Chapter 27

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“LIAR!” Amber hit the man using her frying pan, causing all of the people around her to step backwards in shock. Victoria noticed the scene and quickly went over to her fellow agent. “Vic! He said he isn’t responsible with the kidnap of Ms Hyoyeon!”

Victoria observed the man. It was just a regular man, unharmed and pure innocent. She sighed deeply before nudging Amber’s head using her frying pan. “So, why did you hit him? Ugh, I forgot to train you about comparing good and bad men.” She mumbled to herself while massaging her temples.

“It hurts,” Amber pouted as she rubbed her head. “Why did you do that?”

“Because you’re stupid NOW GO BACK INSIDE THE VAN.” Victoria yelled in annoyed. Amber quickly headed back inside the GG Van as she was surprised at her leader’s sudden outburst. Then came along Sulli and Krystal running towards Victoria from the crowd.

“No sign of Ms Hyoyeon here, Vic.” Sulli reported.

“Noted, let’s move.” Victoria ordered and they went back to the van. “This is Agent Victoria, leader of the F(x) Agents. There is no sign of Ms Hyoyeon in Incheon. I repeat: there is no sign of Ms Hyoyeon in Incheon.”

“Head back to Seoul. Let’s search in downtown.” Victoria then ordered to Luna who was driving the van.

 

~*~*~

 

Taeyeon sighed deeply. “Noted.” She talked through the walkie-talkie as she was responding to Victoria’s report. Taeyeon then let her palms met with her face and let out a long groan. “I’m such an idiot!”

“Yes you are. How can you lose someone in your embrace that easily?” Jessica commented. It has been exactly 6 hours straight, still no sign of the missing idol.

“Can you not say anything right now? I’m feeling worse than ever.” Taeyeon whined, still burying her face in her palms. “You’re not helping to make me feel better!”

Jessica sighed before looking at the rear-view mirror to observe the agent who was at the back. “Seohyun, got any reports?”

“Oh, I just got one!” Seohyun chirped when her iPad notification rang. “Agent Roxanne sent me a picture with a caption saying that she found a hand-written LHJ with blood strains on a tissue she found under Agent Erika’s bed.”

“LHJ?” Taeyeon lifted up her face from her palms. “Lee Hyuk-Jae?” She tilted to Jessica.

“I should have known.” Jessica changed the car gear and made drifty U-turn on the highway as they headed back to Seoul. “Alert the others, Tae! To the recent meet-up we went to face Hyukjae.”

“Calling all GG units nearby! Head to the location behind SM Club in downtown Seoul right this instant! I repeat: behind SM Club in downtown Seoul RIGHT NOW!”

 

~*~*~

 

Hyoyeon groaned at the pain before she let out a scream when she couldn’t hold it any longer. “AHHH!”

“Okay, stop it.” Hyukjae said and one of his men removed the heated iron bars from the idol’s thighs. He went closer to the idol and purposely gripped on the burnt marks, making Hyoyeon winced in pain. “So, you’re still not speaking up?”

Hyoyeon didn’t reply the guy. She kept on glaring at him with tears streaming down through her cheeks. She was in pain but she could fight with it. Hyukjae observed the tears and grinned to himself. He moved away from Hyoyeon and told his men to continue the torture. The instructed man took the iron bars out from fire and placed it on Hyoyeon’s thighs again, making the idol to continue on screaming in pain. It didn’t last long though. They heard a loud bang coming from outside which caused them to stop.

“Lee Hyukjae! You are surrounded! Get out from the building to show yourself!”

“Crap,” Hyukjae cursed under his breath before turning to his men. “Which one of you left a trail for the GG agents to find us?”

“Boss, it was m–” BANG! The man who spoke fell on the floor; no longer breathing as his head was blown a shot.

“Who was his partner who went to take Hyoyeon?” Hyukjae asked, glaring at his gulping men. “You better speak up or you’re all going to die.”

Another man bravely stepped forward, ready to face death. Hyukjae just stared at him and aimed the gun towards his head. “Did you know why he got shot?”

“He didn’t follow your orders.” The man answered as he closed his eyes.

Hyukjae blinked. “And what was the order I gave?”

“Don’t leave a trail or anything.” The man clenched his fists tightly.

“Exactly.” BANG! Hyukjae dropped his gun between the two dead men. “Move out. Let’s give my girlfriend another chance to be in the safe zone.” Hyukjae stopped near the door to give his last grinning face to the idol.

“This is not over, Kim Hyoyeon. I’ll take you from them again soon. You’ll just wait.”

Hyoyeon shut her eyes tight, not wanting to see the lifeless bodies in front of her. Witnessing them being head-blown was enough to get traumatized. Soon when she started hearing the faint voices of familiar people, she cried for help. “HEEEELPPPP! SOMEONE! HELP!!!”

BAM! Someone roughly kicked the door open. “HYOYEON!” Hyoyeon opened her eyes; thankful to God it was the person she wanted to get comfort from. Kim Taeyeon quickly cut off the ropes that were tying the idol. Seeing Hyoyeon’s beautiful body is now covered with bruises and the iron bar marks made Taeyeon’s heart break. She embraced the idol gently into her arms.

“Taeyeon ah…..” Hyoyeon cried, wetting the agent’s clothes. “It hurts…”

“I’m sorry, Hyoyeon ah.” Taeyeon whispered. “This is my fault. I’m sorry.”

“I want to get out from here, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said, remembering there were two lifeless bodies in the same room with them. “Please.”

“Okay,” Taeyeon whispered softly before carrying Hyoyeon in bridal style since the idol couldn’t walk due of the pain on her legs.

“I got you, Hyoyeon. I got you.”

 

~*~*~

 

“General!” Sooyoung came running towards Jessica as soon as she spotted the agent. Jessica greeted the idol with open arms of course. “Where is Hyoyeon? Where is she?”

Jessica patted on the girl’s back for comfort. “She’s inside the Medic Room for treatment of her bruises. But I assured you that she’s fine, Sooyoung. Don’t be sad anymore, okay?”

“Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter