Chapter 53

9 Prince and their Princesses

SEOKYU

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Yah! Seo Joohyun" I shout because she is pissing me off "Wae? You can't admit that you are such a loser in your own favourite game" She teased me to those words "Ok you win. But I will take my revenge on you, just wait" I threaten her "Go ahead oppa, anytime you want" She told me. When I'm looking at her I thought that she can't play any computer games but she beat me in my favourite game star craft, not just once or twice but many times that's why I'm so mad at myself. "Oppa?" She called me "Mwoh?!" I shout because I can't still move on because my girlfriend beat me. "Why are you shouting at me?" She asked me and she raise her one eyebrow "Ahh... mianhae Seohyun, I didn't mean it" I apologize to her but I feel that she is still a bit angry in my sudden action "I will do what you want" I added and then she smiled at me "Buy me some Goguma" She said while smiling, I'm the man of my words so I don't have any choice to buy her a sweet potato.

 

 

 

I'm on my way home and I saw a stuff toy kororo and I think some bad idea, I know that she will do anything for this frog. I buy the medium size of Kororo stuff toy and she saw me with that frog. "Omo. Kororo!" She shouts and run towards me "No. I said, this is your sweet potato and this frog will stay with me" I said to her with a smirk "But I also want Kororo" She said and pout "You will get this if you will dance in front of me" I said with a smile on my face "But I'm shy oppa" She said to me "I will not do that" She added "So this frog will stay with me" I said and with that I go straight to my room.

 

 

I know that Seohyun is now mad at me but I want to take some revenge by using this frog. "Oppa" I heard her call me "Wae?" I came out from my room "Your revenge is non-sense" She told me straight to the point "How did you say that?" I asked her with a confused look "Because I have a lot of kororo stuff toy in my room" She said with confidence "Aish! Ok fine. I will not take any revenge. I'm not good at it" I admitted "So lets have a dinner date?" She asked me "For what?" I asked her rudely "For my prize, I won remember?" She told me with a smile "7 pm oppa ok" She added and with that she go to her room.

 

 

Its already 7 pm and I'm already ready for the dinner date. I also talk a manager to restaurant to have some reservation. I saw Seohyun and she is so beautiful, that's why I love her so much. "Ready to go?" I asked her "Ne. Kaja" She said with excitement and she held my arm. After some minutes of driving we arrive to the restaurant and we take our order and when we our waiting someone calls me on my phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Kyuhyun? It’s me Siwon"

 

"Oh? Why did you call?"

 

"I just want you to know that me and Tiffany are already engaged"

 

"Really? Congrats hyung"

 

"Kamsahamnida. I already call the other boys, I want you to all know that I will going to marry Tiffany"

 

"I'm happy for you hyung"

 

"Thank you. I need to go now. Just take care always. And tell to Seohyun the news ok"

 

"Ok"

 

And with that I hang up and then our order suddenly came. "Who is that oppa?"She asked while grabbing some pasta "Its Siwon hyung. He told me that he and Tiffany are already engaged" I told her and with that she suddenly coughs and I gave her a glass of water "What happened?" I asked her with concern "I'm just shock because of your news" She said "Mianhae" I told her "its ok oppa" She said and smile "I'm happy for them" She added. And when we are done eating we saw some fireworks at the sky, there was a fireworks contest near the restaurant "Look oppa its so beautiful" She said like a happy kid and I can't help myself but to kiss her on her lips and say "I love you so much."