Chapter 47

9 Prince and their Princesses

YULSUNG Vacation:

 

"So where do you want to go now my princess?" Yesung said with a smile on his face, at last he got the girl that he loves after all these years. "Why are you so happy?" Yuri asked "Nothing, I'm just happy that you are mine now" Yesung said with his sincere voice, Yuri hugged him tightly and kissed passionately "Oppa, I love you so much" Yuri said while looking straight to Yesung's eyes "I love you more Yuri" Yesung said and this time Yesung kissed her. "I want to go to the beach oppa" Yuri said while hugging him from the back "As you wish baby" Yesung said and with that he kissed Yuri's forehead.

 

 

"Yuri come on, let's go now" Yesung shout all over to his house "I'm almost done oppa" Yuri shout back and after some minutes Yuri go downstairs and they go to the beach. When they are in the beach many guys looking at Yuri because she is y and beautiful as ever. Yesung glare to them but still they keep looking at Yuri and Yesung can't take it anymore "Yah! Why are you keeping looking at my girlfriend?" Yesung shout to them "Because you girlfriend is damn hot" The guy said "She makes me hard bro" The other guy said while looking at Yuri's . Yesung can't take it anymore, he punch the other guy directly to his nose and he did that to the other one too, Yesung didn't stop punching the two guy until Yuri stop him "Stop looking at her or else I will you understand!" Yesung shout at them and with that the two guy ran away from them.

 

 

Yesung go back to their hotel room because he is so angry to that two guys and Yuri followed him "Oppa why did you do that?" Yuri asked him with a bit angry "They are looking at you, for their eyes you’re a ! Do you think I can take that?!" Yesung shout at her because he can't take his anger anymore "But you don't need to punch them! You almost killed that two do you know that!" Yuri shout at him "So you are saying that they are right and I'm wrong?! Is that so Yuri?!" Yesung shout out "Is not like that oppa" Yuri said but Yesung didn't listening to her. He go straight to the door and slammed it.

 

 

Yesung go to a peaceful place near the beach, he wants to have some peace of mind because he is really angry for what happened awhile ago. Suddenly he heard a voice and that voice was came from Yuri "Oppa help me please... oppa where are you now?" Yuri keep shouting while crying, Yesung ran as far as he can and he saw Yuri with a two guys, that two guys arresting her, Yesung punch the two until they reached the sand, the two guys was lifeless and with that Yesung immediately ran to Yuri "Are you ok? Did they do something else in you? Tell me?" Yesung asked while hugging Yuri "Don't worry oppa they did not hurt because you came" Yuri said while crying, she is so scared that time. Yesung carry her bridal style until they reached their hotel room "You need to take some sleep Yuri, don't worry I'm not going to leave you" Yesung said while he kissed Yuri's forehead, he lay beside Yuri and hug her to make her comfortable.