Chapter 32

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeonie!” Hyoyeon pounced on the agent into a rough hug as she cried on the agent’s shoulder. “I thought I might not see you again!”

“Aih,” Taeyeon gave out a light laugh as she wrapped an arm around Hyoyeon. She comforted the crying idol for a moment by planting kisses on the shoulders and cheeks. “Uljima. It hurts to see my angel cry especially when she’s crying because of me.” She felt Hyoyeon nodded on her shoulder but still she could hear light sobs from the idol. It wasn’t long for Hyoyeon to completely stop crying since Taeyeon kept on giving kisses to comfort her.

“Thank you for saving me.” Hyoyeon softly planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s lips.

Taeyeon grinned as she caressed the idol’s face gently. “It’s my job to protect you.”

“But you shouldn’t have done that.” Hyoyeon sighed a frown. “You almost died because of me.”

“I almost died because of Hyukjae.” Taeyeon held hands with the idol. “Don’t blame yourself, Hyoyeonie. You know it yourself that I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” She just stared at Hyoyeon when the idol released another sigh before she cupped the idol’s cheeks. “Hey, look at me.” They let their eyes met with one another until smiles formed on their lips. “I’m alright, aren’t I?”

Hyoyeon giggled when Taeyeon gave her a teasing wink. “I love you.”

“Hm,” Taeyeon returned back a kiss on the lips. “I love you.”

 

~*~*~

 

Seohyun backed away from Taeyeon as soon as she finished checking the agent’s pulse. “You’re still having trouble with breathing I see.”

“I’m fine.” Taeyeon fibbed though she knew it herself that she almost choked herself between the hug she shared with her girlfriend earlier. Seohyun continued to stare at the agent for a moment until Taeyeon released a sigh. “Okay, I feel like choking every now and then. You don’t even know how hard it was to maintain my breathing when Hyoyeon was here.”

“Relax.” Seohyun smiled. “We have a little troubled situation with your heart during the surgery so I’m sure you’re just trying to chase your normal breathing pace again.”

Taeyeon blinked in puzzled. “What happened?”

“I’ll tell you once you have fully recovered, okay?” Seohyun said and made Taeyeon to nod in defeat. “Now since everyone is busy with their schedules, you’ll be alone for a little while. Can I get you anything before I leave you to rest?”

“Can you please bring my pretty crayons and my sketchbook? I placed them in the nightstand’s drawer.” Taeyeon pleaded with a cute puppy-like expression. “Pretty pwease?”

“Kid.” Seohyun rolled her eyes playfully as she made her way out from the wardroom. “Always asking to get shoot.” And the door was shut. While Seohyun went to get Taeyeon’s stuffs, Taeyeon took the time to rest a little and even played with the heart rate machine.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeep!

_/\_/\______

“Ack!” Taeyeon quickly loose her grip from choking herself. “I almost died for real?!” She looked at the heart rate machine and it was beeping normally again. “That’s so cool!” Taeyeon chirped in amazed as she continued on to play with her heart until suddenly she started to cough badly. It was a good thing that Seohyun returned just in time when she could hardly breathe.

“Yah!” Seohyun assisted the choking agent to breathe and soon Taeyeon was breathing normally again. “Geez! What did you do?!”

Taeyeon patted her chest as she panted lightly. “Playing with the heart rate machine.”

“Idiot,” Seohyun flicked on the agent’s forehead. “I’ve told you that you’re still having trouble to breathe. Don’t pressure your heart!”

“I got bored! I’m sorry!” Taeyeon whined as she took her stuffs that Seohyun was holding. “Now leave me alone to draw and coloring with crayons!”

Seohyun took a moment to look at the agent before she gave a smile. “Just call for Yuri unnie if you’re bored. She’ll be done with her training any minute now.” Taeyeon only nod and Seohyun left the agent hurriedly as she has a surgery test to go through. As soon as Seohyun shut the door, Taeyeon cautiously looked at the door before she put down the crayon she was holding and played with the heart rate machine again.

_/\_/\_/\____

_________/\_

“A–Ack!” Taeyeon quickly stopped pressing her pulse on the neck as she took long inhale and exhale session. “Oh, that was close.” She stared at the only window of the wardroom before she started to play SSH’s songs and played with the heart rate machine again. Semi-killing herself all over again.

 

~*~*~

 

“Another perfect training course, Agent Megan.” Miss Hwang lightly patted on Yuri’s shoulder before giving the panting agent a towel to wipe off the sweats. “It seems like General Jung’s teaching has helped you on improving your skills.”

Yuri smiled as she wiped off her face. “It’s actually Agent Erika.” She wiped her nape after her face. “I’ve learned a lot from her advises. Can you believe that dork? She learnt skills from video games! Geez! I can’t believe it worked on me too!”

“Well,” Miss Hwang laughed. “As what I’ve told my brother, Agent Erika is unique and different from all of you.”

“Speaking of her, we should go and visit her at the wardroom. I heard that she has awakened from her 2 minutes of death.” Yuri said, causing Miss Hwang to pull her ear. “Oww! Oww! Not this precious ear that Yoona always bite!”

Miss Hwang weirdly looked at Yuri until she rolled her eyes in amusement. “You still owe her an apology for killing her.”

“But it was just for 2 minutes!”

“Whatever!”

The two agents headed to Taeyeon’s wardroom in GG Medic Room together. When they have reached at the wardroom, Yuri was stunned as soon as she entered the room. “T–Taeyeon?” She stuttered when seeing the agent’s position. It was like as if the agent was inside a coffin but without the coffin. Get it? lol. “Y–Yah.”

Beep. Beep. Beep.

_/\_/\_/\/\_

The heart rate monitor showed that Taeyeon’s heart was beating just fine and it made Yuri to sigh in relief. Before Yuri could take a seat on the empty chair beside the bed, the heart rate machine started to let out a long beep. “What the–”

Beeeeeeeeeeeep!

________/\_

“TAEYEON AH!” Yuri started to panic when seeing the monitor. She was about to call for the Emergency team when suddenly Taeyeon sat up on the bed, laughing her off. “H–Huh? Yah! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter