Chapter 8

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BAM! She roughly pushed her friend against the wall, causing the other to let out a loud groan. She sighed heavily and took out her gun. “W–Wait, wh...what’s with the g...gun?” She ignored the question as she pinned the muzzle of the gun on the area of Yuri’s throat. “J–Jess!!”

“Be quiet or I’ll pull the trigger.” Jessica warned as she pulled the gun’s hammer slowly.

Yuri was struggling to breathe since there’s a gun blocking her neck. She patted Jessica’s shoulder in surrender with a rapid nod, almost broke into tears. “A–Air!”

“Promise to keep my secret safe or else!” Jessica pushed the gun more while glaring at the girl.

“Aaaack! I wiiiiiill!” The poor suffocating Yuri replied in a soft tone.

“Good.” Jessica released her friend and gave her a pat on the shoulder. “Nice doing business with you.” She said before going inside the suite room. Yuri clutched on her chest tightly and leaned against the wall as she slides down on the floor. Yoona came out from the elevator and turned right, noticing her lover is catching her breath. She quickly ran to the ‘half-dead’ partner of hers.

“Jagiya! What the hell?!”

“Ehnsjasohdkl....”

“What?”

“Assfejhklsjsoi!”

“I didn’t get that!”

“Asfafafkhsalkaaa...Duhhhh!”

//LE BISH SLAP.

“I don’t speak alien language!” Yoona cried out as Yuri coughed a little while wiping her cheek.

“Never make promises with Jessica. Arasso?” Yuri finally could say what she needed to say. She grabbed Yoona’s collar and pulled the girl closer to her. “NEVER.”

“A–alright! I get ya! Now c’mon. You need some rest, weirdo!”

“NEVERRRR!”

 

~*~*~

 

“Phew.” Jessica put down her gun on the table stand that was beside the front door. After done checking on the unconscious dork, she took off her tactical vest and every single piece of clothing she was wearing until she was left with only her and sports bra.

“Ah. It’s time to relax.” She took all of her clothing and put it inside the laundry basket. She went inside the Jacuzzi room and spends the rest of her night in there.

 

~*~*~

 

“HYOYEON!” The dork sat up straight from her bed in shock. She looked around and revealed that she was inside her luxurious room with a night skyline view of Seoul. “Ahhh.” She moaned in pain while rubbing her palm against her temple.

“Hey, hey! You’re awake!” Seohyun greeted and stood up from the chair as she put down the comic book.

“What happened?” Asked Taeyeon.

“Oh, you fainted when Hyoyeon was all like: ‘Wah! I got the cutest one!’” Seohyun imitated the idol and received a glare from the die-hard fan-girl. “I’m sorry but it’s true.” The agent replied sarcastically upon meeting with the glaring dork.

“So that wasn’t a dream after all?” Taeyeon asked and smiled to herself. “Whoa, wait....that wasn’t a dream....” You are required to imagine Taeyeon and her creepy pathetic smile. ugh ;n;

Seohyun sighed in annoyed. “Oh please.”

“So, why are you here?” Taeyeon continued to ask questions while looking at the agent.

“Yuri unnie, Yoona unnie and I were given a task from our leader, Jessica unnie about taking you out to the streets for some fun. Are you in?”

“I could need some fresh air and fun. Give me ten minutes.” Taeyeon smiled and walked to the bathroom.

“Alright.” Seohyun exited the room and huffed as soon as she saw her unnies were making out at the couch. She shoots Yoona’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter