Chapter 18

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Huh.” Hyoyeon huffed. “I like you, Kim Taeyeon shi!”

It was silent for a moment before Taeyeon decided to give a reply. “Y–You like me?” The idol nodded shyly, making Taeyeon heaved a disbelief sigh. “Woah…”

“I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon suddenly apologized.

“Hm? What for, Ms Hyoyeon shi?” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

Hyoyeon pouted. “For the sudden confession. I just can’t hide it any longer.”

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon gave a genuine smile. “We may not hold it to ourselves forever now don’t we?”

“Uhm.” Hyoyeon nodded in agreement before looking at the agent with her shy twinkling eyes. “Are you okay with all….this?”

“I am honored…?” Taeyeon said unsurely. “But I’m afraid though, Ms Hyoyeon.” She added, with a hint of disappointment.

“Afraid of what, Taeyeon shi?” The idol asked with curiosity eyes darting on the agent. “Is it about getting in public? Oh no, I won’t speak to the paparazzi about–”

Taeyeon shook her head in denial, her smile was still shining in her face. “No, no! It’s not that.”

“Then what is it?” Hyoyeon smiled though she was confused.

“Um,” Taeyeon slowly glanced over the idol. “I’m afraid that I might see you as an idol rather than yourself. That would make me feel like I’m the most horrible person in the whole wide galaxy if I do!”

Hyoyeon stared at the pouting dork before she suddenly cupped the agent’s chubby cheeks. “Taeyeon shi, do you like me too?”

“I really do, Ms Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon answered without any hesitation. “And I really adore you!”

“Now that we know that we both like each other, it would be a lot easier for us to take the next step of it.” Hyoyeon said, startling the dork. But she continued. “Of course you have to make yourself sure first about liking me as myself and not as an idol.”

Taeyeon took both of Hyoyeon’s hands away from her cheeks. “So that means I’m going to like you as for who you are first?”

“Yes,” Hyoyeon nodded and gently pulled away her hands from the agent. “Have you ever been in a relationship before, Taeyeon shi? You seemed like it’s your first time?”

“It is.” Taeyeon nodded shyly. “Relationship is a waste of time to me.”

“Wow. No first love on someone?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

“My first love? Um,” Taeyeon sheepishly smiled and eyed on the idol in front of her. “You.”

Hyoyeon turned red when seeing the bold eyes of her personal bodyguard. Man, the atmosphere was getting all ticklish to both of their hearts. It’s just too embarrassing for them at the moment! “No way.”

“Way.” Taeyeon replied immediately. “Ms Hyoyeon shi, the first time when I saw you, I was in cloud nine! I could feel butterflies in my stomach and it was so weird. Weird because it’s my first time feeling it. It gets even weirder when having Goosebumps every time you sing. So far you’re the only one who made me cry because of your perfection. You owe me a lot because I just can’t stop myself from thinking of you like every single day!”

“HYO-MG.” Hyoyeon covered her pinkish cheeks and looked down due of too much shyness feels right now. “I swear if you’re not stopping on complementing me or talking sweet things about me, I might fall hard for you, Taeyeon shi!”

“I’m one step ahead of you, Ms Hyoyeon! I’m already falling for you though I’m confused!”

“No, please. HYO-MG, please Taeyeon shi.”

 

~*~*~

 

“Yah! I said stop with the sweet words!”

“Ms Hyoyeon shi, I can’t even imagine my life if I didn’t join my little sister watching the ‘Gee’ MV!”

“Eish~!! Taeyeon shi!”

“Oh slap me hard, they’re killing each other inside there.” Jessica said, making Sunny laughed at her reaction. “That dork must tell me everything tomorrow or else she’ll be headless when going out with Ms Hyoyeon officially.”

“I don’t think you will do that.” Sooyoung said.

“Of course I won’t. I’m just being a good partner to my Taeyeon.” Jessica replied with a wink. “Should we be like them too?”

Sooyoung threw a disgust expression into her face. “Me and you? General please, you’re not my type.”

“But someday I will!” Jessica said as she went closer to the blushing idol. “And you will fall for me harder.”

“HARDER?! I’m not even falling for you right now for your information!!!” Sooyoung pushed the General’s face away in embarrassed.

Jessica tried getting even closer and succeeded to nearly touch their lips together. “Baby please! You like the kiss that I gave you and I’m definitely one step ahead to your heart after saving you from earlier. Am I right?”

The idol didn’t know what to reply. She was out of words and it’s like she was caught right on the spot this time. But then, Sunny interrupted them by landing on the last seat on the long sofa.

‘Thank you, Soonkyu!’

“What? Am I not visible here?! Guys please, just proceed to the next step already! Just look at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon shi!” Sunny said as she poked Sooyoung’s head from behind, making the two couple nearly kissed. Noticing the tiny gap between their lips, Sooyoung quickly pushed Jessica’s face away before she showed her tight ball fist to her member. Sunny only laughed at it and slapped Sooyoung’s hand away.

“Me and this ert? Pch. That won’t happen.” Sooyoung folded her arms on her chest and looked on a different direction.

Sunny grinned at the pouting Jessica behind her member. “Ay, don’t be like that. Give her a chance.”

“I would.” Sooyoung said, shocking both of the girls in the room. “If she could stop with all the naughty talks and actions!”

“She can avoid all that! I know it!” Sunny said, eyeing on the General. “Right, General?”

“Right!” Jessica replied with confidence.

“Oh really?” Sooyoung arched a brow to her. “You sure about it?”

“Challenging me?”

Sooyoung grinned. “You can say it like that.”

“Well then.” Jessica stood up from the sofa. “Challenge accepted.” She left the living room to the kitchen.

“Goodnight, Soonkyu. I owe you one.” Sooyoung gave a light kiss on her member’s cheek before she left the living room.

Sunny threw her arms in the air sarcastically when knowing the two girls wanted to have some alone time. “Leaving me here all alone. Great! JUST GREAT!”

 

~*~*~

 

“YOU BASTARD!” Yoona held on the knife tightly as she tried to chase her girlfriend. “COME BACK HERE AND LET ME STAB YOU!”

Yuri jumped over the couch and managed to grab the table lamp as if to shield her. “Y–Yoong! I was tempted! I’m really sorry!”

“SORRY NOT SORRY YOU ! I WORKED MY OFF TO COOK THAT MEAL!”

“W–well! What do you know! It tastes delicious!!” Yuri gave thumbs up sign to her girlfriend with a big smile on her face.

“GAH! MS SUNNY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SAY THAT!” Yoona threw the knife in anger yet Yuri managed to avoid it.

“What?! Where’s my meal then?!” Yuri asked in jealousy as she stood up from crouching. She really loves her girlfriend’s cooking and she can be all whiny when Yoona shared her cooking with someone else. Even if the person is Jessica Jung.

“There! I’ve told you I made your favorite kimchi fried rice f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter