Chapter 14

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Afternoon, TaengSic’s suite.

“Ah! I need water after all this training.” Jessica stepped inside her suite and went straight to the kitchen. She immediately takes several gulps the orange juice from the jug and left it half-empty. Jessica wiped as she walked inside her room, finding out someone was still sleeping peacefully on her bed.

Sooyoung’s head appeared out from the blanket as her sleepy eyes darted at the door. She groaned in immediate when she saw a smirking sweaty agent was looking at her. “Ugh.”

“Good afternoon to you too, y thing!” Jessica made her way to her closet to grab her towel.

Hearing Jessica’s greet made Sooyoung sat up in surprised. “AFTERNOON?!”

“Yeah?” Jessica picked up her shampoo and hairdryer. “Man, I thought idols would watch when they don’t have schedules but look at you!”

Sooyoung sighed in relief after realizing she had no schedule today. But Jessica’s words made her looked at the agent in disgust. “I am not a ert like you! Aish. I bet you take pictures of people too don’t you, GENERAL?”

Jessica gasped in surprised. “Oh my Gahd. How the hell did you find out?!” and Sooyoung stared at Jessica in frozen. The agent broke their stares awkwardly and went closer to Sooyoung. “Don’t tell anyone or else I’ll have you with me on bed with no clothes.”

“YAH!” Sooyoung pushed Jessica’s face away. “What kind of agent that threatens their hostage?!”

“The y one.” Jessica laughed and planted a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s cheek. “Adios, senorita!” She winked and left the room for a long shower.

“A–Ay…” Sooyoung turned red when the moment Jessica left. She went to day-dreaming happily and to roughly wipe her cheek where Jessica kissed. “T–That dreamy agent is seriously off my limits ugh!” She buried herself back inside the blanket.

 

~*~*~

 

“I’m back.” Hyoyeon greeted the general who was about to enter the bathroom. “Hello General. Where is uhm…Taeyeon shi?” She asked shyly after noticing Taeyeon’s door room was open with no one inside.

“Ah, she’s at the hospital getting her bruise to stitch closed. Don’t worry, she’ll be home at night.” Jessica said before she continued. “Hyoyeon shi, do you have anymore schedules to go today? Where is agent Amber?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I’m done for today. Agent Amber went back to her suite after sending me here.”

“Okay great. Have plenty of rest, ne?” Jessica entered the bathroom after Hyoyeon nodded with a smile.

“Hyoyeon is that you?”

Hyoyeon awkwardly went inside Jessica’s room after hearing her name was being called. She poked her head inside the room and saw a pouting Sooyoung indicating her to come in. “Lucky you that you have no schedule today!” Hyoyeon said as she walked to the bed.

“It ain’t that lucky when there’s a ert as the first thing I saw in the morning.” Sooyoung huffed.

“Yah, it’s noon already!” Hyoyeon laughed.

Sooyoung sighed. “Oh right! Hyoyeon ah~ cook me lunch please? I’m so hungry!”

“Arasso, arasso. Go and take a shower at Taeyeon’s bathroom since your lover is using the main one.” Upon hearing the word ‘lover’, Sooyoung threw a punch on Hyoyeon’s arm before she whined embarrassingly.

“That ert is not my lover!”

 

~*~*~

 

“Two of the SSH members are at GG Agency and the other one is out from Seoul for a schedule, boss.”

Hyukjae filled up his Desert Eagle with bullets. “Where are the agents?”

“The youngest agent is currently doing her training, the couple agents are with Ms Sunny and their General is with the two idols at the agency.”

“How about the new comer?” Hyukjae stood up and put on his shirt. “Where is she?”

“She’s at the hospital with Miss Hwang. It was said that she’s getting her bruise to stitch close and will be back in GG Agency tonight.”

Hyukjae thought for a moment before he passed the gun to one of his men. “Do you think you could kill her?”

“Y–Yes, boss.” The man took the gun and placed behind his belt. “I will move out now.” He bowed at Hyukjae before walking out from the hideout.

“I want every weapon we have to be fully loaded by next week. That includes the snipers because we need to begin our plan soon. Oh, and be quick.” Hyukjae spoke before he walked out from the meeting room as his men only bowed in respect.

 

~*~*~

 

“He just sent someone to the hospital!” Luna removed the headphone from her ears while her eyes were glued at the hidden cameras on the screen. Krystal quickly went to inform Seohyun who was at the other side of the media room.

“Agent Catherine! Agent Erika is in trouble!” Seohyun nodded understandingly and pointed at Amber who has just arrived from finishing her training course and after sending Hyoyeon back to the suite.

“Amber, you’re going to the hospital with a frying pan. NOW!”

 

~*~*~

 

“I feel so stitched.” Taeyeon happily rest her head on the pillow.

Miss Hwang looked at the agent’s phone and gave it to Taeyeon afterwards. “You have a message, stitched Erika.”

“I feel so shy when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter