Chapter 16

9 Prince and their Princesses

The 1st semester is already done and the boys make it with the help of the girls. It's all back to normal they are already in Seoul, but for the boys this is not normal because the girls is always keeping a distance between them. They can't talk to them because the bunch of girls is always distracting them.

 

Leeteuk: guys do you think they are ok?

 

Heechul: molla (I don't know)

 

Yesung: we did not have a chance to thank them.

 

Eunhyuk: you're right hyung we should treat them maybe lunch or dinner what you think?

 

Sungmin: I also like your suggestion but how can we do that if the girls is always keeping a distance to us.

 

Ryeowook: Sungmin hyung was right. Ever since we arrived here in Seoul the girls didn't talk to us.

 

Siwon: is there any problem? Yah Kyuhyun did you play a frank to the girls?

 

Kyuhyun: of course not Siwon hyung.

 

Donghae: I think we need a plan for this. Let's perform for them what you think?

 

Heechul: and what song are we going to perform?

 

Donghae: No other.

 

Leeteuk: why No other?

 

Donghae: because for us that girl’s are unique and there is no other like them.

 

Yesung: he has a point.

 

Sungmin: so are we all agreeing to Donghae's suggestion?

 

Eunhyuk: I'm in on that, I want to perform in front of them.

 

Ryeowook: I'm also in. I also like to say thank you for them because they help us.

 

Siwon: I'm in. Maybe this is our way for saying thank you to them right.

 

Kyuhyun: I'm not.

 

Boys: wae?!

 

Donghae: jugulae?! (You want to die)

 

Kyuhyun: chill I'm just kidding, of course I'm in. I know that you need me haha.

 

********************************

 

Meanwhile in the girls dorm

 

Taeyeon: Aish! I can't be like this forever.

 

Jessica: me too. I miss them especially Heechul oppa.

 

Sunny: why do we need to keep a distance between them? I don't get it.

 

Hyoyeon: because their suitor's will kill us.

 

Sooyoung: unnie was right. Even though it's hard for us we need to do this.

 

Yuri: and beside's they are rich what do you think their family say if they knew that their son's is dating a poor girls like us.

 

Yoona: you're right Yuri unnie. It's hard for us to do this and I think that the boys feel the same way.

 

Seohyun: but can we do this forever? I mean some of us here admitted to there self that they love the boy’s right.

 

Tiffany: you're right Seohyun but we don't have a choice we need to do this for our own good.