Chapter 17

9 Prince and their Princesses

Some of the boys are preparing the stage and the sound system. While the other's are cooking for the food.

 

After how many hours they already done in preparing and rehearsing. Kyuhyun and Siwon is assigned to fetch  the girls.

 

Suddenly a knock on the door disturb the business of the girls.

 

Tiffany: I will open the door.

 

Tiffany was so shock because she saw Choi Siwon infront of their dorm.

 

Siwon: annyeong. Sorry for disturbing you girls but can you come with us?

 

Taeyeon: wae?

 

Kyuhyun: just come with us ok.

 

Jessica: your still the same Kyuhyun oppa.

 

Kyuhyun: of course I have a unique personality haha.

 

Sunny: so what are you guys doing here?

 

Siwon: we have a surprise for all of you girls so please come with us.

 

Hyoyeon: how many percent that you will not going to kidnapp us.

 

Kyuhyun: come on. We are rich we don't need to kidnapp a girl just to earn money.

 

Yuri: you have a point but we are not yet sure if we are going with you guys

 

Kyuhyun: wae?

 

Tiffany: we don't have a trust on you.

 

Kyuhyun: oh you don't have any trust with Siwon hyung?

 

Tiffany: It's not like that it's...

 

Siwon: that's enough Kyuhyun. We are here because we want you girls to come with us. Is that so difficult for you to trust us?

 

Yoona: I'm going to come oppa. I want to see Donghae oppa and I trust the two of you.

 

Seohyun: I'm also going I also have a trust with you oppa.

 

Sooyoung: I'm also going. I want to see Ryeowook oppa.

 

Siwon: how about the other's?

 

Girls: we're going.

 

After a few minutes they already arrived to the place where they going to perform. The jaw of the girls drop because the place is so beautiful they think that they are only dreaming but they are intterupted by the music.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0b9E2jOe8 (Kindly watch and imagine haha:D)

 

When the boys is already done they thank their choreographer which is Shindong. And after that they walk towards to the girls that they admire.

 

Leeteuk: when we arrived here in Seoul all of you girls are not talking to us.

 

Heechul: you're always keeping a distance between us.

 

Yesung: we don't have a chance to say thank you for all of your hard work.

 

Sungmin: we don't have any idea why you are doing this to us.

 

Eunhyuk: I know it sounds cheesy but it's hard for us if you girls not around.

 

Ryeowook: maybe we're already used to it, that you girls is always there for us.

 

Siwon: it's just only 5 months but we are already feeling this way.

 

Kyuhyun: I know that you're not gonna believe this because we are popular.

 

Donghae: and I know that you think that we are a playboys but you are wrong.

 

Boys: we're here because we want to say thank you and we love you girls please accept our hearts.

 

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typographic errors:)

And I don't own that image so credits to the owner:)