Final

9 Prince and their Princesses

Siwon's POV

 

We are all here now in the shop, but the girls are not here they are on the other shop for their gowns. "So let's try the suits that I order for all of us" I told them and they just nodded. After some minutes they are all done, "I like the colour of our suits" Donghae hyung said "I look handsome on this suit right?" Eunhyuk hyung asked "You're always asking that question Hyukjae" Yesung hyung "You already know the answer on that question hyung" Kyuhyun added "But I agree on what Donghae said, this colour is beautiful" Leeteuk hyung said while looking at the mirror "Colour white is so beautiful colour" Sungmin hyung added. "I'm always handsome in any colour and any suit, any clothes suits me well right?" Heechul hyung interrupt us "Of course hyung, as you said" Ryeowook said to stop the conversation, because we all know that Heechul hyung is obsess on his own handsomeness. The colour of our suits is all white because it’s a wedding occasion and white looks good and suits on that occasion. We take some pictures wearing our suits.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

We are also here in the shop where we are going to try our gowns. "Girls let's try the gowns can we?" I asked them in excited voice "Ne" They all responses on my question. After some minutes we are all done and we all look beautiful in our gowns. "I love this gown unnie, I love the colour" Yoona shout in excitement "I agree with Yoona. Colour white is a good colour right?" Taeyeon unnie added "Ne. You are right on that unnie. It signify the purity of the two couple" Sunny said "Look at this girls, the guys are so handsome in their suits" Yuri said while looking to the picture that Donghae oppa uploaded "They are wearing their white suits." Hyohyeon said while also looking on the picture "Ryeowook oppa is handsome on this picture, look" Sooyoung said in excitement while she is blushing "Come on Sooyoung, Ryeowook is always handsome for you" Jessica unnie said "But all of them are handsome right? The colour white is good for the wedding" Seohyun said in a happy tone. "Come on girls, let's take some pictures too" I told them and with that we take some pictures.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

No one's POV

 

Today is the special day for Siwon and Tiffany, because today is their wedding day. All of the girls and boys are all preparing their self for the wedding ceremony. The girls are in the separate room and also the boys. "Siwon" Donghae called his friend "Hyung" Siwon responses, he is almost ready for his wedding, "So this is it, after this you’re not free anymore." Donghae said to his friend and Siwon just sight on that statement "Wae? Do you want to back out? That's not a good idea, Choi Siwon" Donghae almost shout at him "It’s not like that hyung. I know that there is a lot of responsibility for being a husband. And I can do that for her, because I love her so much hyung. I can do everything for her" Siwon honestly said to his hyung "How about you hyung? Are you going to marry Yoona?" Siwon suddenly asked his hyung "Of course, I'm going to marry her. But we still want to enjoy our life like this. We are not in a hurry" Donghae said to his friend "Hey Mr. Groom we need to go now" Leeteuk suddenly appear and informed them that they need to go.

 

All of them are in the church now. They are all waiting for Tiffany. And the time has come; Tiffany is now walking on the aisle while the boys are singing their song entitled Marry U. All of the girls are crying, they are all happy for Tiffany and Siwon.

 

After some minutes the priest already said the last word "You may now kiss the bride" and with that Siwon kissed Tiffany and the wedding ceremony is now done. The boys are now singing their songs entitled You’re My Endless Love. They all go to the reception and they eat a lot of food. Siwon and Tiffany are so happy with each other they are always sweet with each other. And before the celebration to be done, the couples dance in a sweet melody. All of them are happy for Siwon and Tiffany, and they know that they will going to marry the girls who caught their hearts.

 

A/N:

'Cause here in my heart
There's a picture of us
Together forever
Unfaded and unbroken
Wherever you are
Your love covers me
Forever more you'll be
Here in my heart

This is a song entitled Here in my heart b plus one haha. So here it is, my story 9 Prince and their Princesses is already completed XD haha. I hope all of you enjoy reading this story. For all the comments, subscribers and especially the readers, Thank you so much, thank you for supporting me. I don’t know you personally but you are here in my heart. Thanks for reading my stories J

 

I have a new one entitled You got my heart. Kindly support and read this story also. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!