Chapter 6

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Woaaaah, cool room! What will I learn here?” Taeyeon excitedly walked inside and noticed how far Seohyun was standing. The agent was actually at the end of the room with a sniper on her hand. She was busy refilling the bullets inside the weapon while she had her eyes stare intensely to Taeyeon.

When the bouncing midget was about to take another step forward, Seohyun quickly fired a shot inches away from the girl’s feet. Taeyeon jumped backwards in shock which caused her bottom to land on the floor roughly. “YAH!!”

“Watch where you’re going.” Seohyun warned and insert a bullet inside the sniper before she did nine times high jump to reach the first checkpoint where Taeyeon is currently at. She helped Taeyeon to get up and gave a pat. “You okay?”

“Yeah.” Taeyeon nodded and finally realized they were standing on top of a humongous block when she stared down at some agents doing exercise on the ground. “IS THIS SAFE?!” Taeyeon knelt down while clutching on the edge of the block while still having the gut to stare down. “It’s like I’m standing on top of a building now!!”

“It would be safe if you could complete this stage without falling.” Seohyun nodded surely while changing Taeyeon’s gun that Yoona gave with a Desert Eagle pistol. “Trust me, it’s easy.” The agent formed a smirk and fish out a remote control from her back pocket. She pressed the red button and there were cardboards of bad guys in each block. “So earlier you completed Yoona’s stage that was ‘sneaking without being seeing by your enemy’. Now, you will learn how to chase your enemy from building to building also while shooting at them and at the same time, learn how to face your heights fears. It’s pretty simple if you follow my steps.”

Taeyeon gave a puppy frown to the agent and slowly crawl backwards to the red door where she entered earlier. Yoona was there, blocking her way. “No. Don’t think about it.” She said while kicking Taeyeon back inside. “But I’m too scared to pass this one!” Taeyeon whined and hugged Seohyun’s legs tightly. “Please give me an easy one.”

“But this IS the easiest one!” Seohyun said and groaned at the stubborn girl. She eyed on the other agent who instantly gets her sign. “Baby, help us with this midget.” Yoona said through the walkie talkie. “Sure thing, babe.” Taeyeon glared at her since she heard the agent called her a ‘midget’. “Just because I’m short it doesn’t mean you can call me a midget. I have a name.”

“Ooooh, chill Taeyeon. I’m just playin’ with ya.” Yoona winked while she backed away.

“Yoohooo! Taeyeon ah!”

The three girls turned their attention to the source of the voice that was coming from the other side of where they are. There was nobody but the agents know where the anonymous hid except for the newbie of course. “I have a surprise for you!”

“Who’s that?” Taeyeon asked as she tried to find the girl. Yoona smiled and push Taeyeon towards the edge, causing her to almost fall. “YAAAH! ARE YOU MAD?!” Taeyeon yelled in surprised after successfully balanced her body. “Act like a real agent, please.” Yoona teased.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

Taeyeon sharply lift her head up and looked directly at the front. “I know that voice.” She mumbled softly.

“I am SSH’s Kim Hyoyeon ibnida!”

“HYOYEON IS HERE?!?!” Taeyeon jumped in joy and desperately grabbed on Seohyun’s collar. “OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE TELL ME THAT HYOYEON IS HERE!!!”

“Only one way to find out.” Seohyun shrugged and pointed at the blocks. “Hyoyeon is waaaay over there. You can’t possibly go there since you’re afraid of heights.”

Taeyeon took deep breath and saw Yoona was already at the first block. “I’ll get to meet her first!” Yoona once again teased the girl and automatically trained herself at the stage while trying to beckon Taeyeon to come with her. Seohyun went behind Taeyeon and teasingly whispered, “Better get to the end of this stage if you want to meet Hyoyeon.”

“TO MY LOVE FOR HYOYEON!” Taeyeon jumped to the first block while shooting the two cardboards that were blocking her way. She stopped for awhile and looked behind her, barely fail to land on the yellow line. “That’s a good start! Keep going!” Seohyun cheered while she trailed behind Taeyeon. The girl gulps and eliminates two more cardboards before jumping to the second block.

“Oooh, this is kinda fun.” Taeyeon said in excitement and saw Yoona was already at the sixth block.

“Let’s see if you can beat me.” Yoona gave a smirk before proceeding to the next block. Taeyeon gazed at her sharply and continued her training process with Seohyun nagging her from behind. At last, Taeyeon and Yoona were close with each other but Yoona was in front, standing on the last block while Taeyeon was at the eighth block.

They were taking a short rest while glancing at each other tenderly (pretty much awkward for Yoona). Taeyeon was panting while reloading her pistol and had her eyes locked on Yoona. “I’m...gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter