Chapter 4

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uh....” Taeyeon was stirred from her sleep when she heard a loud thud. She sat up from her bed and was clutching her head painfully. “Where am I?” She looks around the area and found herself inside a fine luxurious bedroom. From then, Taeyeon remembered back.

“Oh right...” She groaned and looked at the time. It was half past one o’clock, just in time for her first training of being an agent. Taeyeon hurriedly went out from the room and saw the agents were staring intensely at the sleeping girl who was on the couch.

Yuri slowly got up from the floor as she heard light footsteps coming towards them. “Taeyeon?”

“Am I late for my training? I’m sorry! I fell asleep and–” “NO!”

The three agents immediately surrounded her with creepy smiles on their faces. “You’re just in time!” Yuri grinned.

“But you have to wake up your partner first.” Yoona added, not bothering to remove the smile on her face.

Taeyeon looked at them weirdly and was given a slice of cucumber. The other three ran to the back of the other long couch and hid themselves with their soldier-like helmets. “What should I do with this?”

“Poke her stomach and show the cucumber.” Yuri instructed. “After that, prepare yourself.”

“What do you mean by that?” Taeyeon asked in frighten.

“You’ll know your answer once you wake her up.” Yuri replied and showed the frying pan. “Don’t worry! We got your back.”

“Now ppali~!” Yoona pushed Taeyeon closer to Jessica by using a broom.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and gets ready with her index finger in front of the agent’s belly. “Here goes nothing.” She mumbled before poking Jessica’s stomach with her sharp nail. The agent’s face turned sour and slowly she wakes up from her sleep.

“Huh?” Jessica unfolds her eyelids and Taeyeon immediately show the cucumber to the agent who lets out a dolphin scream in respond. “WHAT THE GARLICS! GET THAT GREEN THING AWAY FROM MY SIGHT!”

“Throw it on her face!” Yuri ordered and the rookie agent did what she was told.

And yes. Another dolphin scream was echoing at the room.

“Come here, Taeyeon ah!” Yoona said in panicky as she and Seohyun started to throw some more slices of cucumbers to the dolphin agent. I type agent.

“HAHA! We’re not actually getting beat up this time round of cucumber vs. Jessica war!!” Seohyun said and kept throwing cucumbers while laughing.

 

~*~*~

 

“I can’t believe we’re actually getting beaten this time round of cucumbers vs. Jessica war.” Seohyun said in a dull tone and stared blankly at the floor.

“I regret doing the cucumber method again.” Yuri said.

“You can say that again.” Yoona pouted.

“I regret doing the cucumber method again.” Yuri repeated and noticed that her girlfriend was giving her a cute glare at the side. “What?”

“I was being sarcastic.” Yoona pointed out as Yuri only shrugged.

“Potato idiots.” Jessica rolled her eyes and turned to the clueless Taeyeon. “As for you,” she started off, causing the new girl to startle. “Change into the outfit that is in your closet. We will begin once I go and wash up.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Taeyeon bowed all of the sudden which caused the agents to laugh at her.

“Don’t call me that. We’re partners. Call me Jessica.” Jessica smiled cheerfully and pointed at the other three. “And these idiots are Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun. They are our back-ups and professionals in shooting.”

“Don’t forget analysing!” Yuri winked.

“AND EATING!” Yoona chirped happily while jumping surround Taeyeon.

“Naaah, that’s just her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter