Chapter 24

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“M–Ms Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon was startled when seeing the person who was at the door. Hyoyeon pressed her index finger against her lips and winked at the flustered agent. She gently pushed Taeyeon inside the room and closed the door behind her. “What are you doing here?”

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Hyoyeon popped up the question that she wanted to ask in immediate. She stared at the agent’s shocked eyes while giving hopeful eyes in return.

“Sh…Shouldn’t you be sleeping already, Ms Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon fired back a question. It’s not that she was annoyed by the idol’s presence. It’s just that it was pretty late and the idol should have taken her rest now.

Hyoyeon sat down on the couch and huff a pout. “I wanted to but I can’t. Sunny went to sleep with her agents and Sooyoung hasn’t arrived yet so I'm all alone! So just please let me sleep with you? Pleaseee?” Ah, there she goes again, melting the poor innocent Kim Taeyeon’s heart in the middle of the night.

“O–okay.” Taeyeon nodded without any hesitation. She just couldn’t control her feels when seeing the idol.

“Yay!” Hyoyeon happily gave a hug-attack on the agent. She quickly parted when realizing something. “Hey, have you read the article?”

“Hmm? Is there something interesting in it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes,” Hyoyeon flashed a grin. “But before I show you the news, let’s go to the bed. My legs are hurting.”

“Oh! Okay, this way!” Taeyeon panicked when hearing the idol’s complained. She quickly escorted the giggling Hyoyeon to the bedrooms area. The room was pretty dark and Hyoyeon figured out that Taeyeon was already in her sleep earlier. Now she felt really bad for waking her up from her rest. As both of them had settled on the bed, Hyoyeon browsed through the web using her phone and showed the article to Taeyeon afterwards when done searching it. She snuggled on Taeyeon’s collarbones while the agent read the article.

 

⇒ Kim Hyoyeon and her bodyguard dating?

Last night, a day before SSH held their 3rd Tour Concert in Stadium Arena, Saitama, fans spotted the SSH leader Kim Hyoyeon having dinner at a restaurant in downtown Tokyo and seems like the idol was with someone too. The restaurant’s manager claimed that the idol arrived at the restaurant with her personal bodyguard. 

“At first glance at Miss Kim Hyoyeon’s bodyguard, I thought it was her younger sister because she (the bodyguard) looked really young.” The manager stated.

The restaurant’s manager also stated that their restaurant was being attacked by street gangsters when Kim Hyoyeon and her bodyguard were there.

“There was also an ambush from street gangsters at the time where Miss Kim Hyoyeon and her bodyguard were at the restaurant. They came through the back of the restaurant with guns. They were three of them.” He continued, “The men wanted to meet with Miss Kim Hyoyeon’s bodyguard and I thought she (the bodyguard) was a member of the street gangsters. But my thoughts were wrong and the bodyguard took them down with her small body.”

“And suddenly a few agents arrived at the scene to capture the men. The agents have GG badges on their shirts and I was really surprised.” GG or better known as GG Agency is Seoul’s most powerful and successful agency that was conquered by Madam Tiffany Hwang. “It seems like the men were actually trying to get Miss Kim Hyoyeon and wanted to take out the bodyguard first before they do. I was really thankful to the bodyguard for saving my restaurant and gave free deserts to her and Miss Kim Hyoyeon.”

The restaurant staffs claimed that they witness the idol and the bodyguard has been showing affections throughout the dinner and they also said Kim Hyoyeon gave kisses on cheek to the bodyguard. The two were also seen holding hands when walking out from the restaurant after their dinner. “It was really sweet and the bodyguard is really nice.” One of the restaurant’s staffs who served their table stated.

An hour passed, fans spotted Kim Hyoyeon and the bodyguard were walking around the streets while holding hands but it was more than that. Some said Kim Hyoyeon was leaning on the bodyguard’s shoulder while they were walking around and some even stated that they couldn’t part their gluing hands from each other. So is it true? Is it true that Kim Hyoyeon and her bodyguard are dating?

Fans are now waiting for a message from Kim Hyoyeon to know their unanswered curiosity.

Source: –

 

“I can’t believe this. That restaurant manager thought I was your younger sister? Pfft. I may have a baby face look but I’m mature!” Taeyeon pouted as she gently handed back the idol’s phone. Hyoyeon laughed at Taeyeon’s first comment after reading.

“Aren’t you worried?” Hyoyeon asked with a smile plastered on her face. She wasn’t worried about the news herself since it was just the beginning of the issue. Nothing big would happen anyway since it had just started.

“No.” Taeyeon shook her head. “There are no pictures so I’m safe from every fan for now.” She grinned.

“Good! I thought you would be mad when seeing this….” Hyoyeon trailed off her words slowly.

“I’m not but I’ll be really mad if people create false rumor about me. I’m thankful that the restaurant manager didn’t mention details about me.” Taeyeon said and then yawned. “Heol~ Ms Hyoyeon shi, should we sleep now?”

“Yah, what have I told you before? Just call me Hyoyeon for now.” Hyoyeon turned off her phone and snuggled more on the agent’s comfy shoulders. “Please hug me while sleeping~”

Taeyeon was blushing madly when received an aegyo from the idol. It’s a good thing that the lights were off though. “Ne, Hyoyeon ah.” She playfully replied and pulled the idol into her embrace. When she was about to fall asleep she quickly remembered something. “Oh! Hyoyeon, what about Jessica?”

“What about General Jung?” Hyoyeon asked back in a sleepy tone.

“What would she think of us when she’s back from her date with Ms Sooyoung later on? Why are they not back yet anyway, it’s getting really late and we have to go to the airport really early tomorrow!” Taeyeon said as she reads at her phone’s time.

“Em, send her a message to sleep with Sooyoung then. Taeyeon ah, let’s sleep now, I’m so sleepy and tired….” Hyoyeon said softly. Taeyeon sighed tiredly and put down her phone after sending a message to her partner. They both fell asleep afterwards in each others’ cuddling.

 

~*~*~

 

Morning | Osaka Airport

 

From: My Goddess ♥

Yonghwa oppa saw the news and he said I shouldn’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter