Chapter 21

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few hours later | In Tokyo, Japan

Terminal 1, gate 7 of arrival was now open. The crowd who had been waiting for hours was getting their energies back since they heard the announcement of the airport announcer through the speakers everywhere. They began to cheer when seeing GG agents that were on duty; who they thought were bodyguards coming out from the gates.

“Keep it cool, agents. Keep it cool. They aren’t cheering for us, remember that.” Victoria reminded her fellow agents who were suddenly grinning weirdly to the crowd.

“You know what, Miss Hwang?” Yuri started a conversation with the Head Agent who was having a hard time on keeping balance due of her friend sleeping on her shoulder. “Your phobia of plane landing is scarier than Ms Sunny’s phobia.”

“Yeah!” Yoona agreed as she walked with her girlfriend, behind their Head Agent of GG. “I almost screamed at you back when you screamed!”

Miss Hwang just huffed at the two couple behind her and tried to fasten her pace on walking so she won’t be dealing with them. “Huh.”

“Un…” The person who was comfortably sleeping on her shoulder while walking started to stir from her sleep when hearing the loud cheers everywhere.

“Ugh, like finally. Wake up, you little crap! You can’t just simply sleep on my shoulder after sleeping on Ms Sooyoung’s shoulder. I’m still your boss here.” Miss Hwang whispered, not wanting the other agents to hear Jessica’s nickname that she gave.

Jessica moaned sleepily and snuggled more while trying to maintain her walking with Miss Hwang. “You jerk, just let me sleep until we reach the hotel. It won’t be that long…”

“It won’t be that lo–” Miss Hwang controlled her fist that was about to give a punch to her dearest friend. She heaved a sigh in defeat afterwards. “Sighs at you. It’s a good thing you’re my best friend.” She didn’t catch her friend smiling at her respond.

The fans happily cheered some more when they finally seeing their favorite girl-group members walking out from the arrival gate after the agents. Just like back in Korea, they went wild when seeing their favorite leader was holding hands with an unfamiliar face to them. To be specific, it was none other than Taeyeon and Hyoyeon themselves. It’s a good thing Sooyoung and Sunny were with them.

“T–Taeyeon brings the crowd out!” Sunny sang teasingly as she happily waved at the lively crowd. Taeyeon only pouted while she tried to cover her face whereas Hyoyeon was waving at the crowd too together with her member.

“Hmm, why do I find that ert yet so sweet General Jung so cute when she sleeps?” Sooyoung asked herself while walking beside the hyper Sunny. Gladly the short one didn’t hear her or else she would be embarrassed by her to the whole GG agency.

 

~*~*~

 

“Here is your room, girls. Mine is just beside if you want to find me.” Yonghwa explained as he gave the key room to Hyoyeon. “Taeyeon and Jessica’s room is just in front of yours,” He pointed the door in front of SSH’s room. “Yoona and Yuri’s room is that one while Miss Hwang and Seohyun’s room is the one beside them.” He said while pointing at the doors in front of their rooms.

“Oppa, we thanked thee for telling us our agents’ rooms!” Sunny hugged the manager before she quickly went to barge inside Yoona and Yuri’s room.

Yonghwa shook his head. “I don’t want to see any of you hanging out after midnight. I will check on you every 2 hours, okay?” He warned the leader and of course the obedient Hyoyeon nodded in respond.

“Oppa! Bring me to the cafeteria. I’m hungry!” Sooyoung pleaded while pulling out Yonghwa’s arm whiningly. The manager sighed in defeat and brought the hungry shikshin down to the cafeteria to eat. Luckily for Hyoyeon who suddenly felt lonely without the others, Taeyeon and Jessica both got out from their room together. They were in the middle of an interesting conversation.

“Like seriously! She accepted me! Damn, what have I tell ya before? She is absolutely falling for me!” Jessica said with pride.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Don’t get your hopes too high, partner. This is just the beginning you know?”

Jessica chuckled as she patted Taeyeon’s shoulder. “When will you ask your honey boo, huh? She must have been waiting for your date proposal.”

“Ay, I’m not opening up my situation!” Taeyeon closed the door of their room and saw Hyoyeon was beside SSH room. “O–oh! Ms Hyoyeon shi!” She quickly went to the idol and gave a bow of respect. “What are you doing outside here all alone?”

“How long have you been standing there, Ms Hyoyeon?” Jessica asked as she walked towards them. She gave a side-hug to Taeyeon from behind and grinned at the blushing idol. “Were you eavesdropping?”

Taeyeon secretly pinched Jessica’s waist. “Ms Hyoyeon is not that kind of a person!”

“I was just asking! Pch.” Jessica said, not losing that silly grin on her face. “Anyway, where is Ms Sooyoung my love?”

“Oh,” Hyoyeon flashed a smile. “She went to the cafeteria on the ground floor with Yonghwa oppa.” And with that, Jessica gasped dramatically.

“SHE’S GOING ON A DATE WITH A NAMJA BEFORE ME?!” Jessica whined and started running to the elevator. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had a light conversation with each other before the General returned back to them with a lazy expression. “Ah, I’m so tired after all this running. Take me with you instead please.”

“What? You’ve just ran all the way to the elevator and you’re already tired?” Taeyeon quickly wrapped an arm around Jessica’s waist while Jessica loosely hung an arm around Taeyeon’s neck. “Ahhh, seriously. You’re super energized when it comes to missions and Ms Sooyoung yet you easily get tired even by just running to a short distance!”

“Omo! What’s wrong with General Jung?” Sunny got out from YoonYul’s room and saw the two agents.

“Oh, Ms Sunny,” Taeyeon nodded her head as for a short bow for the idol. “General ran all the way to the elevator and was super tired.”

“I’m not surprised.” Yuri commented since she was behind Sunny. “What are you guys doing outside anyway?” Taeyeon only shrugged in respond.

“How about the three of you come into our room?” Sunny chirped happily as she ran to her fellow member. “Let’s relax our minds and bodies before we’ll be going to the Stadium Arena for rehearsal.”

Jessica raised her hand. “Joining!”

“Same here,” Yuri walked to the front door of SSH room. “Yoona’s asleep. I don’t want to disturb her so, okay.”

As they all have entered SSH room, they didn’t know they left someone outside. When Hyoyeon and Yuri realized the absence of an agent, they both went back outside to check out the agent. “Taeyeon shi, are you not joining us?” Hyoyeon asked when seeing Taeyeon was standing still in front of her room.

“But this is SSH room….I never thought I would come this far.” Taeyeon said and she was on the verge of tears.

Yuri rolled her eyes in annoyed. “Idiot. You shared the same bed with Ms Hyoyeon back in the agency. Don’t be on your fan-girl mode or I’ll throw you off this building from this floor.” She warned but the agent still remained in her position.

“C’mon in, you cutie.” Hyoyeon giggled as she pulled Taeyeon inside the room. Yuri helped to close the door while Hyoyeon dragged Taeyeon all the way to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter