Chapter 8

9 Prince and their Princesses
Chapter 8:
 
In boy's room
 
Leeteuk: so me, Heechul and Yesung will stay at the same room. While Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun will stay at the same room and Donghae, Ryeowook and Siwon will stay at the same room. So lets unpack our things guys.
 
LHY's room
 
Heechul: Teukie hyung I observe that you and that Taeyeon are friends now??
 
Leeteuk: what's wrong with that? How about you and Jessica?
 
Heechul: oh nothing. I still dont like that girl.
 
Yesung: for me you have a same attitude hyung.
 
Heechul: yah! How about you and Yuri? Are you still her suitor?
 
Yesung: Ne. And I will not stop until she will learn how to love me.
 
SEK's room
 
Kyuhyun: you know hyung's I think Seohyun is so very different from her unnies.
 
Sungmin: wae?
 
Kyuhyun: because she is kind not like the others they are so hot tempered.
 
Eunhyuk: oh before I forgot I have a showdown with Hyoyeon so that we will know who is the best dancer.
 
Sungmin: oh really? I think you will win I hope.
 
Eunhyuk: I need to go now.
 
DRS's room
 
Donghae: so while Ryeowook is busy for cooking lets fix his things Siwon.
 
Siwon: Ne hyung. Can you defined Yoona for me?
 
Donghae: Yoona? She is beautiful and kind I love her voice when she is talking to me. And her smile I love her smile. How about Tiffany?
 
Siwon: I think she is weird.
 
Donghae: wae?
 
Siwon: cause her cheeks was so red when we are talking and she can't look me in the eye.
 
Donghae: maybe she has a crush on you.
 
Siwon: do you think? Aish! Lets stop this hyung lets help Ryeowook down stairs.
 
While the others are busy in cooking. The others are watching the showdown of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. While Donghae decided to go in the garden.
 
Donghae: I love this feeling. I'm alone in this peaceful place.
 
Yoona: did I disturb you?
 
Donghae: ahh Yoona. Aniyo you did not disturb me.
 
Yoona: why are you here oppa?
 
Donghae: nothing I just want to relax. Do you know that you are the first girl that I've talked like this.
 
Yoona: really?? Your not talking with the girls? How come? You have a lot of suitors right?
 
Donghae: Ne. But for me that girls can destroy my life. Like what happened to my father, my mother leave us alone and my father can't move on but he try so hard just to stay by my side that is one of the reason why I don't like girls.
 
Yoona: but why are you talking to me? Do I look like a man?
 
Donghae: haha of course not. I also dont know. I feel comfortable when I'm with you and now I've learned that not all of the girls is like my mother I think I need to move on.
 
Yoona: thank you if you think that I helped you but I don't get it?
 
Donghae: you will understand it in the right time for now lets go inside I'm hungry.