Chapter 29

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SMACK!

“Owww! What was that for?!”

Jessica shot a ridiculous look at Taeyeon before she flicked her partner’s forehead. “For being pathetic! I can’t believe you used a cheesy knock knock thing to ask Ms Hyoyeon to be yours! I wonder what your next move for your relationship is. Quoting something like: ‘If I were a bird, you’d be the first person I’d crap on.’ Maybe?”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica in disgusted. “That’s stupid.”

“You’re stupid.” Jessica shrugged and side-cuddled Taeyeon before the agent could threw a punch at her. “Look partner, I think you need to do your confession all over again.”

“Trust me, I had a hard time to agree to do the knock knock confession with Miss Hwang.” Taeyeon huffed.

“No, no. Trust me. I’ll give you the right one to do a confession. Just do what I’m about to tell you and if you think this isn’t a good one, then you’re pathetic.” Jessica said and received an eager nod from Taeyeon before she whispered her plan that she had in mind.

Taeyeon slowly turned her normal expression into an amazed one. When Jessica had finished, she gave a smirk to the satisfied Taeyeon. “So how about it? Want to make it up to her with a better confession?”

“I should have gone to you in the first place.” Taeyeon said as she shook her head in disappointment of Miss Hwang’s idea.

Jessica smiled victoriously. “Lesson learnt. Never go to anyone else before Jessica Jung. Now go and do your thing!”

“Thanks Jess!” Taeyeon threw her gun on the ground and went jumping obstacle to obstacle as she exited the training room while Jessica continued on with her training.

 

~*~*~

 

BAM!

Everyone inside the studio stopped whatever they were doing as they were shocked when Taeyeon kicked an entrance. Taeyeon apologized for surprising the others until she reached at Hyoyeon. “Hey,” Taeyeon whispered lightly while she was panting a little.

Hyoyeon giggled as she cupped the agent’s face. “Yes? Aren’t you on your training session?”

“Jessica dismissed me and I need to have a talk to you.” Taeyeon said while she securely glancing at their surroundings. “Please?”

“Okay,” Hyoyeon agreed since she was in need of Taeyeon anyway. She asked permission from her dance instructor before she excused herself with Taeyeon to the emergency staircase. Taeyeon looked around the corridors before she closed the door of the staircase.

“What is this about?” Hyoyeon gave an encouraging smile to her agent when seeing how nervous Taeyeon was.

“Remember that ridiculous confession of mine last night?” Taeyeon started off.

Hyoyeon thought of it for a second before she got herself giggling. “Yeah I remembered that weird confession of yours before we kissed and fell asleep.”

“Heh,” Taeyeon got shy when thinking back about the beautiful yet weird memories of last night. “I want to reset that confession with a new one,” She held Hyoyeon’s hands as she went down on a knee, kneeling in front of Hyoyeon who was sitting on the stair steps. “Can I?”

“Oh? I wonder why.” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon with innocent eyes. “Is it perhaps because you think I feel so dumb for accepting your knock knock confession? Oh no Taeyeon ah, I didn’t think of it like that okay?”

“Nah!”  Taeyeon laughed and was pulled to sit with the idol on the stair step. “I just want to do a new and improve one and I want you to know that I’m actually taking our relationship seriously. Not a silly one with a knock knock provides as a start of it.”

Hyoyeon nodded in understood. “Alright, enlighten me to love you more.”

“Kim Hyoyeon,” Taeyeon called out and successfully had the idol looking right at her. “If I could give you one thing in life,” She gently took Hyoyeon’s hand and squeezed it lightly. “I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,” Taeyeon flashed a genuine smile. “And only by then, you would realize how special you are to me.”

“And I–” Taeyeon was shut with a pair of lips pressing against hers but it was just a quick kiss though. “–don’t think,”

Kiss.

“Words,”

Kiss.

“Can’t express,”

Kiss.

“How much I really love you.” Hyoyeon brushed her thumb against Taeyeon’s lips while their eyes were glued on each others’ lips. “And just one more thing,” Taeyeon continued though Hyoyeon was still touching her lips. “I’m really sorry for this bad location to have a perfect moment together.”

“Hell would I care?” Hyoyeon flashed that beautiful eye-smile of hers as she made Taeyeon smiled too. Soon after staring at each other for quite a while, they got themselves caressing one another’s lips again. “I love you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

~*~*~

 

TaengSic Suite | Evening

“Kwon Yuri,” Yoona grabbed the collar of Yuri’s shirt. “Kwon–Freaking–Yuri.”

Yuri flashed her charming smile to her girlfriend on purpose. “Yes, me?” Yoona stared down on Yuri’s lips and found herself attacking the tempting lips in a few seconds later. Yuri winced when she felt Yoona accidentally bit her lip. But that didn’t stop the couple from kissing though.

“Ugh,” For the first time in forever, Sunny was disgusted seeing the couple. She looked away in embarrassed while having a silly smile on her face. “My goodness, someone stop them from doing live .”

“My oh my, you’ve changed a little.” Jessica commented. “Didn’t you like watching your parents eating each others’ faces before?”

Sunny was a bit reddened. “I never said that!”

Jessica replied back a teasing wink and went over to Sooyoung who was still getting her hair done by Sooyoung’s personal hairstylist. “Hey beautiful.”

“Sica boo,” Sooyoung tapped on her lips. “You jerk, you owe me two kisses today.”

“Oh?” Jessica grinned and sat beside her girlfriend. “Do I?”

“Don’t play with me.” Sooyoung gave her phone to the General agent. “You were ignoring me completely the whole day today! I mean what the hell that was for?”

“Youngie boo, I wasn’t ignoring you. I was focused on my unfinished tasks. And yah! You owe me twice the times I owe you. You didn’t answer my calls and my texts! So who’s the snub now huh?”

“Excuse me, did you just call me a snub? Hey! Firstly, I wasn’t ignoring you. I was focused on my tasks–”

“Guys, can you not?” Seohyun interrupted the couple. Coincidentally she was sitting beside Sooyoung’s other side, reading her book. “Just make up your kisses and leave my peace alone. Please, that’s all I’m asking for.”

The two people looked at Seohyun for awhile before they paid attention back to themselves. “Okay, kiss me.” Jessica puckered her lips but her face was pushed away all of the sudden. “What the hell?!”

“You’re supposed to kiss me first! Can’t you see I’m getting my hair done here?” Sooyoung whined and stopped moving when her hairstylist was scissoring her hair.

“Can’t we just wait until you’re done?” Jessica sulkily looked at her girlfriend’s hair.

Sooyoung sighed. “But as soon as I’m done, we’ll head straight to the venue then.”

“We can make out on the way there? The venue seems so far from here.” Jessica had that mischievous grin of hers once again, making Sooyoung blushed when seeing it through the mirror in front of her. “We can have our own limo so the others wouldn’t bother us.”

“I ing love you for a reason.” Sooyoung fist bumped together with the General agent.

“Too bad we only have a limo.” Seohyun interrupted again, making the couple groaned in defeat. “And please use your brains wisely, unnies. Do you think Miss Hwang will let you two torn each others’ clothes and showing up at the event ? I don’t think so.” The hairstylist chortled softly, making Seohyun smiled at her own statement.

Jessica glared at the ‘I have no regrets’ Seohyun as she said, “Let’s just make out in the elevator.” And she received an unsatisfied sigh from her girlfriend.

 

~*~*~

 

“Ugh!” Hyoyeon shut her eyes tight when feeling the pain inside her. Taeyeon was worried that her girlfriend couldn’t endure the pain easily and she wanted to stop but Hyoyeon just wouldn’t let her. “J–just keep going. I c–can do th…this…”

Taeyeon came up to Hyoyeon’s head and planted a soft kiss on the girl’s forehead. “Are you sure?”

“Yes,” Hyoyeon nodded furiously. “Let’s get this over with fast, please!”

“Okay,” Taeyeon went back down to Hyoyeon but her eyes stayed on Hyoyeon’s gaze on hers. “Go deeper?”

“Go,” Hyoyeon gulped, ready for the pain. “Deeper.”

Taeyeon obediently fulfilled her girlfriend’s order. She slowly pushed the plunger of the needle, letting the liquid medicine entering into Hyoyeon’s lap. It was a medicine for her past bruises on her laps. It was said that there was a small area inside Hyoyeon’s lap wasn’t fully healed though there were no more bruise marks showing. When that was done, Taeyeon slowly pulled out the needle and put it away. The two people hugged each other as to comfort one another.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon whispered softly before giving a kiss on the agent’s cheek.

“Don’t move okay?” Taeyeon ordered politely and they parted from the hug. “Now what should we do for 5 minutes while the medicine is doing its job inside you?”

Hyoyeon smiled. She managed to pinch Taeyeon’s cheek since they weren’t that distant. “Let’s talk.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon grinned. “You look good in blue.” She checked out her girlfriend in a blue mini dress and released a dreamy sigh. “Damn it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter