Chapter 1

Protect The Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Miss Hwang, there’s a person on speed dial 2 who wants to talk with you.” The woman break off her admiration from the files and pressed the green navigate on the device. “Talk to me.” She ordered and went back focusing on the rectangular folder. “Hello, Hwang.” She instantly froze as she hears the voice. Tiffany banged a fist near the telephone which made the caller yelled in surprise.

“Ah! I’m sorry Miss Hwang! Yoona asked me to do that.”

“What’s your reason for this call?” Tiffany ignored the excuse as she took a sip on her cappuccino, eyes glued on the papers she was reading.

“We have finished our research for the wanted criminal.”

“Good. I want you, Yoona and Seohyun to meet me now at my office. Oh, call Jessica too.”

“C–Can’t we meet up later at the base? Right now is Jessica’s sleeping hour and I–”

“Kwon Yuri, you’re fired.”

“NO! I am willing to become deaf from the creepy dolphin scream when I put a cucumber beside Jessica! Just please don’t fire me, Miss Hwang! This is the only awesome job I have!!”

“I got you again. Ha. See you all later.” Tiffany hung up the call and continued with her unfinished job.

 

~*~*~

 

“UNNIE! HYO MAI GAD! UNNIE!” The 15 year old girl kicked the front door of her home and yelled frantically as she ran upstairs. She kicked another door and bounced on the bed irritatingly trying to waken up her dear sister. The older one groaned in annoyance and woke up forcibly. “What do you want?!”

“What are YOU doing?! SSH unnies are about to perform!!” The youngster gave a notice to her sister who immediately had her eyes open wide.

They both screamed at each other and went downstairs, totally bullying their brother for the TV remote. Of course they succeeded easily since the eldest one was fast asleep on the single couch with the unfinished ice cream on his hands.

 

“Finally! After a year and 2 months of waiting, here they are with their refreshing comeback! Your favourite ladies of all-time, SSH with Dancing Queen and Love&Girls!”

 

“HYO-MG~!” The two fan-girls started to destroy each other’s ear drums while watching the whole performance.

A blonde was singing her part and happily winked straight to the TV viewers. The 25 year old sister sighed dreamily and hugged the TV.

“My precious angel~!” Her younger sister kicked her to the other side and sat inches away from the TV. “You’re blocking the view!!”

Another blonde girl with a short haircut made an appearance on the screen. She sang her part while making a lovely stare with the camera. The youngster collapsed with a big grin drew across her face. “My unnie~~”

Soon, it’s her turn to get kick by her sister. “YOU’RE BLOCKING MY VIEW!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter