Chapter 19

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ms Hyoyeon,” Miss Hwang called as she put down the coffee on the table. “Is there something that you’re hiding from all of us?” All eyes went on the blonde haired idol.

Hyoyeon looked confused. “Huh?”

“It is believed that you have a relationship once with this criminal.” Luna threw the black file on the table, eyes darting on the idol.

Wow, Hyoyeon was really confused. “W–What? I’ve never had a relationship before except for this one guy….but it was a long ago! Back when I was still in high school.”

“Perhaps this man might be Lee Hyukjae?” Luna said. “He goes to the same high school as you as I have analyzed.”

“I don’t know who Lee Hyukjae is. The only man I’ve dated before I began having interest on girls is this weird guy named Lee Eunhyuk.” Hyoyeon said and Miss Hwang could see that she was telling the truth.

“Ms Hyoyeon shi, Lee Eunhyuk IS Lee Hyukjae.” Miss Hwang explained after remembering the name when she read the report that Luna gave her. Hyoyeon looked pale when knowing the answer but Miss Hwang continued. “Do you by any chance know what he wants?”

Hyoyeon took a minute to answer. She still couldn’t believe it. “W–well, Eunhyuk oppa used to be so obsessed with money and the only reason we dated because he knew I was the daughter of a CEO.”

“Why did you two broke up? And how?” Yoona asked.

“I was the one who wanted a break up after knowing his reasons but he couldn’t take it. He said he would kill me if I don’t marry him. Or at least if I give him money, he would leave me alone but I didn’t. I told my appa about it and I was then transferred into a boarding school in China.” Hyoyeon explained.

“After you’ve graduated, you moved back to Seoul and auditioned for SM.” The fan-girl Erika explained, making Hyoyeon nodded in approval. “Maybe that’s why he’s back. He knew his ex-girlfriend is now a leader of a famous girl-group around Asia.” Taeyeon said to Miss Hwang.

“Good job, agent Erika.” Miss Hwang smiled as Taeyeon blushed after hearing that English name of hers again.

“Why didn’t you give him money then?” Amber asked and all eyes went on her. “W–What? You know! For your own safety?!”

“I can’t because he wanted my appa’s money not mine.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Well, now that we know what’s actually his reason is to attack SSH, any good plans on how should we stop him?” Miss Hwang asked as everyone in the room started to think.

“I do.” Jessica spoke as she stepped forward lazily. “But we need F(x) agents to cover us.”

“Right back ya, General!” Krystal hugged her sister from behind as the others at the room smiled to each other.

 

~*~*~

 

Several days later | Hyukjae’s Hideout

“Wait, what exactly is your plan, General? What are we doing here?” Yuri asked as she got off from her car with Yoona.

“Yeah and how are we supposed to stop Hyukjae with a warning letter?” Yoona said while looking at the group of men not far from them.

“He won’t fall for it easily, you know.” Yuri commented.

Jessica looked at both of the agents with a glare and they understood her annoyance. She turned to Taeyeon who was having trouble reloading her gun. “Taeyeon,”

“Yes?” Taeyeon almost jumped when hearing her name was called. Her partner snatched the gun from her, helping to fill bullets in it.

“I want you to be in your fan-girl mode. Just a little while before I ask you to stand at the gates to give signal to F(x) group. You get me?”Jessica passed back the gun to her partner.

Taeyeon nodded. “Ne, General.”

“And you two,” Jessica looked at the couple. “Stay cool.”

“Yes, General.” The couple nodded with grins and off the agents went through the gates together.

“Hello! I’m a new agent!” Taeyeon happily waved at the confused criminal before giving him a deadly stare. “You are evil.” She said and went back to a happy agent Erika. “But totally full of swag! HYO-MG! This is my first time facing a criminal who seemed to be a good gentleman!”

Hyukjae moved his eyes awkwardly to the face-palming Jessica. “She–”

“Don’t.” Jessica cut him and Hyukjae nodded in understood. He could feel the annoyance inside Jessica pretty well. He couldn’t blame her though. “Taeyeon, why don’t you go and stand oooover there?” Jessica pointed at the gates.

“Okay!” Taeyeon walked to the gate and stood there. When she noticed all eyes were still on hers, she waved at them happily, making Yoona and Yuri sighed at her.

“Can we just proceed?!” Hyukjae asked impatiently.

“Here,” Jessica gave the letter to Hyukjae. “Miss Hwang told me to give this to you.”

“Let’s see, havshanejsm, DONGHAE!” The man gave up and passed the letter to his partner beside him. “What does it says?”

“Boss, we’ve been given a warning!” Donghae said as he passed back the letter to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae crippled the paper. “We don’t take any warnings around here.” He said as he moved closer to the General.

“Fine,” Jessica pushed Hyukjae away. “Suit yourself. Prepare to die.”

“Nah. YOU should be the one who should prepare to die.” Hyukjae said with a grin as he snapped his fingers. His men took out their bats and some were using guns to point at the agents.

Taeyeon saw Jessica waved her hand behind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter