Chapter 22

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somewhere in Japan | Hyoyeon’s favorite restaurant

“Wow, I still can’t believe this.” Taeyeon said in a shaky tone. “Everything I didn’t expect to come true is coming true like for real!”

The person who was with her released a giggle. She couldn’t help it since her date was being too cute and she can’t lie. “Taeyeon shi, I just can’t help but to repeat myself for this. You’re so cute! Even when you’re being serious.”

“I really hate it when people call me cute but when you said it, I believe in myself that I’m super cute. Cuter than your grandmother.” The dork smiled sheepishly and Hyoyeon laughed at her silly joke.

“Oh please, my grandmother is nothing compared to you.” Hyoyeon pinched Taeyeon’s nose softly before resting her chin on her palms, elbows on the table.

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose cutely and followed the same position as the idol. “So what do you do for a living?”

“Uh, I entertain people with my voice and personality….?” Hyoyeon answered unsurely as her brows raised confusingly. Doesn’t Taeyeon know about this already?

“Oh! Right! Right! Stupid me! You’re an artist. Pch.” Taeyeon hit herself and again successfully made the idol laughed at her. But this time, Taeyeon can’t help but to feel so shy when seeing her idol was laughing at her silly moves. “Ah, Ms Hyoyeon shi, I feel nervous because we’re actually on a date so that’s why I’m like this.”

“It’s alright, cutie. I know you how you feel and please call me Hyoyeon. We’re on a date not a meeting.” Hyoyeon finally gave that beautiful smile of hers together with her eyes.

Taeyeon groaned when seeing the smile. “That smile. Giving me a total heart apocalypse like HYO-MG,” She covered dramatically as if she wanted to cry soon. “So beautiful I cannot–HYO-MG.” Wow, this pathetic fan-girl is seriously going to cry.

“Fan-girls are seriously weirder than fan-boys! I mean, just look at you. You’re so weird but seriously cute. No wait, you’re adorable!” Hyoyeon said but Taeyeon gave her idol a poker face expression all of the sudden. “SSH have fan-boys too?” She asked. Hyoyeon just laughed at it and made Taeyeon feel more embarrassed.

Their food arrived at the table and Taeyeon’s eyes went sparkling. She was focused at the delicious food since she was hungry from all the cheering she did for the SSH’s rehearsal earlier. “Hey, I have another question for you, Hyoyeon ah.”

Hyoyeon blushed when hearing the agent calling her name casually. “A–ask away.”

“Have you ever kissed someone?” Taeyeon asked and took several dishes into her plate.

“Hmm, yes. Eunhyuk oppa. I kissed him once.” Hyoyeon answered while also taking dishes into her own plate before taking a sip on her juice. “Wae? Have you ever kissed someone?”

“No. I’m saving my first for you.” Taeyeon took a bite on her sushi and then realized her answer, blushing madly while covering . “Oo–oops.”

Hyoyeon glanced mischievously at the agent before going back to her food. “Well, you already had it earlier, hmm?” She stuffed food into as her eyes turned into crescent moons and it was really adorable that Taeyeon almost couldn’t swallow her food.

“A–ah…yes….”

“Excuse me,” The same waitress who served their food suddenly came back with a pale expression but she still had that smile for the customers. “Would you please come with me?” She looked at Taeyeon. It’s a good thing they know Japanese. The idol and the agent looked at each other before they looked at the waitress.

“Me? Why?” Taeyeon asked in Japanese.

“The chef wanted to have a word with you.” The waitress responded and of course Taeyeon could feel that she was lying.

“Just go, Taeyeon. I’ll wait for you here.” Hyoyeon smiled willingly. She pulled Taeyeon near to her and leaned in for a whisper. “I’ll scream as loud as I can if there’s something.”

Taeyeon only nodded and ended up following the waitress getting approval from Hyoyeon. But at the same time, they both feel worried to each other. Why does the chef want to meet Taeyeon? What if something bad happened to Hyoyeon while I’m away? Just as Taeyeon reached at the kitchen area, the restaurant staffs were all on their knees while hands on their heads. There were three men in black shirts waiting for Taeyeon in the middle of the kitchen. No wonder the waitress’ expression was pale earlier. She was threatened to bring Taeyeon to a trap.

“Good job.” The man on the left side pushed the waitress to get on her knees like the others.

“You must be Kim Taeyeon, huh?” The man in the middle spoke in Korean.

“You must be Lee Hyukjae’s men, coming to get me and the rest of the agents?” Taeyeon asked, glaring at the man who was smirking at her.

“Clever girl!” The man clapped his hands while slowly walking towards Taeyeon but he stopped halfway though. “And guess what? You’re the first on the list.”

Taeyeon clenched her fists tightly. “Bring it on. 3 against 1 without guns.” The men looked at each other before dropping their guns on the floor. Just as they were about to have a fight, Hyoyeon suddenly came inside the kitchen. “H–Hyoyeon!”

“Y–Yah! What is this?!” Hyoyeon asked frantically as she quickly went behind Taeyeon. “Who are they?”

“Hyukjae’s men. Hey, go and stand over there. I’m going to take out these men with my bare hands.” Taeyeon pleaded as she slowly released Hyoyeon’s hands from her shoulders.

THUD! Taeyeon received her first kick on the face just after she let go of Hyoyeon. “TAEYEON!” The idol screamed in terror when seeing the agent fell on the floor due of the hard kick. Taeyeon shook her head and got back on her feet. “DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST KICK A GIRL?!”

“Hey, fighting doesn’t have gender rules.” The man who kicked Taeyeon grinned.

“Very well then.” Taeyeon grabbed the first man that was near to her and locked his head on her arms. She back-kicked the man’s stomach before she smacked down on the ground while still head-locking the man. Woah, Hyoyeon looked at the man that was unconscious already. The second man went over to give a kick to Taeyeon but failed to do so when the agent managed to grab his feet in time and twisted him to the ground. BAM! Second man went unconscious.

The last man grabbed his gun and aimed at Taeyeon. The agent quickly stopped from walking towards him when seeing the man was about to pull the trigger on her. He smirked and rubbed his neck from behind. “H–Hey, not so bad but now it’s your turn.”

“No, it’s your turn.” Taeyeon replied when noticing someone behind the man. She gave smirk at him and waved sarcastically. “Annyeong.”

PANG! The man dropped his gun and fell on the floor, he was unconscious too. Behind him was Amber, holding a frying pan with her. “Man! This always works!” Taeyeon chuckled at the excited agent. “Taeyeon ah!” She turned around and received a hug from Hyoyeon who was running towards her.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worriedly though the men didn’t even touch Hyoyeon and she was relief about that.

“Yes, yes. I’m okay.” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Hey, guys. How did you know we were here?” Taeyeon turned around to face the F(x) agents who were now carrying the unconscious men with a few agents that were following them. Victoria walked towards her members and greeted the two people.

“We were on duty to keep an eye of you and Ms Hyoyeon. We’ve been watching over you two from afar and wow, getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter