Chapter 15

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Night | GG Agency Lobby

Hyoyeon was at the lobby, sitting while she waited for a certain someone. Sooyoung, Miss Hwang and Jessica were with her, doing their own things while she had her eyes stuck on the entrance of GG Agency. “Its half past 7 already…” She checked her phone’s time.

“Hyoyeon ah!” Hyoyeon tilted her head to the left and was nearly kissed by Sooyoung’s phone. “Look! I’ve found that candy crush thing! It’s called Candy Crush App!” Her member exclaimed it excitedly.

Hyoyeon only smiled a little. “Oh, great.” She turned back to her usual gaze afterwards. When the entrance door slid open, her lips formed a beautiful smile and immediately went running towards the person.

“Taeyeon shi!!!” She pulled the agent into a hug which the latter happily yet awkwardly returned it back.

“Oh…Ms Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon patted Hyoyeon’s back gently before they broke the hug. “What are you doing in the lobby?”

“I was waiting for you.” Hyoyeon shyly admitted with her cheeks flushed with pink shades. She looked at the other person behind Taeyeon and smiled at him. “Mingu yah, did you come with Taeyeon?”

Mingu nodded to her sister. “Ne, unnie. Taeyeon noona really admires you a lot, I almost lost my hearing when noona started to talk about you and I’ve got to say, it’s more than 7 paragraphs.” He complained and made the two girls laughed.

“I’ve seen that you two have got along well.” Hyoyeon said, still with the pink tinge in her face. “C’mon, Taeyeon shi. You need to rest with all that stitches you got.”

Taeyeon only nodded and was escorted by Hyoyeon to their suite. Seeing them leaving, the others immediately went to catch up except for Mingu, who had a training to attend with Krystal.

 

~*~*~

 

“So are you up for a training session tomorrow?” Jessica sat on the single couch as she faced her partner. Sooyoung managed to knock on the General’s head before she gets to sit beside Taeyeon. “Ow! What was that for, honey?”

“Taeyeon shi have just got her bruise stitches today and you’re asking her if she could come training tomorrow?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

Jessica gave her a confusing look. “It’s just a shooting training! All she’s got to do is stand and fire targets! It doesn’t involve getting killed!”

“Wait, what?” Taeyeon looked at Jessica surprisingly but she got ignored though.

“Yeah but don’t you think it’s a bit too early to train an injured person?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica ignored her question. “Why are you so worried about her anyway? You’re supposed to worry about me!”

“What is there to worry about you?!”

“That I might just take off your clothes and start to take pictures of your glorious body right after they went into their rooms!”

“Y-YAH!” Sooyoung shield her chest with her arms and she was blushing madly all of the sudden. “YOU ERT!” She threw a cushion to the General’s face.

“Oh, that was too much. Hehe.” Jessica winked at the idol and threw back the cushion to her.

“HEHE?!” Sooyoung threw the cushion again. “AISH!” She left the living room to the kitchen. “IF YOU GUYS NEED ME, I’LL BE EATING.”

“I need you~!!” Jessica quickly went to the kitchen whereas all in cue Hyoyeon went to the living room with a tray of food on her hands. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon soon could hear soft voices of the other two in the suite bickering at the kitchen.

“Wow, they’re really getting along with each other too.” Taeyeon commented.

“Yeah, they are.” Hyoyeon sat beside Taeyeon after she placed the tray on the coffee table in front of them.

“Woah! You made these, Ms Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon looked at the mouthwatering dishes with twinkling eyes.

Hyoyeon nodded shyly while she picked up the bowl of rice. “I–I made these for you. You haven’t eaten your dinner, right? Mingu told me.”

“O–Oh, you didn’t have to d…do this for me, Ms Hyoyeon…” Taeyeon said, feeling sorry for the idol. It was her job to take care of Hyoyeon. Not the idol to take care of her. “I’m sorry for giving you a hard time, Ms Hyoyeon.” She bowed her head in disappointment.

Hyoyeon shook her head disapprovingly. “Taeyeon shi, don’t be like that. It’s my own choice to take care of you so let me be, okay? I’m your boss anyway.” She gave a wink and fed Taeyeon for the first time.

Taeyeon became teary while she munched on her food. “Oh….”

“W–what’s wrong? Does my cooking taste awful?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

“Ms Hyoyeon shi, this is the most precious moment of my life that I have to remember. You are so kind and good cooking. I love you my idol!” Ah, fangirl Taeyeon is on.

Hyoyeon laughed lightly at the comment. “Don’t be so dramatic and let me feed you more.”

“Yeshu, Ms Hyoyeon shi.”

 

~*~*~

 

‘After separating with my family during the Gulf War, I had a phobia to fireworks and other loud sounds around me. I would get so scared and broke down instantly because of it. Apart from it, I really miss my family. If only they were here with me, I wouldn’t be in these two sides state.’

‘What states are those?’

‘Well, I have two sides of me that people never know. Even my members don’t know about it. I am cheerful and always smile on the outside but then again I am actually lonely and sad in the inside. I must have been feeling the sadness inside me because of my family. So, yeah…’

Yoona stopped stirring the soup. She sighed and went over to Yuri, asking if she could take her place for awhile. “Sure, go ahead.” Yuri took the spoon from her partner and gave a kiss on the cheek before they parted.

“Hello, ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter