Chapter 17

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She unfolded her eyelids, finding herself inside a familiar luxurious room. Slowly she lifted up her body to straighten her spine as her eyes scanned along the room. Nobody was with her in the room; just herself and a view of Seoul city at night. She could hear her stomach crying for her and felt weak when trying to jump from the bed.

 “Ah….I’m so hungry….”

Thudding sounds could be heard from outside the room and she guessed it was coming from the living room. Without wasting time and torturing her stomach, she opened the door and saw two people were watching an action movie. They were cuddling too. Seeing them, she let tears escaped from her eyes as she slowly made her way to them.

“You guys!”

Both of the girls broke their attention from the TV screen and pulled her into a group hug. “Our Sooyoungie!”

“We’re so glad you’re fine!” Sunny said.

Hyoyeon took a chance to pinch on the tallest member’s cheek. “Thank goodness General Jung got there in time.”

“Save the love for later. Feed me!” Sooyoung said, now crying softly. When she gets extremely hungry, she would get emotional too.

“General Jung and Taeyeon are at the kitchen. Why don’t you ask them for food?” Hyoyeon suggested and Sooyoung quickly left them. “Geez, shikshin.” She huffed and returned to the movie with Sunny.

 

~*~*~

 

“Okay! Okay, so I admit that I like butts. What’s wrong with that?” Taeyeon leaned on the kitchen counter with a glass of orange juice on her hand.

Jessica finished her glass of wine before putting it on the table. “Don’t get mad! I’m just saying my opinions!” She stood up, grabbing her phone with her.

“I ain’t even mad!” Taeyeon put up an innocent smile before Jessica tuck inside the chair back under the table. “Are you sure that you have no bruises?”

“Wait, you have bruises?” Sooyoung appeared at the kitchen, making both the agents to look at her in startle as a greeting.

“No, no!” Jessica shook her head disapprovingly. “I just feel my arm is in pain. Nothing serious, honey babe.” She winked while giving a pat on Sooyoung’s cheek gently. “Taeyeon, wash my glass for me.”

“Sure, lazy General.” As soon as Jessica left the kitchen, Sooyoung opened the fridge and began scanning for something to eat. “Ms Sooyoung, are you hungry?” Taeyeon asked when noticing the idol was biting her lip while searching for something.

Sooyoung closed the fridge in disappointment and turned to Taeyeon. “Yes,” She patted her tummy. “I’m hungry as my fans are hungry for me.”

Taeyeon laughed. “Take a seat, Ms Sooyoung! I’ll cook something.”

“Ah, thank you. I can’t wait to taste your cooking.” Sooyoung smiled as she sat on one of the chairs. While Taeyeon was busy cooking for the idol’s dinner, Sooyoung stared at the empty glass in front of her and began thinking about the General. “ert…” She mumbled softly and lucky enough that Taeyeon didn’t heard her.

“So about General Jung,” Taeyeon suddenly spoke while rinsing the frying pan. “What do you think of her so far?”

Sooyoung hummed. “That ert?”

“Yeah,” Taeyeon smiled at Jessica’s nickname from the idol. “The ert.”

“She’s a pabo.” Sooyoung shrugged. “But quite a charmer I must say.”

Taeyeon secretly grinned while wiping the pan before putting it on the stove. “A charmer huh?”

“She’s alright. I’d date her if she could be less ertive.” Sooyoung said.

“Is that even a word?” Taeyeon asked in amusement.

Sooyoung whined. “Aish! She’s just so byun! I don’t understand how a charming agent with that cool attitude could be a ert!”

“Everyone could be a ert.” Taeyeon said beneath her breath. She faced the idol after turning on the stove and poured the oil on the pan. “She’s totally cool! General Jung only does that so she could grab your attention. I know it. You just need to understand her, Ms Sooyoung.”

“Huh, we’ll see.” Sooyoung bit her lip again. “Hey, does she have training course or something later on? I want to invite her for a coffee drink to express my thanks from earlier.”

“I don’t think she has.” Taeyeon smiled and took Jessica’s glass to wash it.

“Could you please tell her to meet me here later on midnight?” Sooyoung asked politely.

“Sure. Do you want me to help you with the coffee drinks?” Taeyeon respond.

Sooyoung smiled. “You’re too kind. It’s okay. Just go and spend time with Hyoyeon.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon blushed. The atmosphere became silent when Sooyoung took out her phone and Taeyeon busy with the upcoming meal.

 

~*~*~

 

“Hello two famous people who are under GG protection due of amount crazy bastards everywhere.” Jessica greeted and took a seat on the single couch; her usual spot for relaxing but mostly for watching TV.

Sunny turned to the agent. “That’s a funny greeting!”

“Is Taeyeon still at the kitchen?” Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter