt badly.

“Hell do I care though!” The man kicked Yuri again before laughing evilly. “I can kill you and have fun with your fine girlfriend instead!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Agent Meg–” Suddenly two agents came inside the suite and they were surprised when seeing their agent sunbaenim on the ground. “HEY!” They were about to shoot at the man but unfortunately the man was earlier than them. The man shot both of them before he shot Yuri aimlessly. When seeing that he failed to shoot where he wanted to shoot at Yuri, he wanted to shoot again yet he ran out of ammo, fortunately for Yuri.

“Damn! Lucky bastard though you’re almost dying!” The man kicked Yuri’s stomach repeatedly as if like he was kicking a ball before he ran out from the suite.

Yuri coughed out blood before she weakly curled her body again. No sign of her moving again together with the two agents who were being shot.

 

~*~*~

 

“I’m so happy that we have finished our training in just an hour! Now I can spend more time with Hyo–”

Yoona gripped on Taeyeon’s arm to stop the excited agent from walking. “Shh. I heard something.” They both fell into a silence atmosphere for awhile. Before Taeyeon could say something, they heard someone screamed at the emergency staircase.

“Holy cheese, what was that?” Taeyeon went to take a look at the staircase. She almost screamed when seeing the idols were being dragged by unfamiliar faces. Of course Yoona quickly covered the agent’s mouth and dragged her back out from the staircase.

“Guns out! Never face enemies without guns unless you don’t have them with you.” Yoona informed and Taeyeon quickly took out her Dual Beretta guns. Both of them gave nodding signals to each other before they ran down on the stairs.

“FREEZE!” Taeyeon aimed her guns together with Yoona and the four men automatically released the idols to raise up their hands in panicky.

Yoona thought of something and stopped the whole scene for a moment. “Ay, ay, wait.” She looked at Taeyeon in disbelief. “We ain’t cops and we don’t say that in GG Agency.”

“Oh really?” Taeyeon also loosen up from her stern position. The four men shifted their eyes awkwardly together with the idols before one of them tried to throw a punch to Yoona.

“Dude,” Yoona managed to catch the man’s fist before it touched her cheek. “You ain’t a gentleman if you hit a girl for goodness sakes!” She commented before taking out the man with her bare hands. The man was put into unconscious afterwards.

Two of the men gulped before they ran down the stairs cowardly while the other one tried to take out Taeyeon. He succeeded on gripping the agent by head-locking her from behind. Taeyeon huffed and kicked the man’s manhood area which caused him to release his arms from the agent. She put the man into unconscious as the same method like Yoona.

“Yoong! Our Yuwree! She’s being beaten up by a man in the suite!” Sunny informed in panicky.

“Crap,” Yoona cursed before she gave a light hit on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Take the other two! I’ll go check on Yuri!”

“Whatever happens, STAY HERE.” Taeyeon gave one of her gun to Hyoyeon before she ran down the staircase to chase for the escaped men.

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona came out from the staircase and encountered with a man who was running from the direction of her suite. They both looked at each other awkwardly before they started to fight against each other. “YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!” Yoona twisted the man’s arm behind his back.

“Ah, you must be that bastard’s girlfriend. You’re too late. She’s dead.” The man grinned and Yoona who was shocked to hear that she loosened the grip. He quickly took an opportunity to use his elbow to hit Yoona on the chest which caused the agent to take few step backwards to cough. “You’re mine now.” The man tried to take Yoona by the hand but was kicked on his manhood.

“Jesus never loves you.” Yoona shot the man on the chest area before she ran to her suite while still coughing. The elbow attack was really making her suffocates.

When Yoona arrived at her suite, she was surprised when seeing two agents were bleeding on the floor as she knew they were being shot. She quickly took out her GG walkie-talkie and talk through it while she checked on the first agent that was hardly breathing.

“Calling Agent Catherine, this is Agent Roxanne speaking. Bring a Medic team to our suite now! There are two agents here that have been shot and are now bleeding terribly. Come quick!”

“Roger that.”

Yoona patted the agent’s gently. “Hang in there.” She said as she walked towards to the suite to find Yuri. Suddenly her feet stopped from taking further steps when her eyes met with a figure that was lying on the floor with a pool of blood from the waist area. Yoona was trembling when seeing her partner. Her gun slid off from her grip and it fell on the floor in a dramatic slow motion way. lol

“Y–Yu…r...ri….”

Suddenly the lying agent lifted up her head and craned her head to look behind her. She suddenly smiled in relief to the agent who was in the verge of tears. “Oh baby! You’re here!”

“Y–Yah….You’re not dead…?” Instead of pulling back her tears, Yoona burst out crying.

“Yah, isn’t it obvious?” Yuri spitted out blood before she gave a toothy smile to her girlfriend, though, her teeth was covered with her blood. She slowly lifted up her palm that was been shot and was dripping blood. “Nine lives, baby.”

Yoona finally smiled, feeling relieved that her partner was still breathing and smiling to her. She quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter