Chapter 11

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The parking lot was crowded. Too crowded. Jessica could barely listen to her own voice and Miss Hwang’s orders. There were too many people at the parking lot, moreover, outside the company parking lot, the street pavements were packed with people! And the entire crowd have their own SSH banners to hold.

“Heavenly pillows! Just how long was SSH went on hiatus?”

 Yuri turned her head to the general and went closer to her, yelling loudly “WHAAAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU.”

Jessica hissed in annoyance as she pulled Yuri by the collar. “Get the van!” She yelled directly into Yuri’s right ear. The agent shivered a little before off she went to get their vehicle.

“You have ten minutes to think a way to get SSH inside the van!” Miss Hwang informed her agent and Jessica was in deep thoughts.

And then suddenly hit her. Where are the additional bodyguards?

“Yah, mushroom! Did you inform the bodyguards to make a path yet?!” Miss Hwang slowly shared a silly smile. “Oh right.” She quickly walked back inside the building before Jessica could say something.

A few minutes later, the thirty agents from GG Agency made a path in the middle of the crowd. Everyone seemed to tolerate with each other when the agents ‘slash’ bodyguards asked them to give an empty space but the thing is they are all fighting to get on the front line, just needed to see SSH close-up. It’s a good thing the agents knew how to control these types of crowds.

“Seohyun, we’re all clear here. Get the idols. Oh, five of you! Follow Seohyun.” Jessica commanded.

“Yes, General!” Seohyun bowed before she left with the five agents following her from behind.

 

~*~*~

 

“Guys! We need to head–” THUD! Seohyun fell on the ground with Yoona on top of her. “Unnie, what the hell?”

The agent panted heavily before planting a faint smile. “I got two idiots to deal with now. Help me, maybe?” Yoona pleaded while both of them stood up on their feet again.

“Don’t worry! We got them.” One of the five agents, Luna said.

“Oh! You brought F(x) hoobaes.” Yoona said. “Follow me. Taeyeon is fighting with a dude who has a gun.”

“What?! Lead the way!” Seohyun said. The F(x) agents followed them after kicking out the two defeated fans. The group entered back inside SSH’s waiting room and were surprised at the awkward positions of Taeyeon with the guy.

Taeyeon and the guy both looked at the agents as they stopped fighting over the gun. Yoona gave a hard kick to the guy and made him fell unconsciousness. “Thank you.” Taeyeon said and weakly pointed at the storage door. “The idols are in there.”

“Are you hurt?” Seohyun went to help the agent who was gripping tightly on her abdomen.

“Ah, the guy kicked my stomach. It hurts! I can’t feel the snacks that I’ve just ate. Aiii....” Taeyeon groaned in pain and kicked the guy’s face a few times while she still can. “You wretch! You wretch!”

“That’s enough, unnie!” Seohyun stopped her. “Amber, help Taeyeon.”

The short haired agent quickly took Seohyun’s position as she helped Taeyeon to stand up. “I got you, buddy!”

Yoona opened the storage door and was punched hard all of the sudden. “Oww!”

“AHHH! MIANHAE!!” Sunny panicked and hugged her bodyguard while rubbing her cheeks. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I thought you were the bad guy!!”

“As long as my nose isn’t broken, I forgive you.” Yoona managed to reply while slowly trying to reduce the pain with the help of the clingy idol. “Oww, oww! Don’t touch me there!”

“MY BODYGUARD!!!” Hyoyeon ran to Taeyeon and Amber, who were waiting beside the door. She wanted to hug the agent but it seems like she was badly injured so the only thing Hyoyeon could do is frowning. “Are you okay?”

Taeyeon flashed a small smile. “I’m just doing my job and it should be me who is supposed to ask the question, Ms Hyoyeon shi.”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Hyoyeon answered sadly.

“Good.” Taeyeon nodded.

“Nobody asked for my condition?” Sooyoung whined teasingly. Seohyun looked at her and gave a smile. “Oh sorry, I didn’t get to bring General Jung since she’s busy guarding outside.” Sooyoung’s cheeks turned into pure red all of the sudden. “Who needs her?! I didn’t say I needed her!”

“Well, Ms. Sooyoung. Someday you would.” Yoona answered sarcastically, making Sooyoung turned away sulkily. The agent then grabbed her gun that fell on the ground earlier during the fight. “Well everyone. Let’s move out. Krystal and Victoria, lead the way.”

“Let’s go.” Amber slowly started to move while helping out Taeyeon. “Luna, Sulli ah, guard from behind.” She commanded. After all, she is the General of F(x) agents.

“You should walk with Sooyoung and Sunny in between Yoona and Seohyun, Ms. Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon informed but a sudden pair of arms hugged her right arm gently. She turned her head to the side and witnessed the most breathtaking moment that she would remember forever. Hyoyeon was giving the agent a pout with those sparkling and twinkling eyes of hers.

“Please let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter