Chapter 28

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks had passed after the dark events that happened at the GG Agency. Miss Hwang had made a deal with her brother, Leo that they would be cooperating together. So now GG Agency’s securities are pretty strict as Leo have sent a few FBI troops to join GG Agency. From the starting of the agreement, over 70+ more of Hyukjae’s men had been arrested for trying to break inside the agency in attempt to kidnap the idols. But still, Hyukjae is nowhere to be found and he was last seen by Hyoyeon herself at the hideout where he kidnapped her.

“You’ll be having your 8th training stage 7 in an hour. Miss Hwang will be watching too so make sure you’re all set for the training.” Luna informed Taeyeon as they were both heading towards the elevator.

Taeyeon punched the close button of the elevator with her thumb after selecting their floor destinations. “Who am I training with?”

“Unfortunately, you’ll be having this training stage all by yourself.” Luna said, making Taeyeon replied an unhappy whining.

“Again?” Taeyeon pouted as she stared at the floor buttons with puppy eyes. “I rather have a partner to train with me.”

“C’mon, it’s not that bad. Having a training stage alone has its advantages. You will be able to increase your thinking skills and improve your fighting skills too.” Luna said while checking the text message she received from Victoria.

Taeyeon gave a small smile. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

DING! The elevator reached at Taeyeon’s floor. “See you later, Luna.”

“See you, unnie!” Luna managed to say before the elevator doors closed. Taeyeon walked along the corridor and stopped at the junction to her room as she saw a familiar someone standing outside her suite. It was none other than Kim Hyoyeon, waiting for Taeyeon to return from her agent schedules. Taeyeon smiled when seeing the idol huff a pout and stared at the ceiling.

Taeyeon continued on with her walk before she got a hug from Hyoyeon who finally noticed her. “Hyoyeon ah.”

“Hi!” Hyoyeon chirped happily as she pulled out the hug to give a quick kiss on the lips for the agent. “I knew you would return at this hour.”

“Yeah,” Taeyeon smiled while she blushed. “But I’m only here to get change.”

“Oh.” Hyoyeon felt sad in which she released a sigh of disappointment.

Taeyeon gently tucked Hyoyeon’s fringe behind the idol’s ear before she planted a kiss on the forehead. “Do you want to come with me to my training?”

“Can I?” Hyoyeon’s expression brightened. “Oh please! Oh please! Oh please!” The agent only laughed at the adorable actions of the idol before they both went inside the suite.

 

~*~*~

 

Jessica exited the GG Lounge with a yawn and a bit stretching for her arms as she walked along the Lobby. As she walked inside the elevator, she suddenly felt weird so she went out of the elevator again. She ended up staring at the trash bin near the elevator and decided to kick on it. Surprisingly, there was a groan coming out from the trash bin.

“Yoona?” Jessica seemed to recognize the voice and yes, she was right. It’s Yoona hiding inside it. The trash bin was shaking for a minute before Yoona jerked her head out from it with the trash bin opener on her head.

“What.”

“Please don’t tell me you’re digging food inside there.” Jessica looked at the agent in confusion.

“No! I’m hiding from Ms Sunny and Yuri!” Yoona said as she lowered her body to squat again but half of her face was still showing.

“What are you three playing this time?” Jessica leaned against the wall as she looked at Yoona. “Hide and Seek?”

“No, I’m actually hiding from them because I prank them earlier this morning with my gorilla mask that I bought the other day.” Yoona grinned.

“And you decided that this trash bin is a good hiding spot?” Jessica asked flatly.

Yoona nodded with her eyes smiling. “So far, you’re the only one who found out I’m here. But wait,” She looked at Jessica with a suspicious look. “How did you know I was here?”

“I know because I know.” Jessica knocked on the trash bin opener which caused Yoona to groan again because Jessica actually knocked her head too.

“Aish! Alright, now that you know that I’m here, could you please keep it a secret?” Yoona pleaded while rubbing her head to ease the pain.

“Whatever.” Jessica entered another elevator that was open. “See you later, Yoona!”

“Bye!” Yoona glanced suspiciously around her before she slowly ducked inside the trash bin again.

Just then Sunny and Yuri came out from another elevator while panting. “WHERE IS SHE?!” Sunny asked whiningly.

“How would I know?!” Yuri replied and held hands with the idol. “Let’s go search at the gym.” And off the two went away from the trash bin beside them earlier.

“Hihihihihi.”

 

~*~*~

 

“Oh, where are you two heading?” Jessica met up with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon at the corridor to their suite.

“I’m having my 8th training stage 7 in a few minutes and I’m taking Ms Hyoyeon with me.” Taeyeon informed.

Hyoyeon lightly punched Taeyeon’s arm while showing a displeased expression. “Hyoyeon.”

“I’m taking Hyoyeon with me.” Taeyeon corrected herself with a smile.

“Alright,” Jessica chuckled a little. “Good luck.”

Taeyeon nodded and gave a light pat on Jessica’s shoulder when they walked passed her. “See you later!” She went inside the elevator with Hyoyeon afterwards.

“Yeah.” Jessica closed the door of her suite. She let out a loud yawn and groaned like a bear all of the sudden while stretching her whole body again. “I need my beauty sleep before Sooyoung came back with Seohyun.” She said and went straight to her room for a power nap.

Taeyeon glanced secretly at the happy idol who was staring at the lights above them. She thought of something and leaned closer to the idol in surprise. “Would you like to go on a dinner date with me at the GG Lounge later?”

“G–Gosh, you scared me for a bit there.” Hyoyeon blushed and pushed Taeyeon by the forehead gently away from her. “Of course I would want to.”

“Yay! Another acceptance of a date with my flawless angel!” Taeyeon punched the air with her fist happily, making Hyoyeon to laugh at her.

DING! The elevator opened as a sign of them reaching at the Lobby already. Just as they walked out hand-in-hand, Hyoyeon yelped when hearing a sudden sneeze from someone. Taeyeon quickly checked on Hyoyeon since she’s very cautious at their surrounding now.

“Something wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Taeyeon asked worryingly.

“I heard someone sneezed behind us.” Hyoyeon said as she turned around.

Taeyeon looked behind too. “But…there’s no one behind us.”

“Exactly!” Hyoyeon quickly hid behind Taeyeon. “Is there any documentation about GG Agency being haunted?”

“No, it’s just me!” A voice suddenly answered Hyoyeon which caused them to startle.

“Who goes there?!” Taeyeon looked around. “We mean you no harm!”

“Don’t be stupid. I’m not a ghost.” The same voice answered again and Taeyeon knew where the voice was coming from.

“A talking trash bin!” Taeyeon looked at the big trash bin and suddenly cracked a smile. “Oh boy! What a surprise!”

“No idiot! It’s me.” Yoona revealed herself with a flat expression.

Taeyeon’s expression turned sour. “You bring my hopes down for a talking trash bin.”

“Yoona shi, what are you doing inside a trash bin?” Hyoyeon jerked her head beside Taeyeon.

“I’m hiding from Yuri and Ms Sunny.” Yoona looked around and suddenly saw the two that she was hiding from. She quickly ducked inside the trash bin again and kept quiet. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at the two panting girls innocently and reconnected their holding hands again.

Yuri asked the two to give her a minute as she panted as much as she could before she stood up straightly. “Have you seen Yoona?”

“Uhm, no?” Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon unsurely. The idol only shrugged in return. “We didn’t see her.”

Sunny observed her leader for a moment while she slowly leaned towards Hyoyeon, almost making the both of them to kiss each other. Sunny squinted her eyes as she looked at Hyoyeon’s innocent eyes. “Something tells me that you’re hiding something from me, Hyoraeng.”

“No, I’m not.” Hyoyeon shook her head in denial as she pushed Sunny’s face away.

“You’re hiding something!” Sunny whined. “You know where Yoona is, don’t you?!” Suddenly there was a cough coming from behind Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. The four of them shared awkward eye contacts to one another. “Uhm….who was that?” Sunny looked at Hyoyeon.

Yuri quickly looked at the trash bin behind Taeyeon and went to look at it. “Did the trash bin just….cough?”

“AHCOO!”

“AYAYAI!” Yuri used Taeyeon to shield her as her eyes were on the trash bin. “DID THAT TRASH BIN JUST SNEEZED LIKE YOONG?!”

“Wait! Like Yoong?” Sunny looked at Yuri for a moment before she opened the trash bin opener, revealing an agent was busy wiping her nose. “YOONG!”

Yoona was shocked when seeing Sunny found her. “YOU SEE NOTHING!” She quickly took back the trash bin opener and purposely tumbled down the trash bin before she rolled herself away from the others.

“Y–YAH! BABY! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HIDE INSIDE A TRASH BIN?!” Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter