Chapter 5

9 Prince and their Princesses

Kyuhyun: I can't believe this is happening to us! Why do we need to stay in one house with that girls?

Heechul: I know what you feel Kyuhyun I'm agree with you.

Leeteuk: Its all our fault we did not give an effort for our studies maybe this is a punishment for us.

Eunhyuk: but I still don't get it hyung why do we need to stay on that island with them??

Sungmin: I'm agree with Eynhyuk. Did they know that we don't like that girls?

Yesung: Yah! Not all of us here don't like them ok.

Ryeowook: Ne. Cause Yesung hyung is a suitor of that Yuri am I right??

Siwon: Your right. Maybe this is one of the key so that we will know more about them.

Donghae: Siwon was right so please lets respect the girls eventhough they are not kind to us or they are cold hearted to us lets learn to respect them and to be kind with them.

Kyuhyun: I dont think I can do that Donghae hyung.

Donghae: Cause you are an evil maknae right. But you need to do that Kyuhyun, right Leeteuk hyung?

Leeteuk: yeah your right so please guys lets learn how to respect them so that they also respect us.

Heechul: I cant promise that.

Siwon: come on hyung you can do that you are Kim Heechul.

Yesung: lets pack our things now.

********************************

In girls dorm.

Taeyeon: why do we need to stay with them??

Jessica: I dont want to stay with them especially to that Heechul!

Tiffany: Jessica unnie relax. We need to respect them eventhough they are men.

Sunny: how do we do that?? They dont know what is respect.

Hyoyeon: yeah your right there how we can respect them if they dont know how to respect us right??

Sooyoung: but not all of them is like that like Ryeowook he knows if he is wrong or right and he will admit it if he is wrong.

Yoona: Unnie was right. As you see awhile ago Donghae take his pride and say sorry for the half of their group right.

Yuri: and also Yesung. I admit I dont like him but he still trying hard just to get my heart.

Seohyun: everyone deserves a second chance so lets give them ok unnies.

Girls: ok.