Chapter 23

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Huh, I guess you’re right from last night.” Miss Hwang ended her examine on the agent as she put down the medicine on the nightstand. “It’s pretty bad.”

Taeyeon took the small mirror from Jessica and looked at her cheek. It has a black with a little reddish bruise on it. She pouted as she put down the mirror. “Huh, how am I supposed to go to their concert with this bruise?”

“I got one solution for that.” Jessica said as she leaned closer to Taeyeon’s ear. “Don’t go.” She whispered.

“Ahhhh! I wanna go!” Taeyeon started to whine while shaking her whole body. “I wanna go! I really wanna goooo!”

“You will go! You will go! Now stop whining!” Miss Hwang cupped Taeyeon’s head and the agent automatically stopped with a smile on her face. She looked at Jessica and pushed the General agent’s temple using her knuckle.  “Don’t scare her.”

Jessica huffed and rubbed her temple with a pout forming on her lips. “I’m just saying!”

“Huh, come on. It’s time for breakfast.” Miss Hwang stood up from the chair and started walking to the door.

“YAH! I can’t go if SSH will be joining us! It would be embarrassing!” Taeyeon whined again.

“Well, there’s nothing else you can do about it. Follow or I’ll shoot you.” Jessica dragged her partner as they both trailed behind the Head Agent afterwards.

 

~*~*~

 

“Oh my goodness!” Hyoyeon quickly stood up from her seat and rushed to the agent who had just arrived at the lounge. “What happened?!”

“Ms Hyoyeon, I’m pretty sure you witnessed this dork being kicked by one of the men last night?” Jessica decided to answer for the shy agent.

“I thought you said you were fine.” Hyoyeon frowned when seeing the bruise. She quickly linked arms with Taeyeon and dragged her to SSH table. “You’ll be eating with us because I feel really bad.”

“Good gracious, what happened?” Sooyoung and Sunny were shocked too when seeing the bruise.

“Well, that’s a pretty big mole.” Yuri said and laughed with Yoona. The couple quickly ceased their laughter when they found Sunny’s glaring eyes darting at them. “Sorry.”

“She just gets even luckier.” Jessica smiled when seeing the idols were all so worried about her partner. She took a seat next to Miss Hwang and grabbed her fork. “Well, where is our food? I’m starving!”

“Be patient. You’re not Yoona.” Miss Hwang said which made Yoona nodded approvingly.

“Hey, heard you got a date with Ms Sooyoung tonight?” Yuri leaned in a little closer to Jessica since they were sitting next to each other. She gave a grin to the General agent and nudged her teasingly. “So, you’re on your way to her heart ain’t you?”

“Yeah, she’ll fall for me even harder. I know.” Jessica grinned too. Both of them shared a good high-five with each other and parted when seeing the food had arrived on their table.

“Ms Hyoyeon shi,” Taeyeon whispered softly when seeing Sooyoung and Sunny were busy arguing about food again. “I’m really sorry for making you worry.”

Hyoyeon swallowed her food and smiled. “It’s okay, cutie. Get better soon okay? Here, have a bite.” She fed Taeyeon the toasted bread and both of them blushed afterwards. It’s a good thing the idols who were on the same table with them didn’t witness it.

“Okay, fine! Milk is better than juice! But hell, I’m not drinking it.” Sunny said and started to eat her meal afterwards. Sooyoung smiled in satisfied and suddenly her phone started to beep. She put down her spoon and checked her phone afterwards.

 

From: Unknown Number

yyyyy ladyyyyy!

Eat. What are you arguing with Ms Sunny about? Arguing about me perhaps? ;)

 

Sooyoung widened her eyes when she was reading the message. She turned around and saw the General was holding her phone while chewing her food. Jessica was also talking to Miss Hwang as she could see. Sunny noticed her member wasn’t eating. She also looked behind and noticed that Sooyoung was looking at the General agent. Sunny grinned and decided to smack her member’s head from behind.

“Oww! What gives you do that?!” Sooyoung looked in front and glared at her member.

Sunny just chuckled and rested her arms on the table. “What gives you to stare at General Jung? Missing her company? Or you’re being cautious after what she and I did last night?”

“Pch, please. You two were just playing, I know.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“But still, you’re jeeeeaaaalous!” Sunny poked Sooyoung’s cheek with her fork before she went back to eat.

“Am not!” Sooyoung denied and started to eat her food finally. “Hey, by the way, did you give that jerk my number?”

“Oh damn, you found out already?” Sunny playfully acted shocked before she laughed at the tomato expression Sooyoung. “She wants it so I gave it to her.”

“Aish! Now I’ll be annoyed by her even though she’s not with me.” Sooyoung huffed and put her phone beside her orange juice.

“OR, you can just reply her back.” Sunny winked and her face was pushed away by the busy eating Sooyoung. “Hahaha, suuuure. Suit yourself then.”

 

~*~*~

 

It was now evening in Japan. The GG agents were busy loading up their vans with guns and equipment. While Miss Hwang was busy briefing all of the GG agents including FBI agents, the agents who weren’t on duty was grouping with SSH at the lobby as they waited for SSH tour bus. The SSH members were busy dealing with their vocals while Taeyeon and the agent couple were so captivated by the girls’ vocals. It was Yoona and Yuri’s first time hearing such harmonizing vocals. Of course they were stunned by the group.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Seohyun went to the General agent who was busy with the iPad.

“I’m trying to find the song they were singing. It’s very beautiful.” Jessica said as she browsed the iTunes store. Seohyun just smiled in returned and took a seat next to her, also wanting to help the General agent.

“Vocals are all good! Remember to protect your images on stage. No more derping here and there to the cameras.” Yonghwa reminded and Sooyoung was the one who whined in return.

“But derping makes our fans love us more!” Sooyoung pouted. “I’m just trying to be funny.”

“You should act pretty instead. Fans will ‘die’ if you show them your flawless side.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah, I would rather see them melt because we’re flawless not because we’re just a bunch of derp queens on stages.” Sunny commented and laughed it with the members.

“But please! I don’t act pretty. I naturally am.” Sooyoung flipped her hair like a fabulous model which made the others laughed at her.

“You all are pretty in my eyes. Hearing your names made me melt already!” Taeyeon, as the fan-girl interrupted their talks. “Don’t get me started with your looks, personality and voices.”

“Ayyyyy,” The idols grinned while pointing at the shy agent.

Yonghwa saw the bus arrived and quickly took his bag-pack. “Bus is here. Take your stuffs with you.” Everyone quickly took their belongings and right on time, Miss Hwang was done briefing with the agents on duties. The idols went inside the bus without being guarded since fans wasn’t allowed to enter the hotel area. Lucky for them, they received waves and cute yells from the girls before they went inside the bus.

“The five of you, inside the bus, now.” Miss Hwang ordered.

“Us? Inside SSH bus? For real?!” Ah crap, Taeyeon on her fan-girl mode once again. Before she could even release a scream of joy, Jessica pushed her inside the bus immediately. She went next and YoonYulHyun agents went in after.

“She’ll never get over with SSH stuffs.” Miss Hwang commented as Yonghwa laughed at it. They both went inside the bus afterwards while the rest of the agents went in different cars and vans. After everything was set, the bus started to move to its destination.

“Agent Erika.” Miss Hwang called out for Taeyeon suddenly after the bus was moving. “You have a training course with Agent Roxanne as soon as we got back in Korea.”

“Question! When will Agent Erika get her new car?” Jessica suddenly interrupted after Taeyeon gave a nod.

“Oh, right! We haven’t discussed about that.” Miss Hwang went to her thinking mode afterwards. “Hmm, what type of car do you look into?”

Taeyeon grinned. “Sporty type and I want it to be black. That is all.”

“Ha! I got the right car for you!” Jessica snatched the iPad from Seohyun and started to browse something on it. When she had found it, she showed it to her partner. “This?”

“Woah! It’s beautiful!” Taeyeon chirped when seeing the photo of black Chrome Bugatti.

Hyoyeon leaned on Taeyeon’s shoulder as she wanted to look at it too. Yes, they’re sitting together. “Wait, isn’t this the fastest car in the world?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter