Chapter 10

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mnet Backstage.

“Oh look! It’s Hyoyeon.” The representative of Star Life Theatre met up with the dancing queen when the idol exited the restroom. Hyoyeon smiled to the camera and gave a V sign before laughing nervously. She interviewed with the cameraman for a short period until something from far distance caught her eyes.

“Sunny ahh!”

The girl who was holding a cookie almost jumps in surprised. The idol, Sunny turned to where the source of voice came from and flashed a smile. She ran happily to her fellow member and cling their arms together. They interviewed while making fan-service to the camera and out of all the sudden, the cameraman asked something that made the girls had silly expressions on their faces.

“Does Hyoyeon shi have her eyes on someone special?”

“Ohhhh~hohoho! Not yet! Not yet!” Hyoyeon declined with both hands waving in front of her face.

“She’s lying!” Sunny gave a hug to the blonde from behind.

“I’m lying!” The dancing queen admitted, shyly doing a ‘bbuing-bbuing’ action to the camera.

“Are you?” Sunny tilted a little to make an eye contact with her member.

“Am I?” Hyoyeon also looked at the girl. They shared an awkward atmosphere for seconds before bursting out laughing with the cameraman smiling to them.

Oh, these two really are cuties.

 

~*~*~

 

“SSH in 10 minutes.” One of the broadcast crews came to inform Yonghwa and left after doing so. The manager paused his chat with the agent and turned to an idol that was busy eating light snacks.

“Sooyoung, go and find your unnies. You guys are up in 10 minutes. Ppali!”

“Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona! Go accompany the idol and make sure you guys return safely.” Miss Hwang said and immediately the agents jumped on their feet to search for the two missing idols.

Sooyoung quickly tried to move her position next to Yoona when the General was walking towards her but she was caught in time. The bold agent hugged Sooyoung’s waist with an arm securely so the idol couldn’t part from her.

“You move, I’ll kiss you.”

The idol once again was startled at the agent and looked at her weirdly. So were the other two who were trailing behind. “E–Excuse me?”

“Damn, Jessica is so cool.” Yoona whispered and also gave an elbow nudge to the smiling agent next to her. Taeyeon only gave an approval nod without saying a word.

Soon, the four people met with the idols that recently finished their interview. Sooyoung informed her fellow members as the agents were at behind here. Well, except for Jessica who was still had her arm around the idol.

And so, without wasting time after noticing her bodyguard, Hyoyeon flashed a smile and before clinging an arm around Taeyeon.

“L–Let’s go.” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon lead the way with Jessica and Sooyoung trailing behind. Sunny and her bodyguard had a staring competition for seconds before she gave out the best eye-smile she could ever wear to the agent.

Yoona awkwardly shifted her eyes before walking away. “Hurry up when walking!”

“YAH!” Sunny whined and quickly followed the agent.

 

~*~*~

 

“And now, it’s time to listen our favourite girl-group of all time with their new single, ‘Dancing Queen’ *insert screaming fans here* SunSooHyo!! *insert more omg-ing screaming fans here*”

“Keep your eyes on the crowd, agents.” Miss Hwang informed as soon as the idols went up on the stage to their positions.

SSH’s performance started smoothly, fans screaming at the idols’ perfection as the agents were watching them like hungry eagles. Yuri spotted a man with shades and a black cap was staring directly at Sunny. The agent kept her eyes on the man and observed his every move. “Hm...” She hummed, causing her partner to look at her. “Something wrong, baby?” Yuri secretly pointed at the man and both of the agents ended up staring intensely at the guy with sharp eyes.

“Taeyeon,” Jessica called out. “See anything?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Describe me the suspect.”

“You, who has changed my normal life, are my dancing queen~ Yeah~ Yeah~”

//LE COMBO PUNCH.

“YAH! FOCUS!” Jessica blew her knuckles after hitting the poor whining dork on the head.

“Arasso! Aish.” Taeyeon pouted and tried to focus on observing at some fans but failed as she was tempted to focus on her favourite girl-group. She ended up sing along to the song once again.

“Party! A dancing party to set fire to our youth~ everyone all together, party! A dancing party to set fire to our youth~!”

Jessica sighed tiredly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter