Chapter 16

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TaengSic’s suite

“Here we go.” Yuri served the last plate on the table before taking her seat next to Yoona. Miss Hwang clasped her palms together with a smile. “Let’s pray before we eat, everyone.” And the dining room was filled silence for a minute as they say grace for the food.

Jessica yawned loudly after finishing her pray. “I’m so tired.” She took her first bite on her toasted bread.

“You always are, unnie.” Seohyun said. “I’ve told you that your cells will gene–” Jessica almost punched the maknae on the face with her palm.

“Aichichi! Don’t start with the babbling again.” She said, making Seohyun went back to eating her food.

 “So agents,” Miss Hwang took a moment to munch on her food before swallowing. “Any complains about Taeyeon?”

The agents rose up their hands. “Woah! One by one.” Miss Hwang ordered and Yuri went first.

“She’s like the most amazing agent ever! But annoying when it comes to be a fan to SSH.” Yuri said.

Miss Hwang nodded. “Half complimenting, half complain. Okay, Yoona?”

“She knows how to use guns skillfully more than myself. How am I supposed to keep up with my nickname ‘Him Shooter Roxanne’ when Erika is climbing to the top?!” Yoona asked in a whining tone. Both Miss Hwang and Seohyun cringe at the voice.

Yuri shook her head while munching. “Baby,” She started after swallowing. “You’re better as Roxanne only. That’s y enough.”

“Eish!” Yoona hit her girlfriend with her cheeks flushed with pink shades. “I’m always y.”

“Indeed.” Yuri had a smug smile on her face. “y lady.”

Miss Hwang rolled her eyes and looked at her friend beside her. “How about you, General Jung? What is your complain?”

Jessica put down her unfinished toasted bread and took a sip on her orange juice. “Ah.” She let it out before she looked at Miss Hwang with sulking eyes.

“How come she gets to have breakfast with the idols and we don’t?!”

 

~*~*~

 

YoonYulHyun’s suite

‘This is such a heart-thumping-fast moment for me. Am I dreaming?!’ Taeyeon thought to herself when she saw all of the idols were eating their breakfast peacefully and yet, so full with formalities in them. “Gah…”

The idols looked at her. “What’s wrong, Taeyeon shi?” Hyoyeon asked.

“O–Oh,” Taeyeon have pink tinges formed in her face. “Um, I just can’t believe that I’m actually having breakfast with SSH. THE awesome SSH.”

They laughed at her. Hyoyeon showed her eye-smile afterwards. “You’re just getting luckier, don’t you?”

“And you’re getting even more into her, don’t you leader?” Sunny asked teasingly, making Sooyoung laughed while Hyoyeon looked at her with a glare.

Taeyeon gulped. “F…Finish your meals before it will get cold, guys.”

“Ne.” The idols just smiled and they went back to ‘silent eating’ atmosphere with a nervous agent on the loose.

 

~*~*~

 

“SO,” Jessica sat on the single couch beside the long sofa where Taeyeon was busy planking. “How’s your breakfast date with the three beauties?”

“I’m reducing my feels here. Go disturb someone else, please.” Taeyeon said without lifting up her head to show her face.

“The hottie had gone for her schedule,” Jessica the TV, changing the channel to cartoons. “You’re the only one available.”

“I’m sorry but I’m not into you.” Taeyeon said in sarcasm as she shifted her head to watch the TV with her partner. “When will we start my training?”

“It should have been now but Miss Hwang wanted to talk with us for a short moment.” Jessica explained before another yawn escaped through . “Hol~ why am I so tired today?”

“I thought you went to sleep after we said goodnights last night?” Taeyeon wondered.

“I did.” Jessica yawned again and made Taeyeon looked at her weirdly.

“Geez, you think I’m not stronger than you?” Yuri came inside with her girlfriend, hand-in-hand followed by Seohyun trailing behind.

“Yes. You’re not stronger than me.” Yoona said with an innocent smile.

Yuri looked back at her girlfriend and surprisingly carried Yoona in a bridal style. “Omo! Put me down!” Yoona shyly gave Yuri light punches near the collarbones.

“So am I stronger than you now?” Yuri asked as she used her foot to lift up the long sofa. Taeyeon almost let out a yelp when she felt the sofa was lifted up a little. “Heh?”

Yoona gave a giggled before pinching on Yuri’s cheek. “Alright, fine. We’re BOTH strong, equally.”

“Ah, I love you.” Yuri planted a kiss on Yoona’s forehead before putting her down.

Miss Hwang came inside the suite a few seconds later. “Alright. Take your seats.” She walked to Jessica and pointed at the sofa where Taeyeon was. “Move.”

“Geez, Tiffajerk.” Jessica switched her seats to the long sofa after Taeyeon sat normally. Miss Hwang managed to throw a cushion to her friend before she threw a file on the coffee t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter