Chapter 40

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

It's already evening and the boys and girls are ready to go to sleep but Ryeowook can't find Sooyoung.

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

"Leeteuk hyung did you see Sooyoung?"

 

"Aniya. Wae?"

 

"She is missing I can't find her anywhere!"

 

"Mwoh?! Let's find her you know that it's dangerous in here when it's already evening."

 

"That's why I'm worried."

 

And the other boys hear that Ryeowook and Leeteuk are shouting so they approach them.

 

"Yah why are you shouting? The two of you" Heechul said while eating a cookie. "Sooyoung is missing" Leeteuk answer with a worried look. "I need to find her outside I'm so worried" Ryeowook said and with that he rush outside to find her. "We need to help Ryeowook all of us know that he is not that good in fighting right" Donghae said. And all of them run to find Ryeowook and Sooyoung.

 

Heechul: Kim Ryeowook! Yah Ryeowook!

 

Donghae: Sooyoung! Ryeowook! Where are you.

 

Yesung: Ryeowook! Answer us if you hear us.

 

Eunhyuk: Aish! Where are they

 

Sungmin: I hope that they are ok.

 

Siwon: Aish! I'm so worried for both of them.

 

Leeteuk: we need to find them let's go before it's too late.

 

Kyuhyun: let's go hyungs.

 

********************************

 

Ryeowook did not stop running until he saw a familiar figure with a bunch guys.

 

"Sooyoung!" Ryeowook called her.

"Oppa help me this guys want to me" Sooyoung reply she is crying and very scared. "Yah! Don't touch her or else I'm going to kill you I swear!" Ryeowook said he is very angry he can't take to see her crying. One guy came to Ryeowook and punch him Ryeowook also punch him until the other guys join them, Ryeowook can't beat them because their stronger than him and they are more manier than him. "Yah! Kim Ryeowook!" Heechul shouted when he saw Ryeowook on the ground he can't take to see his friend suffer because of this guys.

So Heechul helped Ryeowook he punch the enemies and the other boys is already coming they beat the guys who wants to Sooyoung. Sooyoung run towards Ryeowook because she is very worried "Oppa wake up!" Sooyoung said while she is hugging Ryeowook. "I'm fine don't worry" Ryeowook respond in his low voice because he is tired and he has a lot of bruises and wounds. "Is he ok?" Donghae said with his worried look. "Yes he is fine." Sooyoung replied. "I will going to give him a piggy back ride so that we can take him home" Siwon said with a concern look.

 

After how many minutes they already arrived to their house.

 

"We're here" Leeteuk said. "What happened to Ryeowook oppa?" Taeyeon asked. "He encounter a bunch of guys who wants to Sooyoung and eventhough he is the only one on that place he protect Sooyoung" Heechul said. "Sooyoung are you ok?" Jessica said while hugging Sooyoung. "I'm ok unnie but Ryeowook oppa." Sooyoung said while crying. "Don't worry he is ok now." Yesung said to her. "You can now go upstairs Sooyoung so that you can take some rest" Yuri told to Sooyoung. Sooyoung go upstairs and take some rest in the room of Ryeowook.

 

"I'm worried about them I though that we're too late." Eunhyuk said. "But you guys save them right" Hyoyeon said. "Still we are worried for Ryeowook" Sungmin said with a concern expression. "Don't worry oppa, Ryeowook oppa is ok now right." Sunny said. "I'm very proud to Ryeowook eventhough he knows that he don't have any chance to win but still he protect Sooyoung" Donghae said. "Ryeowook oppa is brave enough to protect Sooyoung unnie right."

 Yoona said while cleaning the bruises of Donghae. "Are you ok now oppa?" Tiffany said to Siwon. "I'm ok now don't worry this is just simple bruises and wounds but Ryeowook." Siwon said with worried look. "Don't worry hyung he is ok now" Kyuhyun said while holding his head. "Oppa all of us need to take some rest especially you oppa your head hurts." Seohyun told to Kyuhyun with her worried look. All of them go upstairs and they all go to sleep.