Chapter 30

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Based on a slow motion preview, everyone inside the Arena was shocked what they have witnessed. Especially for Taeyeon.

Yes, Especially for Taeyeon since she was too worried if something bad might happened to her beloved girlfriend. She wanted to run to the stage but Jessica held her. “No, it’s okay. That’s just some entertainers shooting at the rooftop for a celebration for SSH’s win.”

“Please,” Yuri flicked Jessica’s forehead when noticing the General agent wasn’t getting the second part of the shooting. “Two people fell off from the upper fences of this Arena! Look!” Yuri was right. There were two deceased on the stage near the entertainers who were doing their part for the event. It wasn’t a long moment for the agents to protect the idols until Sunny let out a scream in terror when seeing deceased people in front of her. That’s where all the people around the Arena ran for their lives, knowing a real shooting occurred at the event.

“Why the hell would SMA event crews plan a shooting celebration after the Popularity winner is announced?” Jessica shook her head in disappointment as she knocked at the entertainer’s head. “Go and run for your life too.” The entertainers were in frightened at their doing which caused them to scream while running away for their lives.

“, these are Hyukjae’s men.” Yuri confirmed after classifying the men.

“Oh yeah,” Jessica realized it too. “This is Yesung, isn’t it?”

“I thought he was dead back when we first had a shoot off with Hyukjae at the Tiffany&Co. building?” Yuri poked the lifeless body.

Jessica joined in the poking. “I thought of that too but well, he’s dead now.”

“Can you not poke it?” Sunny whined before she buried her sight on Yoona’s shoulder, asking for a hug. Of course the umma of the YoonYulSun family quickly embraced Sunny tightly, not wanting the idol to look at the lifeless bodies. “Yoong~”

“You’re safe. Just don’t look okay?” Yoona reminded the idol before planting a kiss on Sunny’s head.

“Don’t look.” Taeyeon whispered at the trembling Hyoyeon who couldn’t kept her eyes off the deceased. Somehow the two people reminded her of her night when she was kidnapped by Hyukjae and witnessed two of Hyukjae’s men were shot right in front of her. Taeyeon kept Hyoyeon close to her that she wouldn’t have the intention to let go of Hyoyeon right at that moment.

“Tae,” Hyoyeon buried her face on Taeyeon’s neck as she sobbed silently. “Get me out of here. I can’t stand having dead people around me.”

“Okay, we will.” Taeyeon planted a kiss on Hyoyeon’s cheek and looked at Jessica who was also poking the lifeless bodies with Yuri and now the astonished Sooyoung (lmfao). “Jessi,” Jessica stopped poking in immediate as she looked at Taeyeon. “We need to get the idols out from here.”

“General Jung!” A sudden troop of FBI came running towards the stage from the entrance of the Arena Hall. “We have captured some of Hyukjae’s men!”

“, he’s here.” Jessica cursed as she accidentally kicked the lifeless bodies in anger. “How about Hyukjae himself? Where is he?”

“We have searched for him everywhere. He’s not seen yet.” The leader of the FBI troop informed as he looked at his men for confirmation of his statement. Suddenly the entrance of the Arena Hall exploded and although it was far from the stage, the idols were quickly got covered by their agents. Well, not having someone to protect from, Yuri hugged the lifeless Yesung in startled at the sudden explosion.

“Hi!” A manly voice greeted the people gathering at the stage. “Mind if I join in your investigation of finding me?”

“You do know we have already found you.” Jessica said in sarcasm which caused Hyukjae to drop his shoulders in disappointment at Jessica’s statement. He showed sulking face to the agent and Jessica replied back an innocent expression. “What? It’s true! You’re just there! Hello, we have found you!”

“I know! I know!” Hyukjae huffed before he massaged his temples. “Men, just get the idols for me?”

“GG Agents?” Jessica looked behind her and spotted all of the most skillful agents in GG Agency with her. She smirked at them before pulling out her gun. “Come let us take out these somewhat called men.”

Hyukjae gasped dramatically. “HYO-MG Men! She’s insulting your skills! Show them your skills!”

“Attaaaaack!” One of the men ran to the stage but was shot in immediate by Yuri who was calmly fine with everything that was happening now. Jessica laughed at that shot because somehow she finds it funny but soon she ceased her laughter when Sooyoung hit her. Hyukjae blinked rapidly and noticed that his men were looking at him in fear. He shrugged the feeling of fear and pushed his men.

“Don’t be such cowards, men!” Hyukjae whined and successfully let his men to charge the agents who were on the stage. When that was on plan, Hyukjae stealthily made himself gone to hide for a place, a suitable place to take his target with him.

“Am I late?” Miss Hwang arrived with some more GG agents and FBI agents from the backstage. Jessica noticed her best friend and hugged her cheerfully before shooting a man that was running towards them with a knife. “Yah! Never shoot someone when we’re hugging!”

“I was saving you from getting stab, stupid!” Jessica flicked Miss Hwang’s forehead before both of them shared a self defense combo when another two men were trying to approach them with surprises. They high fived together cheerfully before sharing a club dance together that was soon stopped by Yuri.

“Can you clubbers go clubbing later? We’re in the middle of killing a tsunami of idiots right now!” Yuri complained and shoot a man when seeing that the man was about to attack Yoona from behind. “DON’T COME NEAR MY GIRLFRIEND!”

“Thanks baby!” Yoona thanked Yuri without looking at the agent since she was busy fighting too.

“Go and bring the agents to GG van where Mingu is at. He’s at the back of this Arena.” Miss Hwang instructed Jessica by pushing the agent out to the backstage. Jessica fought off her friend and they both suddenly had a taekwondo match while knocking men who were on their way. “Yah! Can you just go?!”

“But I don’t want to!” Jessica pouted while trying to break Miss Hwang’s neck. She was soon thrown on the ground by her own best friend and Jessica began to wail. “Oh c’mon! Let me stay here and fight with you guys! Please oh please oh please!”

“Yah! Go or you will not have a cuCUMber session with your newly girlfriend!” Miss Hwang slapped Jessica rapidly until Jessica kicked her away. “OW WOMAN!”

“OW TO MYSELF FOR YOUR SLAPPING TOO WOMAN!” Jessica gave a slap to Miss Hwang before off she went to SSH’s side where she noticed that Seohyun and Taeyeon were trying their best to not let the men coming nearer the fear SSH. Miss Hwang only shook her head at her friend’s slap before she helped the troubled Yuri. When Jessica reached at where Taeyeon was, the men who were fighting with Taeyeon and Seohyun immediately backed off.

“L–let’s find someone else to fight with!” One of them said, making Jessica smiled innocently.

“Or how about you choose option two?” Jessica said while showing that innocent smile of hers, making times for Taeyeon and Seohyun to quickly protect the idols who were in terribly in fear. The men looked at each other before they looked at the General agent.

“W–what’s opt–tion two…?”

Before Jessica answered them, she looked behind and told the idols to not look and the idols quickly shut their eyes because they trust Jessica. “Die.” Jessica threw knives right at the men’s chests as if she was playing a dart game. The last men who luckily didn’t get kill quickly ran for his life to the backstage. “Oh no you don’t.” Jessica threw her shoes at the man and let him fell into an unconscious state.

“Fantastic classic.” Taeyeon grinned before she held hands with Hyoyeon.

“Come on, let’s go.” Jessica led the way to the backstage and stabbed the unconscious man with a knife she found lying on the ground before she wore back her shoes. The stab got Sunny felt clingy to Seohyun since she was not fond with killings. “Oops, sorry Ms Sunny.” Jessica apologized Sunny with a light pat for the idol before they proceed to move along the corridors. They were running towards the back exit of the Arena which was pretty far from right where they were now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter