Chapter 13

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Due of the attack earlier, I think...” A pause. Miss Hwang took a chance to look at the managers of SSH including Yonghwa himself. She observed him carefully before the manager continued to talk. “I think it’s best to let SSH move in with the agents for awhile.”

“And why should I let them move in?” Miss Hwang asked.

Yonghwa looked at her. The answer was quite obvious but he knew Miss Hwang had her reason why she questioned. “It’s for the girls’ safety, Miss Hwang. I know you could figure out why.”

“My agents do not only need to guard the idols, Mr. Jung. They have missions to work on too.” Miss Hwang answered.

Sunny’s manager volunteered to answer the head agent and was approved by Yonghwa. “Head Agent, I’m sure that your best agents are not the only ones who work for you. How about when they have missions to work, they could be some replacement agents to guard the girls while they’re away?”

Miss Hwang thought of it for a moment and finally agreed to it. “I think that would be fair. I’ll inform the agents as soon as possible.”

And with that, the managers and the Head Agent shook hands as a sign to call it off.

 

~*~*~

 

“HYOYEON!” The two freaked out members barged into the entrance of the GG Agency. They ran as fast as they could to hug their member who was waiting for them. They had a group hug for quite awhile, leaving a fan squealing silently beside them and a ert fan to stare at one of their bottoms. SSH pulled out the hug and faced the agents that were watching their little bonding. Taeyeon was still squealing as ever, yet, she wasn’t being suspected though.

“Sigh.” The agent smiled to the idols. “I’m actually witnessing the SSH Bond right in front of me.”

“I’m actually witnessing the most beautiful in the whole universe right in front of me.” Jessica said, making the others looked at her and received a poke on the forehead from a certain someone.

“Yah~ stop being a ert!” Sooyoung said with a dreamy voice that was like a sweet melody to Jessica’s ears.

“General! You’ve learned too much from Yuri, didn’t you?” Yoona joked, making her girlfriend laughing at the General.

Jessica only rolled her eyes in a sarcasm way and was greeted by some junior agents. She decided to have a talk with them for awhile as the others were busy with each other. Sunny looked over to the two agents that were being touchy here and there. She smiled at them and soon was caught by Yoona who tilted her head to Sunny’s view when Yuri planted feather kisses on her neck.

“What are you looking at?” The agent asked in an embarrass tone.

Sunny only squealed at them. “Gahh! Why am I the one who feels so shy here?!”

“Why are we the ones who feel so gross?” Yoona fired back as Yuri let go of her girlfriend since she felt shy too. Lucky for them, Sooyoung pulled her fellow member away from them. “Come here! They need some privacy.” Sooyoung said, pulling Sunny to where Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were.

“I just want to get close to them! They dislike me and nobody can ever dislike Lee Sunny without a reason.” The sulky idol sat on the single sofa.

“They don’t hate you. They’re just annoyed.” Sooyoung chuckled.

Sunny only huff. She looked over to the quiet Taeyeon and worriedly eyed on the agent. “Are you okay, Taeyeon shi?” The agent didn’t answer her. She gave a nod to the idol instead. She was too nervous to speak all of the sudden. Maybe it’s because that her favourite girl group is actually here, with her and are surrounding her, feeling concern at her. She has never thought this could happen to her. Never. Hyoyeon smiled all of the sudden to the agent. She placed her palm on Taeyeon’s cheek, shocking the agent.

“You’re shy, aren’t you?”

“Em...” Taeyeon nodded slowly and felt that her face was getting redder. “I’m a fan of SSH. How can I not be so shy and feel like a pathetic fan when SSH is just right in front of me?” Hearing her respond made the girls laughed. Now she’s more embarrassed though.

“I think you’re the luckiest fan of us! No one actually have an actual long talk with us except for our friends.” Sooyoung said.

“Really?” Taeyeon grinned. “So not as lucky as my little sister who hugged Ms. Sunny last year?”

Sunny was surprised. “That was your little sister? Kyaaa! I still remember that little cutie! Her name is Kim Hayeon isn’t it?”

“Yes. I’m sorry for her embarrassing action.” Taeyeon bowed her head and the idol waved her hands in denial.

“It’s okay!” Sunny gave her eye-smile that melted the poor Sunshiner in front of her.

“Hey, isn’t this Kim Hayeon the one who fainted when she saw Hyoyeon and I? What a fan-girl you have there, Sunny!” Sooyoung laughed with Sunny.

“Maybe you could bring us to visit your family, Taeyeon shi. We would really like to meet Hayeon and your family.” Hyoyeon said. What an angel, Taeyeon is actually crying inside her mind. Silent fan-girl mode again.

“Y–Yea...sure.”

Suddenly a hand gripped on Sooyoung’s wrist. The idol was shocked and was pulled away from the three girls. She looked at the person and it was actually the General Jung who seemed to be jealous that Taeyeon was the only whose getting attention. “Yah! What do you want?”

“A kiss.” Jessica went closer to the idol’s face as she wiggled her brows playfully. Sooyoung became redder every seconds passed. She immediately pushed the agent’s face away and squealed in annoyed.

“Stop playing with meeee!”

“I’ll stop if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter