Chapter 38

9 Prince and their Princesses

Yuri's POV

 

"Oppa."

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm here go help you with your bruises."

 

"Where's the first aid kit. I can handle this."

 

"Mianhae."

 

"You know Yuri, I know from the start that I don't have any chance to win your heart."

 

"Oppa."

 

"I know it's hard for you to forget him but it's already 3 years you need to move on Yuri. I'm willing to help but you don't want to accept my feelings."

 

"Oppa my heart hurts. I remember how hurt what I feel on that day oppa. I want to kill myself do you know that!"

 

"Yuri..."

 

"But all of that changed when I've met a guy on that coffee shop 2 years ago."

 

Yuri is already crying hard and Yesung offer his shoulder so that Yuri can lean on.

 

"Stop it Yuri I don't want to see you crying stop it."

 

"Oppa mianhae mianhae."

 

"That's enough you don't need to say sorry."

 

"Oppa you're always there for me even though I told you that I don't love you."

 

"Stop it Yuri you’re already hurting my feelings."

 

Yuri kisses him on his lips. Yesung was so shocked he doesn’t know what to do.

 

"I will promise you from now on oppa that I will not going to hurt you and I will allow you to help me to forget him oppa. Actually you already help me to forget him you changed him in my heart oppa."

 

"Yuri..."

 

"I love you oppa."

 

Yesung is still speechless he don't know want to say because he is so shocked.

 

"Yah oppa I'm telling you that I love you."

 

"Yuri you make me happy I promise you that I will not going to hurt you like that guy did to you."

 

"I know that oppa you already prove your love for me."

 

And with that Yesung hug Yuri and he also kiss her in the lips. And then he let Yuri to clean his wounds and bruises in his face.