Chapter 3

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Here we are, GG Agency.” Jessica parked her car at her spot and unbuckled her seatbelt. She turned to the back and saw the girl had a huge creepy smile on her face. Even Yuri was crept by the creepily creepy smile of Taeyeon.

“Un-cuff me already! Ppali! Ppali! Ppali!” The impatient dork started to bounce at the back seat as the car was also bouncing. Jessica groaned angrily and aimed her gun to Taeyeon but immediately she was stopped by the agent.

“AYY AYY JESSI. BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT.” Yuri instructed her friend as Jessica followed her. Taeyeon kept quiet since she was surprised at the sudden gun aiming at her earlier. “Give me the gun.”

Jessica obediently gave the gun to Yuri and exhaled calmly. She turned back again and gave ‘the glare’. “Pathetic dork, promise us you will stay quiet through the walkthrough.”

“What if I can’t hold it any longer if I see Mingu oppa?” Taeyeon asked cutely with a pout.

“I will squeeze your s until its empty inside. Arasso?!” Jessica said and went out from the car. Taeyeon and Yuri exchanged creepy with a mix of surprised expression.

“A..aaa...aa..” Taeyeon begins again with her whale crying sound and immediately Yuri covered .

“Just promise.” Yuri gulped to herself and understood that the girl agreed with a rapid nod. “Okay.”

 

~*~*~

 

Throughout the journey to Miss Hwang’s office, Taeyeon was very mute. No sounds came out from but she nearly wet her pants as she spotted Mingu as soon as they entered the building. But Yuri kept blocking her so she could not do anything stupid.

“Miss Hwang, we’re here.” Jessica said when she opened the doors and found out that she’s interrupting something.

“Helloooo, we have a guest.” Yuri rolled her eyes and immediately Seohyun turned off the XBOX 720. Miss Hwang cleared on purpose and smiled at the new face.

“You must be Kim Taeyeon.” Miss Hwang said and indicated all of the agents including Taeyeon to sit.

“You must be the pretty mean ahjumma who made my umma sold me just to be an agent! Heartless potato!!” Taeyeon fired and immediately the four agents aimed their guns at her.

“TRY SAYING THAT ONE MORE TIME!” Yuri yelled as the four of them reloaded their guns.

“Agents, please. Put your guns down.” Miss Hwang smiled warmly and looked at the scared Taeyeon. “I have my reasons why I want you to be my agent.”

“Explain.” Taeyeon nodded understandingly as she threw awkward glances to the agents who were keeping an eye on her.

“First of all, I know you’re a fan of SSH.” Miss Hwang said and heard the agents were groaning.

“The worst part of her to be honest.” Yoona said as Seohyun nodded.

“Whaa–It’s not wrong being a fan of them!” Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter