Chapter 7

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome.” Jessica greeted the girls as soon as the door opens. Taeyeon was so excited from the previous stage earlier. She jumped joyfully around Jessica in circles which made the agent to get dizzy. “Taeyeon, please stop before I’d kill you.”

“I just can’t wait for this stage! I wonder what will I learn here? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh?–”

“Taeyeon.” Jessica grabs Taeyeon’s both shoulders and made the dork stop. “It’s time for your training.” The agent walked to the obstacle at the corner of the arena. “Boost me up.” She instructed while eyeing on top. Taeyeon went nearer the wall, bending her knees while having her palms clasped together. Jessica placed her right foot on Taeyeon’s palms as Taeyeon used her strength to lift up the agent. Jessica jumped up to the obstacle and successfully went on it. The dork jumps repeatedly until Jessica could grab on her wrist to pull her up. “Geez, you’re so short.” Taeyeon chose to ignore the statement as she took a good view of the fourth stage arena.

“Wahh, this is even bigger than the other three stages!” Taeyeon’s voice echoed throughout the arena. “JAJAJA!” She continued while having fun with her echo voice.

“Be quiet!” Jessica punched on Taeyeon’s arm. She gave the dork an earphone and a silent pistol. “Listen to my instructions through the earphone and don’t do get distracted. I’ll be watching you from somewhere so FOCUS.”

“You got it!” Taeyeon chirped and climbed up onto the next the obstacle which leads to the first part of the stage. Taeyeon quietly crawled to the room when she saw Yoona. The dork went down from the ladder without making any sound. When Yoona turned to her direction, Taeyeon ducked quickly and ended up hiding behind a block.

“Hmm.” Yoona shrugged and walked to the other side.

“Find a way to get rid of Yoona in order to pass the second door. Just shoot her. The gun is filled with marbles anyway.”

Taeyeon let out a soft sigh before walking with light steps towards a block that was near to Yoona. The agent turned around again and saw nothing. She tilted her head from both sides before changing her direction again. Taeyeon gulped. “That was close.” She mumbled and sneaked behind Yoona.

“Taeyeon should have started her stage now.” The dork tapped on the agent’s shoulder and shoots her when she turned around. “Y–Yah!”

“Bye.” Taeyeon smiled cutely as she went through the second door. Yoona angrily stomped her feet and curled like a ball at the corner of the room, sulking for several minutes.

“Cute attack. Well, that’s only the easy one. Only three more rooms to go before your training is over. Okay, so in this second room, you will have to find a way to distract Seohyun and get to the third door without getting caught. Got it? Now move.”

“Hmm, this might be hard.” Taeyeon pouted. When she heard footsteps coming to her direction, the dork immediately hid herself.

 Seohyun appeared and looked around the door area. “Hmm, I heard something here...” When Seohyun turned around, Taeyeon quickly took the small gun from Seohyun’s back pocket without the agent noticed or feel anything. Taeyeon crawled to a block as soon as Seohyun left the door.

“Oh!” Taeyeon froze when Seohyun spoke. The agent leaned against a wall near the door where she was earlier. “Maybe Taeyeon unnie is here already.” She said and reloaded her gun. “Unnie, come out~”

Taeyeon stared at the agent for awhile before crawling to the third door, reaching for the door knob. “I can hear you, unnie! Where are you?” Taeyeon cursed inside her mind and hide.

“Hmm...” Seohyun walked pass the block where Taeyeon was and glance at it, knowing the dork was there. “I saw a shoe here just now.” She teased as Taeyeon was panicking behind the block. The agent took light steps towards the block and jumped. “HA!” Taeyeon shifted at the front of the block from the other side quickly even before Seohyun saw her. “Ay? I thought there was someone here.” Seohyun scratched her head. Knowing that it’s the right time to distract the agent, Taeyeon slid the gun on the floor to the door earlier.

“Ehh?!?!” Seohyun went to the front door quickly as Taeyeon ran like a mad person to the third door.

“ADIOS SENORITA!” The dork yelled and slammed the door.

Seohyun was surprised. She dropped her gun and sat on the floor. “I’ve lost because of a newbie?! GAAAHHH! SHE GOT THE JUNG GENES!”

 

~*~*~

 

“Impressive! Now duck.”

Taeyeon quickly ducked as what Jessica told her to and when she did, a bullet cross above her head. “WHAT THE–?!” Taeyeon leaned against the wall and looked up. “WHO DID THAT?!”

“Ha ha! This is the medium level of your training. Find Yuri and eliminate her with only one shot to get through the last door.”

“I wonder where she is now.” Taeyeon said and there’s another gun shot near her shoulders.

“YAH YURI AH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!”

“Come and find me!!” She heard someone yelled from nowhere. Taeyeon groaned and hid herself to the first block she encountered. She jerked her head up and looked around, only to found some blocks and the door to the last part of the stage. She looked up and noticed something shiny in the middle of the room. Suddenly, she heard another gun shot. Taeyeon ducked immediately when there was a bullet coming towards her direction.

“Ahh! So close!”

Taeyeon reloaded her gun with marbles that she found inside her pocket and rolled her body like a ball to the next block. “I know where you are now, Yuri yah.” She mumbled before showing her head again to Yuri. Repeated gun shots were heard as Taeyeon ran towards the last door.

When she was close to it, she looked up and shoots at the fragile wall. “Ah!” Yuri accidentally dropped her sniper as she was hit on her collarbone. “Owww! That’s a hard marble!”

“I win! HA! And Jessica told me this was a medium level part!” Taeyeon smiled innocently as she threw her gun. “Hey, Yuri. Since I got you in just 2 minutes, can I borrow your sniper please?” Yuri nodded and threw the weapon to Taeyeon after reloading it with marbles just in case.

“Thanks!” The girl winked and went to the last part of the stage. “Okay, what should I do here, Jessica?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter