Finale

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months later | 03:21PM – GG Lounge

“Ms Hyo–” Taeyeon almost choked on her own words when Hyoyeon shot her a disappointed expression. “I mean, Hyoyeonie!” She successfully made the idol to smile again. “Can I go and sit with the agents?”

Sunny pouted. “Aww, wae? You don’t want to sit with your favorite idols?”

“N–no! That’s not it!” Taeyeon began to panic. “I’m just–” She bit her lip when the idols were eyeing on her, curiously. “I–”

Coincidentally, Jessica saved Taeyeon’s gut as she wrapped an arm around Taeyeon in surprised. “Hello to the girl group who have minions all around the world. I need to borrow your biggest fan for a moment.”

“Sure.” Sooyoung shared a quick kiss with Jessica before the General agent pulled Taeyeon away from the table.

Once they were at an empty table and was a few tables away from the idols, Taeyeon finally exhaled a long relief sigh. Jessica noticed about it. “You okay?”

“You had just saved my life from being choked by their perfections.” Taeyeon patted Jessica’s shoulder thankfully. “I almost died when they were eyeing at me. My s were screaming at–”

“Whatever. It’s my turn to speak.” Jessica said and Taeyeon obediently nodded. “Listen carefully while you calm your hormones.” She finished the soju drink that she was holding. “We have a training schedule with a new troop later at night.”

Taeyeon chirped in excitement. “Oh wow! New troo–”

“Quiet!” Jessica pulled Taeyeon by the ear as they ducked their heads lower so the idols couldn’t find them from the restaurant that was crowded with GG agents. “We can’t let our girlfriends know about this. Even Ms Sunny.”

“Why not?” Taeyeon blinked in confusion.

Jessica quickly looked away when her eyes were about to meet with Sunny who was looking around the restaurant. “Because, I’ve seen the new recruits and man, they’re adorable and hot at the same time. We might be tempted to flirt with them.”

“I think you only meant that for yourself.” Taeyeon pouted. “I love Ms Hyoyeon and Ms Hyoyeon only, remember?”

“I’m not going to be responsible if they started to melt your heart once the training session begins.” Jessica grinned.

Taeyeon became worried and nervous when her partner gave her ‘the look’. She could only push the General agent’s head in annoyed when she couldn’t take it anymore. “They can’t melt me unless they’re Kim Hyoyeon!”

“Let’s bet on it!” Jessica wasn’t satisfied but she was glad that her partner is the loyal type of person. “If your heart got melted by one of them, I’ll get to flirt with Ms Hyoyeon for a week!”

“No ing way I’m letting you do such a thing!” Taeyeon roughly hit Jessica on the arm. “And if I don’t get melted by one of them which I’m sure I won’t, I want you to perform at least 5 songs of SSH for me!”

“She bet on it!” Yuri interrupted the two agents. “General Jung will do it!”

“Who asked you to interfere?!” Jessica pushed Yuri’s head in annoyed.

 Yuri took back her short revenge on Jessica before she joined them. “I’ve heard about the new recruits and I’ve seen them. Damn, how the hell did they managed to melt me with their adorableness and their iness at the same time. Like wow, that rarely happens unless they’re Yoona.”

“See?” Jessica grinned at Taeyeon. “Even someone in a relationship is dying to have them.”

“No!” Taeyeon shook her head in denial. “I am a loyal partner to my Hyoyeonie!”

“We’ll see.” Jessica winked teasingly at the dork.

“Yeah!” Taeyeon stood up from the stool. “You’ll see!” And she went back to the idols’ table.

Jessica and Yuri watched the dork was being all nervous towards the idols again before they shared a sigh together. “That dork. When will she loose it up?” Yuri asked as she shook her head with a smile.

“It’s okay.” Jessica smiled too. “Both of us know that she’s really loyal to her girlfriend.”

“Unlike the two of you.” Seohyun suddenly came from behind, knocking the two agents’ heads before walking away from them.

“Where the hell did she came from?!” Yuri could only shrugged in surprised when Jessica was rubbing her head with a distant glare to Seohyun. “That girl…”

 

~*~*~

 

“Yoong!” Sunny went running towards Yoona once she saw the agent from the moment she entered the GG Agency with her members. Yoona managed to not stumble when Sunny pounced excitedly on her for a hug. “I’m back from my schedules!”

“Yes, I can see that.” Yoona patted Sunny’s back lightly before they pulled off the hug. “No more schedules after this?”

“No more schedules for a week!” Sooyoung chirped and made Sunny excitedly to hug Yoona again. “Finally, a break!”

“That’s great!” Yoona chirped happily. “We can hide inside trash bins and have Yuri to search for us for a week!”

Sunny laughed. “Let’s do something else, okay?”

“Are Taeyeonie and General Jung still training?” Hyoyeon asked while she eyed at the door to the GG Training Arena.

Yoona only nodded as she linked arms with Sunny. “C’mon, let’s go and visit them.”

The idols followed Yoona to the training arena. Once they reached at the viewing room of the whole arena, they immediately spotted the agents were busy giving some training to the new recruits. Yoona rolled her eyes in annoyed when she noticed that her partner, Yuri was more like flirting with one of the recruits instead of training them. She wasn’t the only one annoyed though. Sooyoung was too.

“Look at all the cutie pies!” Sunny was too happy to notice Yoona and Sooyoung’s expressions.

“I just hope these recruits will be sent to the GG Agency in Japan.” Yoona huffed.

“Why does Sica boo staring at the girl’s when she has MY to stare at?” Sooyoung mumbled and was caught since Sunny heard her.

Hyoyeon was too busy watching over her favorite agent instead of hearing the conversations of the three people who was with her. She didn’t even realize that she was smiling widely while watching the focused agent Taeyeon inside the arena. After a few minutes of staring lovingly, the agent finally looked up at the window where the idols were at and noticed Hyoyeon in instant. They ended up waving crazily at one another.

“Are you kidding me?” Jessica poked on Taeyeon’s head from behind using the gun she was holding.

Taeyeon broke the eye-contact she shared with her girlfriend. “Yah, Jessi! What gives?”

“You!” Jessica shook her head as she dragged Taeyeon by the ear, away from the recruits. “Why would you be having a moment with your girlfriend when you have four girls around you to give you double the feelings of excitement?”

“You’re the one who has got to be kidding me.” Taeyeon chuckled. “When I said that Ms Hyoyeon is the only one for me, I really mean it. The recruits are just like what you described them but hell, they can’t climb over the Kim Hyoyeon feels wall.”

Jessica sighed a smile. “Such loyalty. Fine, you win. Training dismissed!” She yelled at the recruits and making Yuri to snap from flirting with one of the recruits. Yuri even realized about Yoona watching over her from the window which made her to gulp in terrified. Yoona might saw it all. She’s in big trouble.

“Get those 5 SSH songs ready!” Taeyeon pinched Jessica’s cheek teasingly as she ran out from the training while giving signals to Hyoyeon that they’ll meet outside.

“YURI!” Jessica yelled in defeated. “I need you to be my back-up along with Yoona.”

“For what?” Yuri asked in an upset tone when Yoona didn’t replied back her flying kiss.

Jessica closed her eyes as she released a sigh. “For a short performance.”

 

~*~*~

 

“Tiffany unnie, you have been invited to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter